剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Clary's too weak to move, Simon.
西蒙 克莱莉弱的走不动了
She'd only be putting herself in danger
她要是被抓到
of getting captured.
就必死无疑了
Hey, I'll use the scarf to track Madzie.
我用这条丝巾去追踪麦德子
I'll bring her back here.
把她带回这儿来
But I need someone protecting Clary while I'm gone.
但我走的时候 得有人保护克莱莉
That's easy for you to say. You're the guy with the sword.
你说的倒是容易 毕竟你是带着剑的人
What am I gonna do? Protect her with my teeth?
我能怎么保护她 用牙吗
We need your help here.
我们需要你留下来帮忙
Okay. All right, I'll stay.
那好吧 我留下来
Just a sec, it's luke.
等下 是卢克
Simon, where are you?
西蒙 你在哪呢
we're still looking for Madzie. What's up?
我们还在找麦德子 怎么了
You need to be careful.
你们要小心一点
The downworld's falling apart.
异世界已经崩♥盘♥了
I'm guessing the meeting didn't go so well, then?
我就猜到会开的不怎么顺利 然后呢
The vampires and the seelies want Clary dead.
吸血鬼们和精灵们要克莱莉死
They'll be hunting for you.
他们正找你们呢
You know, good thing you called when you did,
你现在打来告诉我们刚好...
Because Jace was just...
因为杰斯刚才...
Oh, no. I'll call you back.
不是吧 我一会儿打给你
Okay.
好
You can do this.
你可以的
Is anybody out there?
有人在吗
Hello!
有人吗
Anybody? Anybody?
有人吗 有人吗
No!
不
You sure we're safe up here?
你确定我们在这上面安全吗
If I'm gonna die, it's not gonna be in this van.
就算要死 我也不要死在这车里
Not on a night like tonight.
多么美好的夜晚啊
Maybe we should go looking for Jace.
我们是不是该去找杰斯
No.
不去
If he says he's gonna rescue Madzie,
既然他说他要去救麦德子
We need to be here when he comes back.
那我们就在这儿等他回来
Sure. Yeah.
听你的 乖
But at what point do we say he's been gone too long?
不过他是不是去的有点久啊
We don't. Okay?
我们不想他了好嘛
Hey...
你说...
If I don't make it...
如果我没挺过去...
Stop. You will.
别这么说 你会的
You have to.
你一定会
Think about it. I mean...
你想啊 我的意思是...
A dashing, handsome jewish boy...
一个帅帅的犹太小伙儿...
finally admits to his best friend
憋了一个世纪
how he feels after a lifetime...
终于对他最好的朋友袒露心声...
And she dies a week later?
然后一周后她就死了
That's too sappy. Like a real-life fault in our stars.
这是什么狗血剧情 电视剧里才有
That's not the plot of that book at all.
这不是那本书的情节
Really? No.
是吗 是啊
I never read it. Or saw it.
我没看过 见都没见过
I just kind of thought that's what it was about.
我就是瞎猜的
Hey. Hmm.
嘿 我在呢
I just need you to know that...
我只是想让你知道...
I'm so glad you and I...
我真的很高兴我们能...
I know.
我懂
Yeah.
好
You said you know where Izzy is?
你说你知道伊兹的去处了
Well, not exactly.
并不是很确定
You know, I expect this from Aldertree...
我宁愿是凯木告诉我...
But not from you.
而不是你
What's going on? And why do I seem to be
到底发生什么了 为什么我
the last person to know about it?
总是最后一个知道的人
A couple days ago, I saw Isabelle trying to buy yin fen
几天前 我看见伊莎贝尔
from a certain reprobate warlock at the hunter's moon.
从一些混账巫师手中买♥♥茵粉
You sure it was her?
你确定是她吗
I asked her what she was doing,
我问她干嘛呢
but she told me that she was undercover.
她说是秘密
Why didn't you say anything?
那为什么你都不说
She's an excellent liar.
她骗到我了啊
It wasn't until this evening that I put it all together.
直到今晚我才把这些拼在一起想
Something Meliorn said at the downworld meeting.
加上梅里奥在异世界会上说的一些事
I think she's getting her fix straight from the source.
她再从茵粉的来源弄货
Where is she?
她在哪
Careful, Madzie. Don't burn yourself, hmm?
麦德子 小心点儿 别烧着自己
How fatherly.
当爹当的可真像
I didn't know you had it in you.
我都不知道你还有这一面
Jonathan.
乔纳森是你啊
I figured you'd come for young Madzie sooner or later.
我就猜到你迟早要来找小麦
Although, it's a shame you didn't bring your sister along.
不说这个 你怎么没带你妹妹一起来
Let the girl go.
放这小女孩走
I'm afraid young Madzie is quite happy where she is.
恐怕小麦正玩得开心呢
I think Iris would disagree.
我觉得艾瑞斯不会同意的
She made Clary take a blood oath.
她让克莱莉发了血誓
If I don't get Madzie to her in the next few hours...
如果我几小时内没把麦德子带回去...
Clary dies.
克莱莉就会死
I suppose you're here to save her life?
我猜你是来救她的吧
I'm here to give you an ultimatum.
我是来给你下最后通牒的
I'll let Clary die if I have to...
如果我别无选择我会让克莱莉死的...
But you need her alive.
但你可是需要她活着
You're bluffing.
你唬我呢
You couldn't kill your falcon when you were a boy,
你小时候连个鹰都下不了手
and you can't kill your sister now.
现在更别说杀你亲妹妹了
I have demon blood.
我体内可是有恶魔之血
If you destroy the downworld, I go with it.
如果你要摧毁异世界 那我奉陪到底
I'm just trying to save myself.
反正我是在拯救自己
It's your choice...
你怎么选随你...
but I'm not gonna ask you again.
但我不会再问你第二次
Either Madzie comes with me...
要不让麦德子跟我走...
Or your angel dies.
要不你的小天使就得死
Hey! What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢
You can't go in...
你不能这么闯进去...
Alec?
埃里克
You stay the hell away from her.
你离她远一点
You don't understand. It was Aldertree
我给你解释 是凯木他
who got her addicted to yin fen.
让伊莎贝尔对茵粉上瘾
What?
什么
It's the truth. I was only trying to help.
是真的 我只是想帮忙
By drinking her blood?
所以就吸她的血
It may have started with the blood,
这可能要从戏血开始
But it's more complicated than that, all right?
但远不止这么简单 好吗
I care about her.
我在乎她
What did you say?
你说什么
I...
我...
I have feelings for her.
我喜欢她
Raphael, let him go.
拉斐尔 让他走
Stop it!
别打了
Stop!
别打了
Alec, stop! This is my fault!
埃里克 别打了 都是我的错
Alec, stop!
埃里克 住手
This is my family.
这是我家事
If you had told me about the yin fen,
如果你告诉了我茵粉的事
None of this would have happened.
这些全都不会发生
I didn't know. You knew enough.
我不知道 你知道的够多了
We're leaving.
伊莎贝尔 跟我走
I wasn't lying about what I said.
我刚才没撒谎
There's something about her...
我真的对她...
I haven't felt this way in a long time.
有这种感觉好久了
You're so hooked on her blood,
你是对她的血太上瘾了
You can't separate your feelings from your addiction.
无法分辨是上瘾还是爱情
Isabelle and I are no different from you and alec.
我和伊莎贝尔跟你和埃里克没区别啊
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表