剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I never wanted this. To torture an angel?
我从不想要这些 折磨天使吗
It isn't torture! It's a means to an end.
这不是折磨 是解决事情的一种途径
I can't believe that you are siding with this dog.
我不敢相信你竟然和这条狗是一路的
Lucian may be a Downworlder now,
卢西安现在或许已经是一个异世界之人了
but he has more honor than you ever will.
但他所拥有的荣誉是你永远都比不上的
I said let her go.
我说了让她走
You Graymarks never see the bigger picture, do you?
你们这些格雷马克家的人都看不到大格局 是吧
What's the bigger picture, Val?
什么是大格局 瓦尔
Lying to your followers, killing the woman you love,
骗你的追随者们 杀害你爱的女人
destroying your children piece by piece?
一点点毁掉你的孩子
Sentimentality has always been your biggest weakness.
妇人之仁
Maybe you've changed, huh?
或许你变了
Go ahead, Lucian. Put a bullet in me... Parabatai.
快点 卢西安 射进我的胸膛 黄金拍档
Don't you dare call me that. Why not?
你♥他♥妈♥再敢这么叫我 为什么不呢
Because it reminds you of your betrayal?
这提醒了我你的背叛
How you stole Jocelyn and turned her against me?
你是怎么撬走乔斯琳并让她对付我的
You did that on your own. You killed innocent people.
你自找的 你杀了无辜的人
No. No, no one is innocent in war.
不不不 在战争里没有人是无辜的
If only I'd thought to bring a blade of silver,
如果我想过带着一把银做的剑
we could have ended this.
我们就可以终止这一切
End it now, Lucian. Pull the trigger!
现在就结束这一切 卢西安 开枪
But once you do,
但一旦你做了
think about what will happen to your sweet baby sister.
想想 你亲爱的姐姐会怎样
You were always so spineless.
你一直是懦弱的
No!
不
Damn it!
该死的
We have to hurry.
我们得快点
Nothing's working. Why can't we break the chain?
什么都不管用 为啥我们不能把链子弄断
I don't know. Valentine must have used a warlock,
我不知道 瓦伦丁 一定让莫个术士
some kind of dark magic.
施了什么黑魔法
What's happening? What are you doing?
发生了什么 你们在干什么
He's communicating with me.
他在和我沟通
He's...
他在
What was that?
那是什么
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表