剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
♪ Will I recover ♪
♪ 我会恢复如初吗 ♪
♪ That broken piece ♪
♪ 那残破的碎片 ♪
♪ Let it go and unleash ♪
♪ 随他吧 放手吧 ♪
♪ All the feelings ♪
♪ 所有的情愫啊 ♪
♪ Did we ever see it coming ♪
♪ 我们谁能预见它的到来 ♪
♪ Will we ever let it go ♪
♪ 我们能就这样放开吗 ♪
♪ We are buried in broken dreams ♪
♪ 我们埋葬在破碎的梦里 ♪
♪ I don't want to know ♪
♪ 我不想知道 ♪
♪ What it's like ♪
♪ 这是怎样的感觉 ♪
♪ To live without you ♪
♪ 活在没有你的世界 ♪
♪ Don't wanna know the other side ♪
♪ 不想知道世界的另一端 ♪
♪ Of a world without you ♪
♪ 如果没有你 ♪
I told you, Daylighter.
我告诉过你的 吸血鬼
They always choose their own kind.
他们最终还是会选择自己的同类
Why the hell would you do that?
你到底为什么要这么做
It's our lives, not some game!
这是我们自己的人生 不是什么狗屁游戏
Best to be completely honest,
那百分百的诚实是最好不过了
don't you think?
你说呢
There's nothing honest about that.
这里边半点诚实都没有
Your highness,
陛下
are we free to go?
我们能走了吗
Oh yes.
当然可以
It seems one of you already has.
你们中的一个好像已经走了
Simon...
西蒙...
How's the meeting going?
会开的怎么样
Having its ups and downs.
跌宕起伏吧
Are you OK?
你还好吧
Isabelle, you need to know something.
伊莎贝尔 有些事你需要知道
Robert had an affair.
罗伯特出过轨
So he finally told you.
原来他还是告诉你了
I overheard one of his phone conversations.
我是在他一次电♥话♥中偷听到的
I wanted to tell you badly,
我很想告诉你
but I figured it wasn't my secret to tell.
但我觉得这不是我的位置来讲述的秘密
I didn't even tell Alec.
我甚至没有告诉埃里克
Oh Isabelle. You poor thing.
伊莎贝尔 可怜的小东西
Leave him.
离开他
Max is with us now.
迈克斯现在和我们在一起了
Mom, you deserve to be happy.
妈 你应该得到幸福
So do you.
你也是
Despite this, despite everything,
尽管发生了这一切
I hope you don't give up on love.
我希望你不要放弃爱情
I hope you fight for it,
鼓起勇气争取它
like your brother.
像你兄弟一样
I'm so relieved this is all out.
这一切都结束了我真松了口气啊
From now on, no more secrets.
从现在起 不再有任何秘密
After that demon attack in the Institute,
在恶魔对基地的进攻之后
the pain in my shoulder was so bad.
我肩旁里的疼痛加剧了
Healing runes weren't enough.
治愈符印也不管用了
I wasn't able to fight the same.
我做不到像和之前一样去战斗了
So I started using yin fen.
所以我开始使用茵粉
By the Angel...
我的天
I didn't do it for long.
我没有用很长时间
Just long enough to know I had to stop.
在我知道我必须得停下来时就在一些帮助下
With some help, I got through withdrawal
及时戒断了
and I'm in recovery now.
现在我在恢复期
I'm gonna be OK.
我会没事的
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
This is all my fault.
这全是我的错
No, Mama. It's mine.
不 妈妈 是我的错
I've been so hard on you.
我一直对你很严厉
Put so much pressure.
施加很多压力
Of course you needed a release...
你需要释放是理所应当的
Sometimes our angelic duty
有些时候我们的天使职责
seems to... overshadow everything else.
似乎遮蔽掉了所有其他的一切
We forget we're human, too.
我们忘记也我们只是人类
Let me guess.
我猜
You wanna know where the Cup is.
你想知道圣杯在哪
I don't give a damn about the Cup.
圣杯在哪我才tm不关心呢
You took my sister,
你带走了我的姐妹
and you killed Jocelyn.
你还杀了乔斯琳
I understand your concerns.
我理解你的担忧
When Luke gets back,
我们可以在卢克回来的
we can discuss
时候讨论研究
a neutral location for meetings.
一个中立地点开会
Might I speak to you for a moment?
我能单独和你说一会儿话吗
Excuse me.
打扰一下
What's going on?
怎么了
I saw Lucian Graymark
我看到了卢西安·格雷马克
heading to the Annex
去了附属楼
a few minutes ago.
就几分钟前
Now I know there's a secondary door
现在我知道了另一个
to the sub-cells through there,
通往各子单元到那里的二级门
so I checked the security feeds.
所以我检查了一下安保情况
...Luke disappears between the cameras.
卢克在摄像头下消失了
Someone's looping the footage?
有人在操作循环监控吗
Yeah.
是的
You're going to kill me like the feral animal that you are?
你要像杀死一个像你一样的凶猛野兽一样杀死我吗
No.
不
I'm gonna kill you like a man.
我要让你以一个人的尊严去死
I'm gonna start a little fight.
从小小的战斗开始
You don't get to die today.
今天还不该你死
...Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Why would you try and kill Valentine?
你为什么试图去杀瓦伦丁
Well, he escaped once. He can do it again.
他逃过一次 就能逃第二次
And if your plan failed,
另外如果你的计划失败
it would have endangered everyone in this Institute.
整个基地的人们都将受到威胁
The security logs have been wiped clean.
安保登入记录被清空过
There's no data on whose clearance was used
没有数据显示是谁的进出许可被用去
to unlock the Annex door.
打开附属楼的门了
You really have no idea
你真的没有一点思路
who this mystery accomplice was?
这个神秘的间谍是谁吗
No.
没
They used a burner phone
他们用的是一次性手♥机♥
and a voice modulator.
还有一个变♥声♥器♥
No discernible speech pattern.
没有认识的说话方式
Hell, I can't even give you a gender.
该死 我连个性别都不能告诉你
But they had to be inside the Institute
但为了循环监控
in order to loop the cameras, right?
他们一定是基地进了里边的人 对吧
Everyone in this Institute has been affected by Valentine.
这个基地里的每个人都被瓦伦丁影响过
It could be anyone.
任何人都有可能
We have nothing.
我们没一点头绪
Well, you got me.
至少 你有我
The Clave would love to put me behind bars.
影秘会会很高心把我关起来的
And they'd be right to.
并且他们这么做也没错
What you did tonight was reckless.
你今晚的行为很无脑鲁莽
Innocent personnel could've been hurt.
无辜的成员会被伤害到
You deserve to be in prison.
你进监狱活该
But...
但是
Consider this your get out of jail free card.
把这个当作你的免狱卡吧
Why is that?
为什么
Because I'm trying to prove to the Downworld
因为我在试图向异世界证明
that we don't see them as an enemy...
他们不是我们眼中的敌人
and arresting you would prove the opposite.
而监押你和这背道而行
Look, so what do we do about the mole?
所以 关于那个内奸我们怎么做
We track him down.
我们查到他
One thing's for sure...
有一件事是确定的
Valentine's not safe here.
瓦伦丁在这里并不安全
Raphael!
拉斐尔
The meeting's over. I have to talk to my clan.
会议结束了 我得去和我的部族谈谈
I just need to say something first.
我只是需要先说点什么
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表