剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
If I don't do it,
如果我不这么做
more Downworlders are on their way to do it for me.
更多的异界之人也会这么做的
You're too close to her, Magnus.
你离她太近了 马格努斯
Raphael, you don't have to do this.
拉斐尔 你不非得这么做的
Quick and painless.
快速无痛
This ends now.
现在住手
Listen up!
听 我 说
You better be right about this, Luke.
你最好是对的 卢克
Clary may be able to activate the sword,
克莱莉 或许能激活那把剑
but I can destroy it.
但 我能毁了它
The angel Ithuriel confirmed that in a vision.
天使伊斯瑞尔预见过
Angel? Impossible.
天使吗 不可能
I saw it, too. He's telling the truth.
我也看见了 他说的是真的
You kill Clary, Valentine still has the damn sword.
即使你杀了克莱莉 瓦伦丁还是有着那把该死的剑
Over time, no doubt, he'll find a way to activate it.
总有一天 不用怀疑 他会找到激活它的方法的
Now is our chance to destroy that sword for good.
而现在 是我们摧毁那把剑的好机会
Why not let Jace try?
为什么不让杰斯试试呢
Why would a Shadowhunter risk his life for us?
有什么理由去相信一个暗影猎人会为了我们冒生命危险
Because you and Raphael are gonna tell your Downworld buddies
因为 你和拉斐尔会告诉你的异界伙计们
not to lay a hand on Clary.
不要动克莱莉一根手指头
That's the deal.
就是这样
And they'll listen to me? Maybe.
他们都会听我的吗 或许
You're the leader of the most powerful
你是纽约最强大的
vampire clan in all of New York.
吸血鬼群的领袖
They respect you.
他们尊敬你
What exactly is your plan?
你的具体计划什么
Clary.
克莱莉
She'll know it's a trap.
她会知道这是个陷阱
Even the sly mouse will walk into a trap
即使狡猾的老鼠也会被夹到
if it wants the cheese badly enough.
只要它足够渴望那块奶酪
And you, my friend, you're the cheese.
而你 我的朋友 你就是那块奶酪
Hey! Hi.
嘿 嗨
Oh, don't worry, little one.
不要担心 小家伙
It's only a game. It's make believe, okay?
就是一个小游戏 关于信任的 好吗
Take her upstairs.
带她上去
And don't let anyone in unless her name is Clary.
还有除了克莱莉别让任何人进去
The power core's up here on the roof,
能量源在这屋顶上
behind this access hatch.
在这个口舱口后面
Unfortunately, it's impervious to the unlock rune.
不幸的是 解锁符印对它没用
You're the head of the Institute.
你是基地的领头人
You telling me you don't have a key?
你和我说你没有钥匙是吗
I do, in my office.
我有 在我办公室里
Where Valentine is,
瓦伦丁也在那儿
I'll have to override the control mechanism.
我必须得更新管理机构
That's impossible.
难以置信
Not when you have my security clearance,
除非你有了我给的安保权限
and know the backdoor algorithms.
并且知道了门后算法
I think you wouldn't mind if the Downworld was destroyed.
我以为你并不介意异世界毁灭与否
Certainly make your job easier.
这样你的工作一定轻松很多
My relationship to the Downworld
我和异世界的关系
is more complicated than you think.
比你认为的要复杂得多
How's that?
怎么说
Years ago...
好多年前
when I was still
当我还在
making my way up through the ranks of the Clave,
影秘会权力层里挣扎向上爬的时候
I fell in love with a woman.
我爱上了一个女人
Beautiful and intelligent. Sexy.
美丽 聪慧 性感
And a lycanthrope.
一个狼人
You fell in love with a Downworlder?
你爱上了一个异界之人
Seems odd, doesn't it?
很不可思议 不是吗
But Eva was special.
但 伊娃 是特别的
After a year together, I was called to Alicante for a summit.
我们在一起一年后 我去阿利坎特参加了一次峰会
When I returned, I went to see her
当我回来的时候 我去找她
and found the aftermath of a massacre.
看到了一场大屠♥杀♥的残迹
A Shax demon.
一个沙克斯恶魔
I discovered Eva hiding in the basement.
我在一个地下室里找到了伊娃
She was in shock, driven mad by grief.
她吓坏了 被愧疚逼疯了
She couldn't control herself, so she transformed.
她控制不了自己 所以她化成狼
And attacked me.
攻击了我
She would have killed me if I hadn't used my seraph blade.
如果我没用我的天使刃 她能杀了我
Eva died in my arms.
伊娃死在了我的臂弯里
You killed her?
你杀了她
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Eva couldn't control herself.
伊娃控制不了她自己
That was her nature. Her wolf nature.
那是她的本性 她狼的天性
That's when I realized a Shadowhunter
就是从那时候开始我意识到
could never be with a Downworlder,
暗影猎人永远无法和一个异界之人在一起
no matter how strong our feelings might be.
不论感情有多强烈
Tell Valentine I'm here.
告诉瓦伦丁 我在这
Hello, my dear.
你好 亲爱的
Where's Simon? Before I do anything,
西蒙在哪 在我做任何事之前
I need to know he's alive.
我得知道他还活着
But I'm afraid you may have waited too long.
但恐怕 你太迟了
Where is he?
他在哪
You made the right decision, joining us.
你做了正确的决定 加入我们
We need to be united now more than ever.
我们比往日更需要联合一起
Just to be clear, I'm doing this for the pack, not for you.
说清楚了 我这么做是为了大家 不是为你
You think I wanted to do that to you?
你以为我想对你那么做吗
When the pack had no other options, you chose Clary over us.
在族群没有别的选择的时候 你选择了克莱莉而不是我们
But we did have other options.
但我们是有别的选择的
Jace's plan is gonna work, Maia.
杰斯的计划会起作用的 玛雅
If we stick together, it will work.
如果我们团结一心的话 是会的
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信吗
Meliorn, I'm glad you're fighting beside us.
梅里奥 我很高兴你选择和我们一起战斗
It is my honor.
这是我的荣幸
Though if you are mistaken, which I fear you might be,
如果你和我担心的一样 是错的话
I will never forgive you.
我永远不会原谅你
Appreciate the confidence.
感激你的信任
Thanks for bringing the pack.
谢谢你带来了大伙儿
We're gonna need all the help we can get.
我们需要集结所有的帮手
I'm not gonna lie. It took some convincing.
不得不说 说服大家不是那么容易的
Some of them aren't too keen on this idea.
他们有些人并不是很信服这个主意
Neither am I, to be honest.
说实话 我也一样
Then why are you here?
那 你们为什么还过来
I trust you.
我相信你
Simon, hold on, okay?
西蒙 撑住 好吗
Stay with me, Simon.
陪着我 西蒙
Simon, please.
西蒙 求你
Come on, come on, Simon.
加油 加油 西蒙
Simon, drink.
西蒙 快喝
Come on. It's okay, feed.
加油 没事的 喝吧
Careful, Clarissa.
小心点 克莱莉萨
He's drinking too much.
他喝得太多了
Stop him! Stop him!
阻止他 快 拦住他
On the video call, Simon was in Aldertree's office.
视频通话里显示 西蒙在凯木的办公室里
This way.
这边
Careful, Clary. Circle members could be anywhere.
小心 克莱莉 圆环会的人随时会出现
It's Madzie.
是麦德子
Go get her. I'll find Simon.
去把她带回来 我去找西蒙
Are you sure?
你确定吗
She's being used, Magnus.
她被利用了 马格努斯
None of this is her fault, but she needs to be stopped.
这都不是她的错 但得有人阻止她
I'll meet you in Aldertree's office. Okay.
我们在凯木的办公室见 好
Hello, sweet pea.
嗨 甜心
I'm Magnus.
我是马格努斯
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
You don't have to be.
但你不用的
See? I'm just like you, Madzie. I'm a warlock, too.
看 我和你一样 麦德子 我也是个术士
These men are using you for your abilities.
那些家伙在利用你的法力
He said Nana was here.
可他说外婆在这
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表