剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
you had a spy in place?
你有个耳目
Compartmentalized information
道理很简单
is the only way movements
鸡蛋当然不能
like the Circle can be sustained.
放在同一个篮子里
Right... right.
对... 对
See, the true path to victory
通往胜利的道路
...is found by being in control
就是要在任何情况
of every aspect of your situation.
都有掌控权
You understand?
你懂了吗
Warlock! Let's be on our way.
巫师 可以开始了
Make me a portal!
给我 做 一个 传送门
I can't...
我做不出...
Someone must have erected portal wards
一定是有人在这个城市
around the city.
周围建立过传送门
Even if I wanted to
就算我想建
I couldn't bring them down. Fine.
我也不能解除传送门 好吧
We'll fly to the nearest airport
我们就飞去最近的机场
and hike across the mountains to Brocelind Forest.
徒步穿过整座山到魔林
I've seen this type of ward before
我曾经见过这种守护
but they're rare.
非常少见
You're trapped.
你被困住了
Hold them at bay as long as you can.
尽全力把它们挡在外面
Jonathan...
乔纳森...
you and I have to keep moving.
我们俩得接着逃
Are you with me?
你要一起吗
Until the bitter end.
山无棱 天地合
Good.
好
I have an open invitation with the Queen herself.
我收到了女王本人的公开邀请
I just need a minute...
我得缓一缓...
I just need a minute of her time, and then...
我在见她之前得缓一缓...
And so you show up, unannounced?
所以你没有打招呼就出现了
No, this is a game I play...
不 这是我在玩的游戏...
with my, uh, my neighbor and her kid.
和我的 额 我的邻居和她的孩子
And... walking away, pretending not to know me
就... 走远然后假装不认识我
is part of the game. The kid made it up.
是游戏的一部分 孩子发明的
We pretend there are fairies in the water.
我们假装水里有仙女
And I'm the only one that can talk to them.
而我是唯一能和她们对话的人
Silly boy
蠢男孩
the Fair Folk hide beyond the water,
仙女藏在湖水之后
not in it.
不是在湖水里
You're a Seelie. Great.
你是精灵 太好了
Ah...
额...
I need a minute with your queen.
我要单独见你们的女王
Your Queen stands before you.
你的女王正站在你面前
You were a child, and now you're...
你看起来是个孩子啊 你是...
...confusing.
...我懵了
Different outfits for different occasions.
不同场合的不同服装
You're wary of me, aren't you?
你对我小心翼翼的 是吗
Is it because of the little game
是不是因为我和你朋友
I played with you and your friends in my Court?
在仙妖宫上玩的小游戏
No. No, not at all.
不 不 完全不是
That's all water under the b...
是水下的...
Your Highness, I'm here on business.
殿下 我是为了公事来的
That whole moving out against the Clave
这整个对抗暗影会的事件
that could lead to war.
会引发战争的
I ask that you please reconsider.
请您再仔细考虑一下
I mean, you have to know this won't end well,
我是说 无论谁去阻止瓦伦丁
regardless of who stops Valentine.
战争都不会结束
You don't want things to end well, do you?
你不希望事情往好的方向发展 是吗
You want war. I want change...
你想要战争 我想要改变...
...and you, Daylighter.
...而你 日行者
Join me in my Court.
加入我的仙妖宫
Give me what I ask,
服从我的命令
and I shall grant you whatever your heart desires.
而我会满足你的所有愿望
Thanks, but no thanks, your Highness.
谢谢 不过 还是不了 殿下
You've refused me twice now.
你现在已经拒绝了我两次
No one, in my very long life
我漫长的生命里
has ever dared do such a thing.
从来没人 胆敢如此冒犯
Well...
好吧...
Considering you're trying to get vampires,
考虑到你 正撮合吸血鬼
werewolves and warlocks to play nice...
狼人和吸血鬼成为好朋友...
you might wanna get used to some rejection.
你可能得开始习惯被拒绝了
I thought you weren't supposed to be helping us.
我还以为你不会同意帮助我们
Consider this an anonymous tip.
考虑到匿名举报
We ran down his Circle members,
我们搜查了圆环会的成员
but we lost Valentine when Jonathan grabbed him
但是跟丢了瓦伦丁
and pinballed up three fire escapes
因为乔纳森变出了三个假路线
and leapt out of sight.
随后就逃脱了
Yeah, Blondie moves like a demon.
是的 金发小婊砸动地来和恶魔一样
That's because he is one.
因为他就是恶魔
Well, on the plus side, he won't get very far.
好吧 往好处想 他不会走得很远
Yeah. By the order of the Queen,
是啊 按照女王的命令
Warlocks have put up Wards all around the city.
巫师在城市周围布下了结界
No portals or travel, in or out,
没有入口没有传送
for anyone with Nephilim blood.
有奈弗林人血统的人 不能随意出入
A Shadowhunter crosses that threshold,
一旦有暗影猎人跨过门槛
they get vaporized.
就会被蒸发
So be careful.
千万小心
We'll continue the hunt on our end.
我们继续追捕目标
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Spread the word. Shadowhunter movement
传出去这句话 暗影猎人
into and out of the city stops immediately.
禁止在城市中出入
OK. We're on it.
好的 马上执行
No more Shadowhunters die today.
今天不能再有暗影猎人牺牲了
Hey.
嗨
Isabelle's on her way back with Rufus;
伊莎贝尔和鲁弗斯正在来的路上了
guess who just tried to portal to Idris?
猜猜刚才谁想去伊德里斯
Valentine must know that we don't have the Mirror.
瓦伦丁一定知道了我们没有圣镜
And, presumably, where the real one is.
估计真的也不确定在哪里
Look, let's stay focused
听着 我们来把精力集中
on what we can control,
到我们能做的事上
not what we can't. We will figure this out.
别分散到我们不能做的事上
So we're stuck inside the city along with them now,
所以 我们现在被困在城市里了
but have no way of finding him...
但是没办法找到他
but have no way of finding him...
但是我们没有办法找到他
Who is JC?
谁是JC
...tracking runes.
...追踪符印
I might be able to speed things up...
我可能有突破点了...
...but I'm going to need Jace's help to do it.
...但是我需要杰斯帮助我
A cemetery? As you may recall,
公墓吗 你可能会回忆起来的
Shadowhunters keep a secret stash of weapons on holy ground.
暗影猎人在圣洁之地有一个秘密的武器藏匿点
Enough to hold off the entire Downworld?
多到足够可以拖住整个暗影世界吗
And then some, my boy. And then some.
不仅如此 儿子 不仅如此
So you want to use your blood
所以你想要用你的血来
to track your un-trackable brother
追踪你那个不可被追踪的哥哥
through the Angelic connection that you and I share?
通过你和我的天使连接吗
Well, totally. That sounds great. Doable.
好的 完全的 听起来不错 可行
Yeah. I want to try.
是的 我想试试
Jonathan and I both have Morgenstern blood in our veins.
乔纳森和我都有摩根斯坦的血脉
I had this flash of a rune
当我考虑我们三个人的时候
when I was thinking about the three of us.
这个符印从我脑海里闪过
Maybe I can use our shared connections
所以我可以使用我们分享的
to figure out where Jonathan is.
连接来找到乔纳森的位置
Which, I realize looking back, is a bit far-fetched.
虽然 我觉得回忆过去 有点出戏
But, hey. This from the girl who can shoot sunlight
但是 听着 这可是一个可以射出阳光
out of her hand and make portals out of thin air.
制♥作♥新符印的女孩子
Well, sometimes.
好吧 姑且信了
Help me find a blank spot?
帮我找个空的位置
Um, could you...
额 你能不能...
♪ You are so worthy ♪
♪ 你是如此的珍贵 ♪
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表