剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
The secret's out.
秘密已经泄露出去了
i'm sorry. I...
很抱歉 我...
I know what i did was wrong.
我知道我之前做的都是错误的
I did it just because i...
我之所以那样是因为我...
I... I was really scared.
我真的很害怕
That doesn't change anything.
这不能改变任何事
Locking me up in here doesn't really change anything,
把我锁在这也不能改变什么
either. I mean...
我是说
You've seen my file.
你已经看过我的档案了
You know what i've been through.
你知道我经历了什么
You know i get claustrophobic.
你知道我有幽闭恐惧症
I know.
我知道
But i'm doing this for your own safety.
但我这么做是为了你的安全
I don't want to have to fight you.
我不想和你打
Me? All you care about is clary!
为了我 你关心的只有克莱莉
That's not true.
那不是真的
You know that you're like family to me, too.
你知道对我来说你也和亲人一样
Then why am i in here and she's out there?
那为什么我在这而她在外面
Luke, i promise you,
卢克 我向你保证
i will not hurt clary, just...
我不会伤害克莱莉 只是
Please don't leave me in here.
求你别把我留在这
I'm sorry, i have no choice.
很抱歉 我别无选择
Luke, luke. Please, please, please.
卢克 卢克 求你了 求你了
I thought you were different.
我以为你和其他人不一样
Are you sure this is the park alec was talking about?
你确定这是埃里克说的那个公园吗
Positive. See the scorched grass?
确定 看到那烧焦的草地了吗
Someone opened a portal.
有人打开了传送门
Nothing over there.
那边什么都没有
And without the wolves to help us pick up a scent,
没有狼人帮我们分辨气味
This is gonna take forever.
这永远都解决不了
We don't have forever. Everyone keep looking.
我们没那么多时间 所有人继续搜查
Maybe he can help.
也许他能帮忙
Excuse me, um...
不好意思
A little girl might have gotten kidnapped a few days ago.
一个小女孩可能在几天前被绑♥架♥了
I was wondering if you've seen her.
我想知道你是否看到过她
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说啥
Are you sure?
你确定吗
She's about this tall, pigtails,
她大概这么高 留着小辫子
always... Wears a scarf.
总是...带着围巾
Hey, where'd you get that scarf?
你从哪拿的那条围巾
Nowhere. I found it. It's mine.
没从哪 我自己捡的 这是我的
Do you wanna make a trade?
你想做个交换吗
What?
干嘛
Keep heading north. The signal's faint,
继续向北前进 信♥号♥♥很微弱了
but we can still track her.
但我们仍能追踪到她
Don't sound too excited.
听起来不是很让人激动
It's too easy. It wasn't easy.
这太轻松了 这可不轻松
That jacket's at least two sizes small on that guy.
那件夹克穿在那家伙身上起码小了两号♥
I'm just a great salesman.
我真是个伟大的推销员
Valentine's too smart
瓦伦丁那么聪明
to have not thought about blocking the signal.
不可能想不到屏蔽信♥号♥♥
If we can track madzie,
如果我们能追踪麦德子
it's because he wants us to.
那就是他想让我们追踪到
We'll be walking into a trap.
我们会步入陷阱的
What are you suggesting? That we don't find madzie?
你有什么建议 我们不找麦德子了吗
That's not what i'm saying.
我不是那个意思
Simon's right.
西蒙是对的
Trap or no trap,
不管是不是陷阱
the scarf is our only option.
那条围巾是我们唯一的选择
i can't let valentine
我也不能让
Activate the soul-sword, either.
瓦伦丁激活灵魂之剑
So whatever happens, you can't let him take me alive.
所以不管发生什么 你不能让他活着带走我
Clary, you're kind of freaking me out.
克莱莉 你真的吓坏我了
Trust me, i've thought about it and...
相信我 我认真想过了
maia was right.
玛雅是对的
What are... What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I would rather die than let valentine destroy the downworld.
我情愿死也不想瓦伦丁毁掉异界
I need you to promise me.
我要你答应我
If valentine ever gets to me...
如果瓦伦丁抓到我了
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I promise.
我保证
If it ever comes to that,
如果真的到了那一步
i won't let him take you alive.
我不会让他活着带走你
Eliorn.
艾里奥
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
My punishment for helping clary fairchild
这是对我帮助克莱莉·菲尔柴德
Into one of the queen's realms.
进入女王领域的惩罚
Well, it's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I'd say the same,
我也想这么说
but, sadly, i'm incapable of lying.
但是 很可惜 我不会撒谎
Shall we get this over with?
我们能结束这个话题了吗
Careful. Seelie armor.
小心点 妖仙装甲
Means war. I noticed.
意味着战争 我看到了
So i assume you all know
那么我想你们都知道
why i called you here.
我为什么叫你们过来了
I've heard rumors.
我听到过一些传闻
Well, unfortunately, the rumors are true.
遗憾的是 那个传闻是真的
Valentine wants to use the soul-sword
瓦伦丁想用灵魂之剑
To decimate the entire downworld,
清洗整个异界
And he needs clary to activate it.
而他需要克莱莉来激活它
And you have a plan?
你有计划了
Well, we can't defeat valentine on our own.
靠我们自己是无法打败瓦伦丁的
But together... Maybe we have a shot.
但团结起来 或许有一线生机
Whatever it is, we can't have him get to clary.
无论如何 我们不能让他得到克莱莉
I agree.
我同意
But on behalf of the seelie queen,
但代表妖仙女王
I'd like to propose an alternative.
我想提出另一种看法
Execute Clary Fairchild on sight.
立即处死克莱莉·菲尔柴德
Care to rethink that?
不再想想了吗
You'd be rotting in the city of bones
要不是她坚持让我们救你性命
had she not insisted we save your life.
你都该在骸骨之城腐烂了
Then consider this my way of returning the favor.
那就当我这是报恩吧
By killing her, I'll be saving you from yourselves.
杀了她 就能拯救你们自己
This council is biased.
这会议本来就是有偏见的
You've all allowed yourselves to become
你们都太放任自己
too involved with the shadowhunters.
过度接触暗影猎人了
Jocelyn Fairchild.
乔斯琳·菲尔柴德
Alec lightwood.
埃里克·莱特伍德
And you.
还有你
You've been seeing Isabelle, haven't you?
你最近总见伊莎贝尔 不是么
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'd recognize that perfume anywhere.
我可是能辨认出各种香水味
Then you're no different from the rest of us.
那你对我们其他部分并不是很了解啊
I'll admit, I know her charms better than anyone.
我承认 我可比任何人都了解她有多迷人
But unlike you,
但不像你
my feelings never affect my judgment.
我可从不会让情感蒙蔽我的双眼
My judgment's fine.
我判断力好着呢
Clary has to die to protect our people...
如果只有这样才能保护我们...
So be it.
那就杀了克莱莉
Stay here. We'll be right back.
呆这儿别动 我们马上就回来
We're close. Very close.
就在这儿附近了 很近了
This still feels way too easy.
我还是觉得太容易就找到了不太对
And yet we've encountered no traps.
而且我们到现在为止都没遇到过陷阱
Although if we did...
就算我们遇到了...
All that stuff you said about Clary...
所有你刚才说的克莱莉的事...
You were just talking, right?
都是说说而已对吧
You wouldn't actually kill your own sister, would you?
你不会真的要杀你亲妹妹吧
No. Okay.
不会 那就好
But that's why I need to do this next part on my own.
所以我接下来还要亲自去做一件事
What do you mean?
你什么意思
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表