剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
to see what they know. At this point,
看他们知道些什么
she considers all Downworlders suspects.
这个时候 她觉得所有的异世界之人都是可疑的
That's casting a pretty broad net.
那搜索网可真够大的
She can't possibly think any of our friends did this.
她想不到我们的哪位盟友做了这件事情
Yeah, well, we'll prove that to her.
好吧 我们会证明给她看的
Since Luke's DNA cleared him, we should collect samples
因为卢克的DNA证明他是清白的
from all of our friends to clear them as well.
我们也应该收集我们朋友的DNA来消除疑惑
I'll make an Institute-wide announcement.
我将会发布一个全基地的通告
I'll go talk to Simon.
我去找西蒙谈谈
Great. I'll go see Raphael.
好 我去找拉斐尔
No.
不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Am I missing something here?
有什么我不知道的隐情吗
Jace... I'm a Yin Fen addict.
杰斯... 我是一个茵粉瘾君子
Excuse me?
什么
It's a long story, but I'm better now.
很早以前的事情了 但是我现在好多了
Not perfect, but better.
还没完全戒掉 但是好多了
Definitely good enough to hunt down
足够去参加抓捕
whoever's murdering our people.
那些凶手了
OK.
好
We'll take all the help we can get.
我们会寻求所有的帮助
Just report back with any leads, OK?
一有线索就报告给我好吗
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去
No. I'll have more traction with Raphael if it's just me.
我一个人更能牵制住拉斐尔
I'll leave as soon as Max is settled.
把迈克斯安顿好了我就走
Alec, I can handle this.
埃里克 我可以的
You just have to trust me.
你只需要相信我
Alexander.
亚历山大
Wow. You look very...
哇 你看起来...
I was bored. Needed a change.
我太无聊了 需要做个形象改变
Ha... is everything OK?
哈... 你还好吗
Yeah. I've been worried sick.
还好 我为你担心的要命
With all these attacks, you shouldn't be out on your own.
外面这么多袭击事件 你不应该一个人出去
Well, I'm not on my own. I'm here with you,
我不是一个人 我跟你在一起呢
High Warlock of Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的高级巫师
A body was found in Williamsburg.
在威廉斯堡发现了一具尸体
Have you heard anything?
你听说了吗
No...
没有...
but warlocks don't report their misdeeds to me.
但是巫师不会报告他们的罪行的
If they did, my phone would never stop ringing.
不然的话 我的电♥话♥可就停不下来了
Magnus, I need your hair.
马格努斯 我需要你的头发
It's just a strand
需要它上面的DNA
for a DNA test to clear you.
来证明你是清白的
I didn't realize there was anything
我可不认为
I needed to be cleared of.
我需要被证明是清白的
Do you not trust my word?
你不相信我吗
Of course I trust you.
我当然相信你
I know you had nothing to do with this.
我相信你与此事无关
It's just, this is... it's Clave orders.
只是 这是影密会的命令
I see.
我知道了
So again you're just blindly carrying out orders?
你只不过是又一次盲从命令罢了
What happened to following your gut?
你的勇气到哪里去了呢
Magnus. Shadowhunters are being slaughtered.
马格努斯 有人在屠♥杀♥暗影猎手
I'm just asking for a strand of hair. Let's not be overdramatic.
我只是要一串头发 不要搞得那么夸张
Well...
好...
...I wouldn't want to be overdramatic.
...我也不想那么夸张
Thank you.
谢谢你
Get out.
滚出去
What?
什么
Magnus, come on...
马格努斯 别这样...
Luke did it.
卢克也这么做了
He gave a DNA sample.
他给了我们DNA样本
It was his idea.
这是他的主意
He knew it would clear him.
他知道他能因此证明他是清白的
You know my Bubbie Helen?
你知道我的海伦芭比娃娃吗
Yeah, of course.
我当然知道
When she was little,
她小的时候
her family owned a bakery in Poland.
她们家在波兰有一间面包房♥
One day, these soldiers came in
有一天 士兵来了
and asked to put a star in the window.
要他们把星星粘在窗子上
They wanted to know which shops were Jewish-run.
他们想知道哪些店是犹太人开的
You know, no big deal. For their records.
在他们看来 这没什么
Then they had to wear white armbands.
然后他们被要求戴上白臂章
And they couldn't ride the train.
然后他们被禁止乘火车
Then they were forced to ride the train.
然后他们被送往集中营
My Bubbie Helen was the only one in her family to survive.
我的海伦芭比是她们家唯一的幸存者
Simon...
西蒙...
...I am so sorry. I didn't realize...
...对不起 我没意识到...
That's why I can't do what you're asking.
这就是为什么我不能按你说的做
For her.
为了她
Hi Simon.
嗨 西蒙
Where are you?
你在哪
Two blocks away
离20秒前我接你电♥话♥的地方
from where I was when you called me 20 seconds ago.
两个街区远
You see, this is stupid.
听着 我太蠢了
I should have never let you convince me
我不应该让你说服我让你
that you were OK to walk home alone!
一个人回家
I'm fine! I'll be home in like...
我没事 我离家差不多...
Clary?
克莱莉
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Clary! Clary, you OK?!
克莱莉 克莱莉 你还好吗
Clary!
克莱莉
Clary! You OK?
克莱莉 你还好吗
Hey! Can you hear me?
喂 你能听到我吗
Clary?!
克莱莉
You'll have four training sessions a day...
你每天要上四门训练课
demon strategy, weapons, combat, and endurance.
恶魔研习 武器 格斗 和耐力
Breakfast starts at five.
5点开始吃早餐
If you are late, all you'll have is a cold bran muffin.
如果你迟到了 你就只能吃冷糠松饼了
I don't need breakfast.
我不需要早餐
When do we start training?
我们什么时候开始训练
Now?
现在吗
First thing tomorrow.
从明天开始
Right now I have a mission.
我现在有个任务
Great, let's go.
棒 我们走吧
Whoa, slow down! OK?
别着急
You don't get to go out in the field
你还不能上战场
until you complete your training.
除非你完成了你的训练
But I have more medals than anyone in my class.
但是我得到的奖牌比班里任何人都多
I did so well in the simulator,
我的模拟成绩也很好
they had to write a new code for it.
以至于他们需要重新编写程序
That's because you hacked it.
那是因为你黑了他们的系统
This is real, Max. Dangerous.
这个可是真的 麦克斯 很危险
I can handle it.
我可以的
Please?
拜托
I'll follow orders.
我会听从指令的
Patience, young Shadowhunter.
耐心点 年轻的暗影猎人
You'll be out there soon enough.
你很快就能出去了
♪ Send me a daydream ♪
♪ 让我做个白日梦 ♪
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我
My powers are wild and beyond understanding.
我的力量狂野的令人难以理解
And I saw you crossing the street outside.
我看到了你在外面穿过街道
So, have you come to talk me
所以 你来引导我
into spitting into a cup for the Clave?
对影秘会吐槽吗
You kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Look, I'm all for stopping those murders,
听着 我在全力阻止这些杀手
but when the DNA brigade came knocking,
但是当DNA大队来敲门时
I portalled out.
我把它们赶走了
I had that shop in Salem...
我在塞勒姆有家商店...
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表