剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
And he's in trouble,
而且他遇到了麻烦
And there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
而我对此无能为力
Tell me what I can do.
告诉我我能做什么
Help me track Jace. I want to use our rune.
帮我追寻杰斯 我想用上我们的符印
I just need your magic for the pain.
我只需要你的治愈魔力
I can't help you with this.
我帮不了你
Why not?
为什么不行
The last time you used a rune to track Jace,
上次你用咒符追寻杰斯的时候
it almost killed you.
那几乎要害死你了
Why can't you just do this one thing?
你就不能做这一件事吗
After everything I've done for you.
毕竟我为你做了这么多
You don't understand, I saw them burn.
你不明白 我亲眼看到他们被烧死
Sorry, I just wanted to make sure everything was...okay.
抱歉 只想看看你怎么样
Luke.
卢克
You all right?
你还好吗
Is it true?
是真的吗
Is Jonathan alive?
乔纳森还活着吗
I couldn't believe it either at first.
一开始我也不敢相信
Hey, guys.
大家
Simon. Hey, Mrs. F.
西蒙 嘿弗瑞
Good to see you on your feet again.
真高兴看到你又活蹦乱跳的
You look great... Considering the coma situation.
想到之前的昏迷状况 你现在看起来不错
What're you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Um... It's kind of a long story.
说来话长
So, um, a lot... A lot happened while you were away.
你离开的这期间发生了很多 很多事
Yeah. Like what?
是吗 比如
You're a vampire.
你是吸血鬼
We have to get to the ops center, right now.
我们得去行动中心 马上
We are at war.
开战了
Valentine now has the mortal cup,
瓦伦丁现在拿到了圣杯
With which he is, no doubt, raising a new army,
无疑 他现在组建了一支新的队伍
And one of our own has joined him.
而且我们中有人加入了他的阵营
Looks like the queen's taking back her kingdom.
看起来像是女王重新夺回了她的帝国
As a result, the clave has declared
结果就是 影秘会宣布本基地
a state of emergency at the institute.
进入紧急状态
Their first priority is to replace the current leadership,
首件事就是要换掉
who they have deemed wholly ineffectual.
目前这个一无是处的首领
It is an honor to introduce
很荣幸为大家介绍
the newly appointed head of the new york institute,
来自纽约基地的新任首领
Clave representative, victor aldertree.
影秘会的代理人 维克托·奥德特利
Did you know about this? No.
你知道这事儿吗 不知道
But maybe this is why dad went back to idris.
这可能是爸爸回伊德里斯的原因
Maryse went behind my back.
玛丽斯阴了我
My fellow shadowhunters.
我的暗影猎人小伙伴们
It's an honor to be here with you all.
很高兴在这里与你们见面
We have to find jace wayland.
我们一定要找到杰斯·韦兰德
He's a shadowhunter,
他是我们暗影猎人♥大♥家族的一员
and we don't leave our people behind.
我们不能放弃他
The answer to his location may very well lie in this room.
这房♥间里可能就藏有他位于何方的线索
So, i wanna speak with everyone
所以我需要与他消失时
Who went on a mission where jace disappeared.
所有参与任务的人员谈话
One last thing.
最后一句
Effective immediately, the institute is on lockdown.
基地立刻进入一级戒备封锁状态
But it's only temporary.
但只是暂时的
Let's turn this institute around.
好了大家快动起来吧
Wait, if we're on lockdown,
等下 我们被封锁了的话
who's out there looking for jace?
谁出去找杰斯啊
We'll think of something. Don't worry.
我们自有办法 别担心
Jace is tough.
杰斯厉害着呢
Valentine will never break him.
瓦伦丁不是他的对手
Enough!
够了
I killed you twice today.
我今天秒了你两次
You want to go for another round, huh?
还想再来一局么 嗯哼
You're a born fighter.
还真是个天生圣斗士
I like it.
我喜欢
Get dressed.
穿衣服去
We have a lot to talk about.
我们可有的聊呢
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yes, clary.
是的 克莱莉
Take a seat.
坐吧
Sorry about the camera.
抱歉谈话需要录像
Like i told your friends when they came in,
就像跟你朋友说的那样
This is official business, so...
公事公办 所以...
I have to be official.
得正式一点
now...
那...
Let's talk about jace.
来说说杰斯吧
Okay.
好啊
You had the impression he was saving your lives
你说你有印象他跟着瓦伦丁走了
By leaving with valentine?
是为了救你们性命
It's more than an impression.
不是有印象
It's what actually happened.
是真实发生的事情
If he had tried anything,
他想尽一切办法
the rest of us would have been killed.
要救我们
Was he within striking distance of valentine?
他当时和瓦伦丁离得近吗
I told you, it... It...
我跟你说了...它...
Could he have taken the man out?
他无法脱身吗
It was an impossible situation, okay?
当时的情况根本不可能好吗
Jace tried to warn us.
杰斯试图警告我们
He told us valentine was on the way.
他告诉过我们瓦伦丁就要逼近
So... Jace knew ahead of time
那就是说... 杰斯之前就知道
that Valentine was setting a trap.
瓦伦丁要设陷阱
How do you suppose he knew that?
你认为他是怎么知道的
I don't know.
我不知道
He told us to get out of there.
他让我们离开那儿
Next thing i knew, i had a seraph blade to my throat.
接下来就是有把天使刃架在我脖子上
Oh.
噢
Got it.
了解
Look, jace saved our lives. We have to find him.
杰斯救了我们所有人的命 我们一定要找到他
That's exactly what i'm gonna do.
这正是我要做的
Mmm. Needs pecorino, hmm?
再来点干酪会更好
Do you remember your fifth birthday?
你还记得你五岁生日么
And i made you spaghetti?
我给你做了意大利面
Your absolute favorite.
你都要爱死了
Michael wayland used to make me spaghetti.
是迈克尔·韦兰德给我做的意面
Just try some.
尝尝
You really think i want to have a meal with you?
你不会真以为我会愿意跟你吃饭吧
Didn't i teach you not to play with knives?
我没告诉你别玩刀吗
Look, i know that head of yours is full of questions.
我知道你现在满脑子疑问
So, go ahead. Don't be shy.
直接问吧 别害羞
Why did you fake your death
你为什么假死
and pretend to be michael wayland?
还假装自己是迈克尔·韦兰德
To protect you from my enemies.
保护你啊 恨我的人那么多
As michael wayland, i knew you'd be safe.
假装我是迈克尔·韦兰德 才知道你是安全的
Safe? Mmm-hmm.
安全 嗯哼
You made me an orphan.
你把我变成了孤儿
I spent my entire life mourning a father
我穷尽一生都在默哀的父亲
I thought died in front of my eyes.
现在竟然就站在我眼前
Well, it made you stronger, didn't it?
但这确实让你变更强了不是吗
No, the lightwoods made me strong.
不 是莱特伍德家族让我变更强
They took me in, they trained me.
他们收留我 训练我
If anyone's my parents, they are.
如果要说父母的话 他们才是
I had no choice, jonathan. My enemies were closing in.
乔纳森 我别无他法啊 当时敌人正在逼近
I sent you to a place where i knew you would be cared for.
我只能把你送去我觉得能照顾好你的地方
Father of the year.
颁你年度最佳奖
Look, we had ten years together, and sure...
我们起码在一起十年吧 虽然...
I may have been hard on you, but...
我对你有点过分了 但是...
It's because i loved you, son.
全都是因为爱你啊 儿子
No.
不
All you've ever done is lie to me.
你一直都在骗我
You told me i never had a mother.
你说我没有妈妈
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表