剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
What did you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
That i saved you and that your mother deserted you?
说我救了你 是你妈抛弃了你
She left you to die in idris. What?
她把你丢在伊德里斯 什么
Why would she do that?
她为什么要那样做
Because you're different.
因为你与众不同
You're special.
太特殊了
Look, i know that you have always felt more powerful
我知道你总觉得自己比周围任何人
than everyone else around you.
都要强大
That's because you are.
那是因为你就是如此
You experimented on me?
你竟然拿我做实验
I made you stronger,
是我让你比任何一个暗影猎人更强
Faster...
更快...
More lethal than any other shadowhunter.
更具有杀伤力
Why?
为什么
To create the perfect weapon,
为了制♥造♥一个完美武器
The ideal marriage of good and evil.
天使与恶魔的完美结合
A shadowhunter with pure demon blood.
一个有着纯恶魔血液的暗影猎人
Hey! Hey!
喂
Are you goin' home?
你要回家吗
Where else would i be going?
那我还能去哪儿
My interview's over, and i'm exhausted.
问话结束 我也累坏了
Besides, at my house, there's steak and vodka.
而且 在我家 还有牛排和酒等着我
I'd rather be there.
当然更想回家
Wait, you're just... You're not gonna help?
你... 你真的不打算帮忙吗
You really don't get it, do you?
你还没明白是吗
You didn't risk anything for me, you did it for you.
你做任何事都不是为了我 都是为了你自己
What?
什么
Are you seriously doing this right now? Right now?
现在这种时候你跟我说这个 当真吗
You know damn well
你当然知道
i want to find jace just as much as you do,
我和你一样非常想赶紧找到杰斯
But that's no excuse to treat me like...
但这不是你这个态度对我的借口...
Well, then, what do you want from me?
那你到底想怎样
At the moment...
现在...
Nothing.
什么都不要了
Who sounded the alarm?
谁拉的警报
What's going on? Oh, no.
发生什么了 不是吧
Jace.
杰斯
Aldertree said he wanted to rescue jace.
奥德特利说他想救杰斯
Actually, clary, i said i wanted to find him.
其实 克莱莉 我是说我想找到他
And you gave me the clue i needed to do just that.
你给我线索我去找 就是这样
What did you tell him? Alec, it...
你跟他都说啥了 埃里克...
Is this everyone?
所有人都在吗
Fantastic.
完美
First up, all downworlders are forbidden
第一 所有异世界之人
from entering the institute without my prior approval.
没有我的允许 不得进入基地
For those still present, good day. Mr. Graymark...
至于已经进来的... 你好啊格雷马克先生
I'm not leaving jocelyn.
我不会离开乔斯琳的
Besides, my badge gives access to resources that you don't have.
第二 我徽章有你们没有的资源
I can help you find jace.
我能帮你们找到杰斯
That's generous of you, but i'm going to have to insist.
那最好不过了 但我还是有我的坚持
Call me when you can. Yeah.
有事随时打给我 好的
You, too... Simon.
西蒙... 你也是哦
Simon, right?
是叫西蒙 没错吧
It's almost dawn.
天都要亮了
I don't have anywhere to go.
我没地方可去
Hey, you're a smart guy.
你是个聪明人
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
肯定有办法的
Simon, come on.
西蒙 走吧
i'll be okay.
没事的
now... Let's get to it.
好... 现在开始吧
I've reviewed your statements,
我看过你们的陈述
Along with the reports of your unsanctioned missions.
还有一些未经批准的任务的报告
And i can come to no other conclusion
我能得出这么个结论
That jace wayland is a traitor to the clave.
那就是杰斯·韦兰德是圆环会的叛徒
Jace is not a traitor.
杰斯才不是叛徒
Point of fact. Clary said jace called
事实是 克莱莉声称杰斯打电♥话♥
To warn you about valentine's trap,
提醒你瓦伦丁的陷进
Which got me thinking...
而这让我想到
Jace had multiple chances to kill valentine,
杰斯有多次杀死瓦伦丁的机会
But chose to let him leave.
最后却选择放他走
Now, valentine, jace, and the cup are missing.
现在瓦伦丁 杰斯和圣杯都失踪了
Do the math.
好好想想
There is no way we're going to help you hunt jace.
让我们帮你追捕杰斯是不可能的
And i'd never ask you to.
我也绝不会要求你这么做
You and your friends are prohibited from any further involvement
你和你的朋友们将禁止接触任何
For the hunt for jace wayland.
追捕杰斯·韦兰德的活动
What?
凭什么
The rest of you, back to work.
其他人回去工作
I'm lifting the lockdown on the institute, except for clary and jocelyn.
我会解除基地的封锁 除了克莱莉和乔斯琳
Given your relationship to valentine and jace,
监狱你们和瓦伦丁与杰斯的关系
I want to keep a close eye on you.
还是得对你们留点心眼
This is ridiculous!
这太荒谬了
Clary... No!
克莱莉 不
We cannot just sit around.
我们不能就这样袖手旁观
Okay, they're going to kill jace. He's your son.
好吗 他们要去杀杰斯 你的儿子
I know you think you understand this world, but you don't.
我知道你因为你了解这个世界 但其实你不懂
Dismissed!
解散
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
See, that's the thing about being the boss.
你看 这就是当老大的好处
I can and i did.
我能这么做 而我也确实这么做了
Then revoke the dead-or-alive order.
那至少撤销必杀命令
Jace is one of us.
杰斯是我们中的一员
Challenging the authority of the head of the institute
挑战基地统领的权威
Is grounds for severe punishment,
可是需要被严惩的
Including de-runing.
包括驱逐
Thanks for letting me crash here.
谢谢你让我待在这
You're a lifesaver. You can stay as long as you like.
你是我的救命恩人 你想待到什么时候都行
I'll be at the station when you wake up tonight.
你今晚醒来时我会在车站
So, um, this... This aldertree guy...
那么 这 这个凯木
He's got issues, right?
他有麻烦了 是吗
Aldertree's not the problem, the clave is.
凯木不是问题 影秘会才是
They're scared, so they're clamping down.
他们被吓到了 所以他们一直按兵不动
So, do you think it's true...
所以 你觉得他们说的关于杰斯
What they're saying about jace?
的事是真的吗
That he's working with valentine?
他真的效力于瓦伦丁吗
I don't think so. I mean...
我不这么认为 我是说
He could come for clary next.
他接下来可能会来找克莱莉
He's totally hung up on her.
他已经牢牢被她吸引住了
So, are you worried about jace?
那 你担心杰斯吗
Or maybe telling clary how you feel?
又或是和克莱莉说说你的感受
Be bold, simon.
大胆点 西蒙
I'm bold...
我很厚脸皮了
Adjacent.
至少很接近了
I gotta take this. "adjacent."
我要接个电♥话♥ 接近
garroway.
我是加罗韦
bold.
厚脸皮
I can totally be bold.
我能厚颜无♥耻♥
What's up, guys?
怎么了 伙计们
We know luke said you could crash here...
我们知道卢克说你能待在这
But not here.
但不是这里
You don't want to touch me.
你别碰我
Encanto.
呜哩乌拉幻妖术
What the hell are you doing?
你在整啥子
Encanto.
噼里啪啦幻妖术
Um... Encanto.
春哥春哥幻妖术
It's supposed to make you do whatever i tell you to.
这应该能让你乖乖听话的
You're the worst vampire ever.
你是有屎以来最挫的吸血鬼了
okay.
好吧
Welcome to your new home.
欢迎来到你的新窝
left! Right! Left! Right!
左 右 左 右
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表