剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
The thing is...
最重要的是...
I don't think it's the anger
我不跟他们说话
that's keeping me from talking to them...
不是因为气他们忽略了我
It's because of...
而是因为...
the guilt.
内疚
I am sure your parents still love you.
我相信你父母是爱你的
And they have not forgotten about you.
他们也从未忘记你
I know I will love my kids...
反正就我而言 我会永远爱我的孩子们
forever. No matter what.
无论发生什么
All right. You're next, Simon.
好了 该你了 西蒙
Um...
额
I did a lot of bad stuff this year.
这一年我做了不少错事
But...
但...
I think I can move past it.
我觉得我都能克服
I'm not gonna let it ruin my life.
我才不会就此毁掉我的人生
So... what did you do?
你都干嘛了
Did you... double park the van?
你...开车超速了
Did you smoke weed?
还是吸大♥麻♥了
I, um... Worse!
我 额 更糟
I got us tickets to go to a Blade Runner marathon,
我请他去银翼杀手马拉松
and he ditched me for some other girl.
结果他勾搭上别的小女生跑了
Hey.
是我
I'm guessing Alec got my message, huh?
埃里克收到我的消息了吧
I had to do something to get your guys' attention.
为了引起你们注意我也没什么别的好办法
Can I use your stele?
借我你的符仗用下
What happened to Clary?
克莱莉怎么了
Thank you.
多谢
I don't know.
我不知道
Once minute, we were looking for her stele by the lake;
我们正在湖边找她的符仗
the next, she was gone.
下一秒 她就消失了
You didn't drink any of the lake water, did you?
你没喝湖里的水吧
No, but Clary did.
我没喝 克莱莉喝了
What?
怎么了
Lake Lyn has hallucinogenic properties.
林恩湖的水有致幻功效
An Iratze should be able to cure her,
符仗可能会有点帮助
but we need to get to her soon.
不过我们要先尽快找到她
Or what?
不然会怎样
Or she could lose her mind forever.
不然她就会永远失去意志
Do you remember my eighth birthday?
你还记得我八岁生日吗
It was the day you gave me my first seraph blade.
那天你给了我第一把天使刃
I was so excited
我太兴奋了
to use it
为了用它
that I snuck out of the cabin
我自己偷偷
on my own.
逃出小屋
I was worried.
我也很担心啊
Hm.
额
I didn't know where you went.
我都不知道当时你去哪了
It was at least an hour until I found the blood...
我在雪地里找了一小时
in the snow.
才发现了血迹
I thought something terrible had happened.
我想肯定大事不妙
But it wasn't my blood, was it father?
但那不是我的血 对吗老爸
By the time you arrived,
你到的时候
I had already skinned the beast.
我都已经剥了那野兽的皮
A rather large werewolf as I recall...
我这么一想 还真是个块头大的狼人
See, I wanted to give you its pelt as a trophy.
我还想把它的皮当成战利品给你呢
I wanted you to be proud of me.
我想让你为我感到自豪
Oh, I was so proud.
我的确很自豪啊
Out of everything that you taught me...
除了你教我的那些
...killing was always what I was best at.
... 杀戮我总是最在行的
It's ironic, isn't it?
是不是有点讽刺
That that should be the reason you came to hate me.
这也是你后来恨我的原因吧
The reason you sent me to Edom.
也是你把我送去以东的原因吧
You're right.
没错
What happened to you, it was my fault.
发生在你身上的这些事 是我的错
But I never hated you.
但我从未恨过你
I understand completely.
我完全理解
And I feel exactly the same way.
甚至感同身受
Enjoy your time in Edom.
祝你在伊多姆愉快
Clary?
克莱莉
Who are you?
你是谁
It's me. It's Jace.
是我 杰斯
I don't know you.
我不认识你
You're confused.
你中招了
We're here to help you.
我们来帮你
Just hold still.
拿住就好
Where's Jace?
杰斯呢
Look, we're not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
You're not gonna get the chance.
你们才没有这个机会
Hey. Stop. Stop. Look.
停 停
I know you're scared,
我知道你很害怕
but it's me. It's Jace.
但真的是我 我是杰斯
Let go of me!
放开我
Hey! Hey! It's OK.
没事了
Everything's going to be OK.
都没事了
♪ Took breath from my open mouth ♪
♪ 从唇齿间感受呼吸 ♪
♪ Never known how it broke me down ♪
♪ 从未得知如何把我击倒 ♪
♪ I went in search of somewhere else ♪
♪ 我走向一探究竟的深渊 ♪
Wait...
等等
Jace?
杰斯
Yeah.
是我
You're OK?
你没事吧
Now that you are.
现在你也没事了
♪ You went and said you're someone else ♪
♪ 你走了还说另有其人 ♪
I just got word from Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔给我消息了
Jace and Clary are safe.
杰斯和克莱莉都安全了
They'll be in Valentine's cabin shortly.
他们很快就会到瓦伦丁的小屋了
That's good to hear.
那就好
Hopefully they can recover something
希望他们能找到什么
we can use to track him.
好让我们能继续追踪他
Dad...
爸...
Thank you.
多谢
Izzy never would have made it to Idris without your help.
伊兹没你的帮忙到不了伊德里斯的
Alec, you and Isabelle and Max and Jace
埃里克 你 伊莎贝尔 还有迈克斯和杰斯
are the most important people in the world to me.
是这世界上对我来说最重要的几个人
I know I've lost your trust.
我知道你不信任我了
I hope I can earn it back.
但我仍期望能再赢回你的信任
Then why are you still lying to us?
那为什么还对我们撒谎
You told Max to keep a secret about some fire messages.
你告诉迈克斯对什么火焰消息保密
Yes, but... Whatever it is,
是的 不过... 无论是啥
just keep Max out of it.
别把迈克斯卷进来
I sent those fire messages
我发那些火焰消息给伊摩尔根
to Imogen to make sure
是为了确保
that you would remain the head of the Institute.
留住你在基地的领导地位
Oh, so you're protecting me because I'm a Lightwood.
那就因为我是莱特伍德家族的所以保护我呗
No!
不
It's because I've always admired your courage,
是因为我一直都欣赏你的勇气
and your honesty.
你的诚实
It's the stuff
这些都是造就
that great leaders are made from.
好的领导者不可或缺的品质
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要信你
What did you send to Imogen?
你给伊摩尔根发什么了
The Clave is keeping
影秘会隐藏了
a massive secret of their own,
他们的一个惊天大秘密
and I threatened to reveal it.
我想揭露但受到威胁
I didn't tell you
我没告诉你
because I didn't want you to have to carry the burden
是因为我不想你有这个负担
of lying to people that you love.
还要在你爱的人面前撒谎
I know how hard that can be... Dad...
我太了解这有多难了... 爸
Just tell me. But you cannot repeat
你就直说了吧 但你不能
this secret to anyone,
同任何人讲这个秘密
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表