剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
No. That won't happen. Not to me.
不 那不会发生的 不会发生在我身上的
Keep telling yourself that.
你就这么麻痹自己吧
Mom?
妈妈
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Oh, no.
不
How are we gonna get Alec to magnus' apartment?
我们怎么把埃里克带去马格努斯的公♥寓♥去
Aldertree has people everywhere.
到处都是凯木的眼线
Not a problem.
不是问题
My parents want to get Alec to Idris.
我父母想把埃里克带去伊德里斯
Magnus will create a portal.
马格努斯会创建一个入口
We'll take it to Jace instead.
我们直接通过入口去到杰斯那
Hey, Simon.
嘿 西蒙
Clary, my mom's missing. She's drinking again.
克莱莉 我妈妈失踪了 她又喝酒了
Oh, no.
不
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
She's been sober ever since that bender
自从爸爸去世后她去痛饮了一番
she went on after dad died,
那之后就一直没沾过酒
But I found a bottle of vodka in her bedroom,
但我在她房♥间找到了一个伏特加瓶子
and there hadn't been alcohol in the house for years.
而且家里好几年都没买♥♥过酒了
Clary, if anything happened to her because of me, I...
克莱莉 如果因为我让她出了什么事 我
Simon, slow down.
西蒙 别着急
How long has your mom been gone?
你妈妈失踪多久了
I don't know.
我不知道
I tried calling, but she won't pick up.
我打过她电♥话♥ 但她不接
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪里
Clary, I need your help.
克莱莉 我需要你的帮助
Hang on.
等一下
Izzy, Simon needs me.
伊兹 西蒙需要我
Be there for your friend.
为朋友挺身而出吧
Magnus and I have everything under control.
这边有马格努斯和我看着
Thanks, Izzy.
谢了 伊兹
I'm on my way.
我在路上了
And Simon, grab something of Elaine's.
对了西蒙 拿上一样伊莱恩的东西
Something important to her.
一样对她重要的东西
Okay, I got just the thing.
好的 我想到是什么东西了
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
Yeah, he's prettier in person,
是的 人形的时候更帅些
but that's the guy.
但就是这个人了
Should have never let him get away.
真不该让他跑掉的
After what he did to Gretel,
在他对格雷特尔做了那样的事后
I vote we return the favor.
我决定报复他
This is not a democracy.
这可不民♥主♥
Nobody kills anybody until I say so.
我发话之前谁也不准杀人
Oh, he can, but we can't?
他可以 我们就不行
That's not what I said.
我说的不是这个意思
He kidnapped her.
他绑♥架♥了她
What more evidence do you need?
你还需要什么证据
I was there.
我当时就在那
And the witness found him standing over the body in the morning.
而且目击者称早上看到他就站在尸体边上
I mean, you're the detective.
我说 你是个侦探
Isn't that what you call an open-and-shut case?
这不就是你所说的简单明了的案子吗
No, it's not.
不 不是
Jace is too smart to leave a body laying around.
杰斯很聪明 不会随意处置尸体
Whose side are you on?
你是站在哪一边
I'm on the side of the law.
我站在法律那边
Whose law?
谁的法律
Chill, Taito. I think we've had
冷静 塔伊托 我想我们在这一天内的
enough bar fights for one day.
酒吧斗殴已经够多了
I know the rules. Blood for blood.
我懂规矩 杀人偿命
If Jace is really doing Valentine's dirty work,
如果杰斯真的在做瓦伦丁那肮脏的事
I'll kill him myself.
我会亲自杀了他
Best team.
最佳搭档
Best team.
最佳搭档
It's okay, Alec. You hear me?
没事了 埃里克 听到了吗
We're gonna get you out of here and bring you back.
我们会把你救出来带回家
You put in a request to transfer your brother to Idris?
你请求把你哥转移到伊德里斯吗
My parents put in the request.
是我父母请求的
Alec isn't leaving this institute.
埃里克不能离开这个基地
I'm sure his warlock friend can figure something out.
我相信他的巫师朋友会想出办法的
Here.
就这个
This isn't waking sleeping
这可不是亲一下就能让睡美人
beauty with a kiss.
醒来那么简单好吗
Runic power is deep.
符咒法力很强大
It requires magic that can't be accessed
这需要无法穿透这个
in the walls of this institute.
基地墙面的魔法
I don't know what you're up to, and,
我不知道你在盘算什么
ultimately, I don't care.
而且 我也压根不关心
But as far as I'm concerned,
但据我所知
your brother is too weak to be portaled.
你哥哥太虚弱传送不了
You're just using Alec as bait to arrest Jace.
你只是利用埃里克作为诱饵想抓杰斯罢了
No, I'm working to capture the fugitive
不 我是奉命逮捕那个
who put Alec in this position.
置埃里克于如此境地的逃犯
I have allowed this warlock into the institute
我已经允许这个巫师进入基地
for the sole purpose of treating your brother.
仅为治疗你哥哥
Although, you don't seem to be doing too good a job of it.
不过 看起来做的并不出色
I'm placing Raj by the door. Do not try this again.
我让拉杰守在门口 不要再做这种事
I'm just under orders.
我只是听命在此
Shut up, Raj.
闭嘴 拉杰
Almost there.
要来了
We can't get cocky.
我们可不能自大
What do you mean "we"?
你说的"我们"是什么意思
Wait, you think I'm cocky?
等等 你是说我自大
It's not my fault that I'm naturally gifted.
天生我才不是我的错啊
That's what make us a great team.
所以说咱两很合拍嘛
I draw them out, and you...
我把它们画好了 你呢
Do all the work?
所有的活吗
like i said...
我之前就说
We make a great team. Whoa.
我们是很好的搭档
The best team.
最佳搭档
You realize that this is our final test, right?
你一定意识到了这是我们最后的测试了 对吗
Once we get our parabatai runes,
一旦我们得到我们的最佳拍档符印
we'll officially be brothers.
我们就正式成为兄弟了
Nothing can change that.
不可逆转的那种
-Hey, let's go tell Izzy. - Yeah, sure.
- 我们一起去告诉伊兹吧 - 好
Alec, this is a good thing.
埃里克 这是件好事儿
Of course it is.
当然
Come on, man. It's... It's time to celebrate.
精神点 哥们儿 是时候庆祝啦
Now you're talking.
没错 这才对
You can't hide your scent, shadowhunter.
暗影猎人 你隐藏不了自己的气味
You okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
你好吗
- I'm calling 911. - No.
- 我叫救护车来 - 不
No, don't. Please.
求你 不要
Don't worry, pal. You're gonna be okay.
别担心 伙计 你会没事的
Yeah, hi, i need an ambulance. This guy's bleeding real bad.
你好 我需要一辆救护车 这有个人伤的很严重 大量失血
I'm at the union street station...
位置是街联合广场车站
Subway entrance. Looks like he was in an accident.
地铁入口处 他似乎经历了严重的事故
i'm okay. He's waking up!
我没事 他 醒了
I gotta get to my brother.
我必须得找到我兄弟
Give him ten milligrams of morphine.
给他注视10毫克吗♥啡♥
You don't understand. He's gonna die.
你什么都不知道 他会死
My job is to save you, not your brother.
我的职责是救你 不是你兄弟
No... No...
不 不
Anything?
找到什么了吗
sorry. I'm still figuring out this tracking stuff.
抱歉 我还在研究这个定位的玩意儿
You know, isabelle says i need to clear my mind,
你知道的 伊莎贝尔说我需要清理下我的脑子
But it's kinda hard to be zen when you're a shadowhunter.
但作为一个暗影猎人要静下心来打禅 很有难度
If only i'd checked in,
要是我按时
Called every once in a while instead of totally avoiding her.
每过一段儿就给他们打电♥话♥ 而不是完全躲避她
Well, maybe it's worth telling her the truth.
或许你应该告诉她事实
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表