剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Weird, and...
变得古怪 而且...
Possessive, so i broke up with him.
变得有占有欲 然后我就和他分手了
And i started dating someone else.
然后我开始和别人约会
Nothing serious.
随便谈的
But i was on my way home from a date, and...
但是在我从约会结束回家的路上 然后...
...It was raining.
...开始下雨了
And so i tilted my head back.
所以我微微回头
And next thing i knew, i was...
然后我接着记着的事是 我...
Face down in the mud.
朝着泥里倒了下去
First i thought it was a rabid dog.
一开始我还以为是一个跑的飞快的狗
It was clawing... And ripping at my skin.
它开始抓我...然后撕扯我的皮肤
And i was screaming and just begging him to get off of me.
然后我开始尖叫然后祈求他放过我
And that's when the wolf started to change, and it was...
然后那头狼开始变化 然后它就是...
Jordan.
乔丹
He just backed up, and...
他仅仅退开 然后...
...Ran off and left me there, alone.
....跑开了把我一个人丢在那里
And i...
然后我...
I can't help but think that...
我不由自主的想...
...Every time i turn, it...
...每一次我变身的时候 这些...
This...
这种事...
Is what love got me.
都是由爱带给我的
Maia, i'm so sorry.
玛雅 我非常抱歉
Um... I'm gonna
额... 我准备
Go check on the food.
去看看食物好了吗
Hey, izzy...
嗨 伊兹...
How's max?
迈克斯怎么样了
Brother enoch said if we don't move fast, it could be too late.
伊诺克说如果我们不快点 那就有可能太晚了
I need to get back to the infirmary
我得回到病房♥去
But i got your message about jonathan.
但是我收到了你关于乔纳森的信息
What do you need?
你要什么
your whip.
你的鞭子
You look like a man on a mission.
你看着就好像要上战场了
Winthrop gold is missing.
温思普罗·戈尔德失踪了
My guess is that jonathan's closing in on the mirror.
我猜乔纳森接近圣镜了
i'm gonna go and guard it myself.
我准备去然后亲自守卫它
That's, uh... Brave.
这很 额... 勇敢
Jonathan and i were both trained by valentine.
乔纳森和我都是被瓦伦丁训练过的
If anyone can take him down, it's me.
如果要说有谁可以击败他 那就是我
Anything?
如何了
His injuries are too severe.
他受的伤非常严重
Max's only hope for recovery now lies with brother enoch.
伊诺克是迈克斯现在唯一的指望
There's gotta be something... Anything.
这肯定有别的... 任何
Brother enoch.
伊诺克神父
No! Alec...
不 埃里克...
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
We all are.
我们都是
But if max is going to have any chance,
但是如果迈克斯还有醒来可能的话
We need to let brother enoch
我们就应该让伊诺克去
Do this. Now.
做这个 现在
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Oh man, what time is it?
天啊 现在什么时间了
I have to get to the institute.
我需要去基地了
Oh... No, i'm just kidding.
欧... 不 我只是开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑的
Were you really afraid i was gonna go?
你是不是真的担心我离开
No.
才不
What are you afraid of?
那你害怕啥
Acid washed jeans. Oh, come on, magnus.
酸洗牛仔裤 欧 别闹 马格努斯
I'm serious.
我认真的
You're an all-powerful warlock
你是一个强大的巫师
Who can summon demons.
强到可以召唤恶魔
You've lived through centuries of war.
你经历了几个世纪的战争
And you're immortal.
你简直是神
What scares you?
你会害怕什么
The key to having no fear is...
无畏的关键在于...
Having nothing to lose.
不怕失去
I don't know.
我不确定
I guess that's why i haven't
我猜这是就是为什么
...Opened my heart up
...将近100年的时间里
For almost 100 years.
我都没有吐露过心声
Then i met you.
直到遇见了你
Take command.
帮我接管一下
Ahh!
啊
Stillwater... stillwater...
斯蒂尔沃特...斯蒂尔沃特...
Stillwater... Still...
斯蒂尔沃特...斯蒂尔...
Ahh!
啊
If you need to leave the institute,
基地出口
please step forward.
顺走廊直走
Thank you. You're free to go.
谢谢你 你可以走了
Please step forward.
请向前走
Has the lockdown been called off?
一级防范已经取消了吗
If you can prove you're not jonathan.
除非你能证明你不是乔纳森
Sorry, what?
呃 啥
We figured out a way to blow his cover.
我们找到逼他现原形的方法了
Jace remembered reading in valentine's journals,
杰斯记起了他在瓦伦丁的日记上读到
Jonathan can't tolerate electrum.
金银合金是乔纳森的克星
Right, because of the... Demon blood.
对 因为... 恶魔血脉
Mhm.
嗯
Valentine wrote that he'd scream in pain
瓦伦丁写了如果用金银合金触摸他的皮肤
The second it touched his skin,
他会痛苦的尖叫
It... Burned straight through to the bone.
合金会...直接烧到骨头
So i extracted some electrum from izzy's whip.
所以我从伊兹的鞭子里炼出了金银合金
And we're having everyone hold it
然后让每个人都拿一下
to see if they react.
看看有没有反应
Well, i'm very impressed.
嗯 让人印象深刻
It seems jonathan's finally met his match.
看起来乔纳森遇到对手了
Don't take it personally.
别在意
If you have to leave...
如果你要走的话...
Just hold this for a few seconds.
在走之前拿着它几秒钟就可以了
I was just
我只是
Wondering, actually, um...
想知道 实际上 呃...
If you caught jonathan...
如果你抓到了乔纳森...
...You wouldn't kill him, would you?
...你不会杀了他吧 会吗
I used to believe that jonathan could be saved.
我曾经相信乔纳森能被拯救
But after what he did to elliot,
但是在他杀了艾略特
And dot, and now max...
还有多特 现在又多了迈克斯
I'll kill him with my bare hands
如果需要的话
if that's what it takes.
我会亲手杀了他
Well then.
那么
Shall we?
来试试吧
Where is he?
他在哪
What happened?
发生了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Max. I got your text.
迈克斯 我收到你的短♥信♥了
What text?
什么短♥信♥
Jonathan. Sound the alarm!
是乔纳森 拉警报
son of a bitch.
天啊
There you are.
好了
I guess i passed your test.
我猜我通过了你的测试
See you later.
等会见
Sebastian!
塞巴斯蒂安
You forgot something.
你落下了东西了
Guards! Go, go, go!
警卫 快快快
Open up!
打开
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Let's go around to the front! The door's jammed!
我们从前面走 门卡住了
After ten years of torture in edom,
在以东经历了十年的折磨
I learnt to endure pain.
我学会了忍♥耐痛苦
In fact, i rather enjoy it.
事实上 我相当喜欢痛苦
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表