剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You flatter me, Lucian.
你高看我了 卢西安
I'm not just telling my wolves.
我不仅仅要告诉我的狼群
I'm gonna tell the entire Downworld.
我还要告诉整个异世界
And when they find out how you betrayed
等他们得知你背叛了
each and every one of us...
每个我们每一个人 后
Go ahead,
去吧
I have nothing to hide.
我没有什么可隐瞒的
In the meantime,
同时
I would like to have a conversation
我想要和日行者
with the Daylighter.
说几句
I need to find Maia.
我需要找到玛雅
At least four demons are still unaccounted for.
最少还有四个恶魔没有被算上
Notify all available personnel.
告知所有的成员
What's wrong? Is everything OK?
出什么岔子了 一切都还好吗
That was Luke.
那是卢克
Valentine's on his way to Idris.
瓦伦丁已经在他去伊德里斯的路上了
What? How?
什么 怎么可能
He made a deal with the Seelie Queen.
他和精灵女王达成了协议
Luke's warned all the other Downworld leaders.
卢克已经警示了所有其他的异世界统领
Damn Valentine.
该死的瓦伦丁
If Valentine gets to that lake...
如果瓦伦丁到了湖那边
He won't. Malachi's army is armed and waiting for him.
他不会到的 马拉基的军队已经盯上并在路上等着他了
We need to warn him.
我们需要警醒他
Who knows how many Circle Members will be there?
谁知道会有多少圆环会的人来
If we lower the wards, these demons can get out.
如果我们减少守卫 这些恶魔就会出去了
Spread beyond the city.
遍布全城
Maybe we don't have to lower them.
或许我们不用减少守卫
Maybe my portal rune can pierce the wards.
也许我的传送符印可以击碎那些守卫
We can't all go. The demons need to be dealt with.
我们不能全都去 需要有人对付那些恶魔
Clary and I'll go.
克莱莉和我去
You two stay here, slay the beasts.
你们两待在这 屠♥杀♥那些畜牲
Fine. Be careful.
好 小心点
Likewise. And when am I ever not careful?
你们也一样 我失手过吗
Where's the army?
大军在哪里
We're still a hike away from Lake Lyn.
我们离利恩湖还有一段距离
I guess my navigation's still off.
我的导航还是不给力
We need to hurry.
我们得赶紧了
We can't let Valentine reach the lake.
我们不能让瓦伦丁靠近那个湖
He nearly ran me over!
他几乎是碾我而过
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊 是啊
Come on, come on!
快点 快点
Report that to the others and get back to me.
快给其他人报告再回来找我
There's over 50 of them now,
现在还有五十多只恶魔
with numbers increasing.
而且数量在不断增加
And they haven't attacked once.
然而他们一次都没进攻过
What are they doing? I don't know,
他们在干嘛 我不知道
but demons don't usually come into our realm to sight-see.
但恶魔通常不会无缘无故跑来我们的地盘
We need to find the rift where they're coming from and seal it.
我们得找到他们进来的裂口然后封住它
We'll need a warlock for that.
那就需要一个巫师了
Not just any warlock.
不是什么巫师都行
The most powerful one in New York.
要纽约法力最强的那个
Magnus is not interested in helping the Shadowhunters.
马格努斯对帮助暗影猎人没兴趣
He said so himself.
他自己这么说的
He still also thinks the Seelie Queen is on their side.
他至今仍认为 精灵后站在他们那边
He needs to know
他得听听精灵后
about the deal she made with Valentine.
跟瓦伦丁做的那桩生意
Well, not from me.
反正我是不会说
He doesn't want anything to do with me.
他不想跟我有半毛钱关系
Don't make this personal, Alec.
别搞个人情绪 埃里克
I'm not!
我没有
If you don't ask him, I will.
如果你不问他 那我去问
Izzy, wait.
伊兹 等等
Magnus.
马格努斯
What do you want, Shadowhunter?
你想要什么 暗影猎人
Is it about the demons?
是恶魔的事吗
There's something you need to know...
有些事你得知道
about the Queen. Well, if you've come
跟精灵后有关 好啊 如果你们
to tell me that she made a deal with Valentine,
是来告诉我她跟瓦伦丁做了交易的话
I already know.
那我早就知道了
Wait!
等等
Izzy has located the rift
伊兹定位到了恶魔们进来的
that the demons are coming from.
那个裂口
Oh, and you want me to seal it. What a surprise.
所以你们想让我去封住它 真是意外啊
We need a warlock to seal one this severe.
我们需要一个巫师来封住这种强大的裂口
Duh. The demons don't discriminate
哈 恶魔无法分辨
between Downworlder, Shadowhunter, mundane.
异世界之人 暗影猎人 或者人类
They kill them all.
他们只会杀得片甲不留
I'll seal the rift.
我会封住那个裂口
But not because of you or the Shadowhunters.
但不是为了你也不是为了暗影猎人
Because it'll save lives.
只是因为那能救命
We need you on this side, here.
我们这边需要你 就在这里
On my way.
我来了
Consul Malachi.
马拉基大使
Jace Herondale of the New York Institute.
我是纽约基地的杰斯·海洛戴尔
Clary Fairchild.
我是克莱莉·菲尔柴德
I know who you are.
我认识你们
Valentine is on his way to Lake Lyn.
瓦伦丁朝着利恩湖来了
He has the sword and the cup. Yes,
他手上有灵魂之和圣杯 是的
I'm quite aware of Valentine's progress.
我很清楚瓦伦丁的进展
We need to get to the water. Now.
我们得去湖那边了 赶紧的
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.
恐怕你们是去不了了
You're a Circle member!
你是圆环会的人
You can't!
你不能这样
Let me go!
放开我
Maia
玛雅
Maia
玛雅
Maia
玛雅
Whoa. Whoa. You are not allowed
哇 哇 你不能进入
in the Wander Woods.
奇幻森林
Where is she?
她在哪
Tell me where she is!
快告诉我她在哪
I do not know precisely.
我不知道确切的地点
The woods are vast.
森林毕竟那么大
Not to mention dangerous for a...
更别提有多危险了
Maia
玛雅
Reinforce the seals...
加固封锁
Do you have any idea how many speeches
你知道我听过马拉基
I've heard Malachi give?
发表过多少演讲吗
How many times I've heard him...
我听过多少次他当着底下
preach loyalty to Clave above all else under the Angel?
所有天使的的面向隐秘会效忠
And all along he's...
一直以来他
he's been working with our greatest enemy.
他都与我们最大的敌人共事
How does the Consul, the leader of the entire Clave,
一个大使 还是整个隐秘会的首领
end up a Circle member?
最后怎么就成了隐秘会的人呢
Valentine threatened to wipe out any Shadowhunters
瓦伦丁曾威胁要铲除所有
who opposed him.
挡他道的暗影猎人
Malachi's just trying to save his own ass.
马拉基只是想救自己的小命罢了
And sit back while everything around him is destroyed.
等他周围的一切都毁灭了再坐回位子上去
How could you side with him?
你怎么会跟他是一伙的
There is only one side. The side of the angels.
只有一个阵营 就是天使的阵营
Valentine is only doing what the Clave has been
瓦伦丁只是在完成隐秘会
trying to accomplish for centuries:
几个世纪来想要实现的东西
eradicate demons.
那就是铲除恶魔
No. No! The angels would never be in favor
不 不 天使是绝对不会赞成
of killing millions of innocent Downworlders
杀戮恶魔的同时伤及
along with demons.
千百万计无辜的异世界之人
When Raziel created the first Shadowhunter,
拉吉尔创造第一个暗影猎人的时候
there was no such thing as Downworlders.
是没有异世界之人的
But over the centuries, disgusting half-breeds emerged.
但随着时间流逝 恶心的混血种就出现了
Warlocks, vampires, Seelies, werewolves.
巫师 吸血鬼 精灵 狼人
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表