剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Magnus... You have nothing to worry about.
马格努斯 你并不需要担心别想太多
I want this.
我想要
You're gonna have to wait.
你们俩要等等了
Jace. We gotta go.
杰斯 我们要出发了
Oh, let me guess. Alec sent you? Tell him I'm off duty.
我猜 埃里克让你来的 告诉他我轮休
It's Clary. She's in trouble.
是克莱莉 她有麻烦了
Where are we going, exactly? We're close.
我们到底要去哪 快到了
You realize by going against Valentine,
你想过没 选择对抗瓦伦丁
you're risking your life?
你相当于拿你的命在赌
He'll never forgive you for this.
他永远不会放过你
I have to make amends.
我必须得赎罪
Clary! What is it? What's wrong?
克莱莉 怎么了 哪里出问题了
What are you doing to me?
你在对我♥干♥什么
Let go. The sound in my head.
放开 你脑海里的声音
It's coming from Valentine, isn't it?
是瓦伦丁给你的 是不是
What sound?
什么声音
It's getting louder!
声音更大了
Activate my hearing rune. There.
激活我的听觉符印 在那
It's not possible.
这不可能
What is it?
是什么
Tell me! What is Valentine doing to me?
告诉我 瓦伦丁在对我做什么
It's not Valentine.
不是瓦伦丁
It is an angel.
是一个天使
Angel?
天使吗
Here on earth.
地球上的
I think he's holding him captive.
我觉得他在囚禁他
The angel is crying out for help.
天使在大声呼救
Valentine...
瓦伦丁
...how could you?
你怎么能这样
This is your chance to show your true form.
这是你展现你真实形态的机会
Together we will right all of the wrongs, Ithuriel.
我们合作就能纠正所有错的事情 伊斯瑞尔
His cry is so full of pain.
他的呼喊里满满的痛苦
You said angels were rare,
你说过天使是很稀有的
that almost no one had ever seen one.
以至于几乎没人见过
It's unheard of.
是没人听到过
Iron Sisters hear the angels whisper
钢铁姐妹听到天使的私语
when we're forging our weapons,
就在我们锻造我们的武器的时候
but even we've never seen one.
但即使是我们 也从未见过一个天使
To communicate with one,
或者和天使沟通过
you must be blessed by the angels.
你一定是受眷顾的
Clary...
克莱莉
...you are blessed.
你是被祝福的
No more lies, Cleophas.
别再对我撒谎了 革罗罢
I know you're working with Valentine.
我知道你在为瓦伦丁办事
You killed Magdalena, didn't you?
你杀了玛格达琳娜 是不是你
I loved Magdalena. I thought Valentine...
我爱玛格达琳娜 我以为瓦伦丁
I thought his way was the only way
我相信他是唯一能
to make the world a better place.
让世界变得更好的人
A safer place.
让世界更安全和谐
No matter what sacrifices had to be made, but...
不论这需要付出多大的代价 但是
...harming an angel, holding him captive...
伤害一个天使 把他囚禁起来
That goes against everything we believe in.
这简直违背了我们的一切
What, and killing Downworlders doesn't?
什么 杀害异世界之人不是吗
You don't understand.
你不懂
An angel is...
天使是
...pure goodness.
纯洁神圣的神
They're the embodiment of what Shadowhunters stand for.
她们是暗影猎人所拥护的真实存在
If Valentine's harming an angel,
如果瓦伦丁 伤害了天使
then everything we love will be destroyed.
那 我们的所爱将都不可避免 毁灭
You know, Luke is right. You are not a Shadowhunter.
其实 卢克是对的 你不是暗影猎人
You are a traitor.
你是背叛者
You're the Clave's problem now.
你是影秘会的蛀虫
No! Please.
不 求你
Let me take you to Valentine.
让我带你到瓦伦丁那
We have to free the angel.
我们必须得把天使救出来
Then I'll turn myself in.
然后我会自首的
No, why... why help me now?
不 为什么 为 什么 现在帮我
Don't you see the storm coming?
你看不到即将到来的暴风雨吗
If Valentine has the angel and a bolt of lightning...
如果瓦伦丁有了天使和一簇闪电
He can activate the Soul-Sword.
他就能发动灵魂之剑的能量了
Cleo, you hurt her, I'll drop you where you stand.
克利奥 你伤害她 我就会让你在你站的地方陨落
Wait, no! Clary, get out of the way!
等等 不要 克莱莉 闪开
Luke, don't! We need her.
卢克 不要 我们需要她
Smells like Shadowhunter.
暗影猎人的味道
No need to worry. I'm not here on official business.
不需要担心 我不是来办公事的
And what other kind of business do people like you have?
那像你这样的家伙还喜欢办别的什么事吗
Looking a little under the weather.
你看起来气色好差
There's just something I need.
你这有我需要的东西
The ultimate five-disc collector's edition of Blade Runner.
银翼杀手 最终剪辑版收藏光碟
Final Cut is, like... my favorite film of all time...
最终剪接 是我一直以来最喜欢的电影
...which is what I... What I should have said to you.
这就是我 我要对你说的
But you didn't. No.
但你没有 不
Instead I acted like a...
相反 我表现得像
A replicant?
一个复♥制♥杀人魔吗
I did, didn't I?
确实 不是吗
And that sucks 'cause you're smart and you're funny,
更糟的是 你很聪明 风趣
and you get what it's like to be a Downworlder.
你具备所有异世界之人的特质
And all I wanted to do tonight
今晚我想要做的只是
was prove to myself that I'm not...
证明我自己没有
In love with your best friend?
爱上你最好的朋友吗
Not where I thought this was going.
这不是我想象中话题的进展方向
But it's the truth, right?
但这是事实 是吧
You're in love with Clary.
你爱上了 克莱莉
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I have superior instincts for these sort of things, and...
我对这种事情有超级第六感 还有
I also have ears of a wolf.
我也有狼的耳朵
I hear everything.
我什么都能听到
My conversation with Jace... Pretty much every word.
我和杰斯的谈话 是的 基本一字不差
He brings out the worst in me, at times.
他总是能勾出我最坏的一面
I knew it from the moment
我从那个时候感觉到了
you said something about "best friend."
你提到了 最好的朋友
Look, here's an idea.
我有个主意
Instead of trying to go out with other girls
与其尝试带其他女孩子出去
just to prove something to yourself,
证明你自己
why not just tell Clary how you feel?
为什么不直接告诉克莱莉你的感觉
Luke said to do the same thing.
卢克 说了一样的话
We're highly evolved beings.
我们是高级进化的生物
What if I tell Clary and... It ruins our friendship?
万一我告诉了克莱莉 毁了我们的友谊怎么办
What if you don't?
但如果你不说呢
What if she falls in love with some Shadowhunter,
万一她爱上了其他的暗影猎人
and you spend eternity obsessing over how stupid you were?
你一辈子都在悔恨你曾经的愚蠢 到时候怎么办
Well, you know, when you put it like that, it...
好吧 你这么说 仿佛
So, are we, um...
所以 我们 呃
We're cool. Cool.
我们很好 很好
But I'm keeping this.
但我要留着这个
Cleophas, did you find Clarissa?
法斯 你找到克拉丽莎了吗
I did. And I was right.
我找到了 还有我是对的
She is gifted.
她很有天赋
There are things she showed me I didn't know were possible.
她向我展示的东西在之前我都不相信是可以做到的
So... where is she?
那 她在哪
I'm afraid she's a little preoccupied.
我恐怕她有点腾不出空来
Let her go. This isn't her fight.
放过她 这不是她的战场
It is now.
现在是了
If Valentine needs lightning to activate the Sword,
如果瓦伦丁需要闪电激活 那把剑的能量
he probably put Ithuriel up on the rooftop.
他或许会把伊斯瑞尔放在屋顶上
Cleophas could have been lying, Clary.
法斯有可能在撒谎 克莱莉
She's not. Not about this.
她没有 这件事上 没有
How do you know? I just know. Trust me.
你怎么确定的 我就是知道 相信我
I can't believe you were stupid enough to let Ithuriel go,
我简直不敢相信你蠢到让伊斯瑞尔走掉了
when we were so close to achieving everything that we wanted.
就在我们马上就要达成我们一直以来的目标的时候
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表