剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
What happened?
发生了什么
You were drugged.
你被麻醉了
Fortunately, Simon got to you before it was too late.
幸运的是 西蒙找到你的时候还不晚
They tried to kill me?
他们要杀我吗
Where's Simon? Hey.
西蒙在哪里 嗨
Take it easy.
放松
Where is he? Is he OK?
他在哪里 他还好吗
He refused to leave the premises.
前提有他拒绝离开这里
Inquisitor Herondale had him taken down
询问者海洛戴尔把他带下去
to the detention level.
拘留了
She locked up Simon?
她把西蒙锁起来了吗
You cannot be down here.
你不能下来这
I have clearance. Not anymore.
我有权限 没有的
Inquisitor's orders.
检察官的命令
Duncan, please. I need to see Simon.
邓肯 拜托 我要见西蒙
Simon!
西蒙
Clary?
是克莱莉吗
Simon! Clary!
西蒙 克莱莉
Simon, if you can hear me, I will get you out of here!
西蒙 如果你听我的 我会救你出去的
Simon!
西蒙
Alec Lightwood...
埃里克·莱特伍德...
No wonder you're a mess.
难怪你一团糟
Mortals are always trouble, you know that.
烦人总是麻烦 你知道的
Says the warlock who had a fling with Mark Twain.
和马克·吐温有过一段风流韵事的术士说的
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I'm a sucker for a man with a moustache. Me too,
我很喜欢有小胡子的男人 我也是
but only if it belongs to Freddie Mercury.
但前提是它属于弗雷迪·默丘里
So that's why
这就是为什么
you dragged me to all those Queen concerts!
你拖我去参加所有这些女王音乐会
We Will Rock You indeed.
我们将会震撼你
Oh, don't be crude. I fall in love with the soul
别太粗鲁 我先爱上的是灵魂
before the sex.
在羞羞之前
Was it my soul you fell in love with?
你曾爱上的是我的灵魂吗
What we had was wonderful.
我们有的棒极了
That was... wow!
那是... 喔
That was almost a century ago.
那总是一个世纪之前了
But that's not what I mean.
但不是我所谓的
So find a warlock soul to fall in love with.
所以找个术士的灵魂去爱上
Then when the Clave declares war on the Downworld,
然后当影秘会向异世界宣战
your boyfriend's not trying to hit you up for a cheek swab.
你的男朋友不会想打你的脸
OK.
好的
So, if warlocks are so divine...
既然巫师都这么神圣
why haven't you hooked up with any handsome magic-maker
那你怎么没在前六十年里
in the past six decades?
勾搭上一个帅帅的魔法师呢
Not that anyone's counting.
并不是谁都能入我法眼的
Touché.
没错
What can I say? It's hard to find a warlock
我还能说什么 要在这个国度找到一个
who's super hot and lives in this realm.
火♥辣♥辣的巫师实在是太难了
And who's also a good dancer.
而且他跳舞还得跳的好
Why, Miss Dorothea...
怎么了 桃乐丝小姐
Is that a challenge?
这对你来说是挑战吗
OK. I'm on my way.
好 我在路上了
So Imogen says
伊莫金把西蒙
to lock up Simon and you just let it happen?
关起来你还就让她这么干了吗
Clary, I tried to help Simon.
克莱莉 我只是想帮助西蒙
You know I wouldn't have done any of this
你知道的要不是因为他违反了
if he hadn't broken Clave rules.
影秘会的规矩我才不会做这些
Oh, suddenly you're into rules?
你怎么突然这么遵守规矩了
You know, Jace Herondale might have
你知道 杰斯·海洛戴尔可能
some kind of family name to live up to,
称得上某个家族名号♥
but the Jace I know would break any rule
但我认识的杰斯会为了自己在乎的人
for the people he cares about.
去打破规则
People are dying.
人们在不断死亡
People I've known my entire life. People I trained with.
有一生相识的人 有一同训练的人
There are no easy choices right now.
当下没有什么选择是容易的
A team just found Lockheart dead.
一个小队发现洛克哈特死了
And we've just caught his killer.
我们刚好抓住了凶手
Maia, what's going on?
玛雅 怎么了
Lockheart was mauled by a wolf. Ms. Roberts
洛克哈特被狼人杀了几分钟后
was found a block away, minutes after the kill.
我们发现罗伯斯小姐就离他一个街区
I was walking home from work.
我从公♥司♥走回家
What, is that a crime now too?
怎么 现在这也变成犯罪了么
Did anyone see you walking home from work?
有人看到你从公♥司♥走回去吗
It's New York City. A lot of people were a block away.
这可是纽约啊 人们都住得很近
An hour ago, this wolf
一小时前 这只狼人因为杰斯执行了
viciously attacked Jace for carrying out a Clave mandate.
一个影秘会的命令而凶残地攻击了他
To put a tracking chip in my neck!
他想在我脖子下面放追踪芯片
Wait... what?!
等等 什么
You know, I have been stopped by cops
你知道 仅仅因为我长的黑
for no other reason than being black,
警♥察♥就把我拦下来
but I thought the Shadowhunters were more evolved than that.
但我觉得暗影猎人应该比这要高级一点吧
Jace, I didn't do this.
杰斯 这不是我♥干♥的
Six Shadowhunters are dead.
死了六个暗影猎人
Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment.
别让情绪影响了自己的判断力
Isn't fear an emotion?
恐惧是种情绪吗
Because that's all this is.
因为你完全就是这个状态
Tracking people because of the kind of blood they have.
因为别人有某种血统就追踪他们
Locking them up without recourse?
无缘无故就把他们关起来
Is that what the Clave stands for?
你们影秘会就干这些事吗
Your idealism is charming,
你这种思想可真有意思
but when they wheel in the next dead Shadowhunter
等下一个暗影猎人惨死在他们的
with their runes carved out, what will you tell their family?
符印下面时 你跟他们的家人怎么解释
What will your ideals have done for any of them?
你的这种思想为他们做了什么呢
Put her downstairs with the vampire.
把她跟那些吸血鬼关在一起
Excuse me.
抱歉
Jace, tell her to stop.
杰斯 快阻止她
You know this is wrong.
你知道这样是不对的
I'm needed in Idris.
伊德里斯需要我
The Institute is in your hands now, Jace.
基地现在你手里了 杰斯
Make me proud.
让我自豪吧
Clary...
克莱莉
there's no perfect way to do this. I'm doing my best.
这件事没有最佳方法 我会尽力
You know, not too long ago,
你知道 就在不久前
everyone thought you had demon blood.
大家都以为你有恶魔的血统
If you weren't a Herondale,
如果你不是海洛戴尔家的人
she'd be locking you up, too.
她这会儿也会把你关起来
You shouldn't be out alone.
你不该一个人出来
Raphael...
拉斐尔
thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
Just so you know, Simon and I would have never have done
你知道的 我跟西蒙绝不会做什么
anything to hurt your sister...
伤害你妹妹的事
I didn't come here for apologies.
我来这里不是听你道歉的
I came to reason with you.
我是来讲道理的
For my clan.
为我的家族声张
They're not going to sit around
他们不会这么坐视不管
and let the Clave put trackers in them.
任由影秘会来植入追踪器
I don't want that either.
我也不希望是这样
I want to stop all of this.
我想阻止这一切
So if there's anything you know about these murders...
所以你要是知道关于这些凶手的任何信息
I can tell you it's not a vampire.
我可以告诉你不是吸血鬼干的
We would never remove runes from a Shadowhunter.
我们永远不会把暗影猎人的符印取走
Why is that?
为什么
From the time before the Accords,
在有条例之前
the Downworlders were hunted by Shadowhunters for sport.
追捕异世界之人是暗影猎人的一项运动
They took our fangs, werewolf claws,
他们取走我们的尖牙 狼人的利爪
and warlock marks as trophies.
还有巫师的标记作为战利品
The vampires swore
吸血鬼们发过誓
we would never let that happen again.
我们不会再让这一切发生
To anyone.
不会再让任何人遭罪
That's horrible...
太可怕了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表