剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
♪ I don't know ♪
♪ 我不知道 ♪
Please come back! Please!
别死啊 求你别死
♪ How we can change ♪
♪ 如何才能改变 ♪
Clarissa, I... I'm sorry.
克莱莉萨 我... 对不起
I had no choice.
我别无选择
♪ It's all we know ♪
♪ 我们只知道 ♪
The two of you together are too dangerous.
你们两个在一起太危险了
Ave atque vale.
一路走好(猜的)
Stop!
住手
Good, you're awake.
很好 你醒了
Just in time to see history being made.
刚好赶上见证历史的时刻
You killed Jace...
你杀了杰斯
How could you?
你怎么下得了手
I'm certain he would have stopped me if I hadn't.
如果我不杀了他 他就会阻止我
Clarissa, I loved that boy.
克莱莉萨 我爱他
Like I loved Jocelyn.
就像我爱乔斯琳一样
See, their deaths were necessary sacrifices,
如果我要拯救人类
if I'm going to save humanity.
他们的死亡是必要的牺牲
Don't lie to me.
别骗我了
You've never loved anyone but yourself.
你从来都只爱你自己而已
If that were true,
真是那样的话
then why do you think I've kept you alive?
我为什么还要留着你的性命呢
Raziel, hear me!
大天使拉吉尔 听吾之言
I call upon the Mortal Instruments
吾以圣器之名
and summon you into this mortal realm!
召唤汝至此凡界
We're too late.
我们来晚了
He's raised the Angel.
他召唤出了大天使
Magnus, you need to get to safety.
马格努斯 你得找个安全的地方
We need to find Jace and Clary.
我们得找到杰斯和克莱莉
Your stele.
你的符杖
It has been a thousand years since I was last summoned
距上次被召唤至此地
to this place.
已千年有余
Why do you summon me now, Nephilim?
你为何于此时召唤我 奈弗林人
My Lord Raziel, the great men and women in the lineage
我尊敬的拉吉尔 您在此处的造物
of Shadowhunters, which you have created here,
伟大的暗影猎人之世系
have failed in their mission
本该以驱除此间恶魔
to rid this world
为己任
of demon scum.
却彻底失败
I see you are impatient.
我能感觉到你的焦躁
What is it you ask of me?
你想让我做什么呢
The immediate death of
请将死亡立即赐予
all evil-blooded creatures,
所有邪恶血统之生物
demon and Downworlder alike,
比如恶魔和异世界之人
as well as the disloyal Shadowhunters...
还有保护着他们的
who protect them.
背信弃义的暗影猎人
The destruction of the souled creatures of
毁掉异世界
the Downworld,
具灵生物
and of our own Nephilim?
和我们的奈弗林人吗
That is not Heaven's wish.
那可不是天堂所希望的
What?
什么
But thou who spills thy blood
但若汝洒下汝之血
thou shalt compel from me an action.
吾可应许汝之一愿
I've worked too long
我努力了那么久
...I've sacrificed too much...
我牺牲了那么多
to let anyone stand in my way.
来清除一切障碍
Even my own daughter.
即使你是我的女儿
No...
不
Angel-blooded one...
天使血统之人
I don't want Downworlders to die.
我不想让异世界之人死亡
Please, you can't let them die!
求你了 你不要让他们死掉
I want another wish.
我想要其它的愿望
You may compel me to one action,
你可以向我请求一件事
Clarissa Morgenstern.
克莱莉萨·摩根斯坦
What is it that you ask?
你的愿望是什么
You know my name.
你知道我的名字
Concern yourself not with what I know.
不要去想我知道什么
But rather, what can be.
去想想要做什么
If you have a desire, ask me now. And be wise.
如果你有愿望 现在告诉我 想清楚
I will grant but one.
我会且仅会同意一个
Jace...
杰斯
Bring Jace back. Please!
让杰斯活过来 求你了
Jace?
杰斯
Jace?
杰斯
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Oh my God.
天呐
What happened?
发生了什么
You're alive.
你活过来了
Valentine raised the Angel.
瓦伦丁召唤出了大天使
I used the wish to bring you back.
我许了愿 复活了你
You could have had anything else in the world...
你原本可以要这世界上的任何东西
...and you chose me.
而你选择了我
I don't want anything else in the world.
别的我什么都不想要
Bringing people back...
复活一个人
there's always a consequence.
总要付出代价的
Not this time. This is a miracle.
这次不会 这次是个奇迹
OK? It's... a gift.
好吗 这... 是个礼物
Granted by the Angel.
大天使允诺的
They're OK!
他们没事了
Actually, they're more than OK.
看起来 他们再好不过了
Jace I...
杰斯 我...
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Our rune... it disappeared.
我们的符印 消失了
Sensor maps are completely clear of wraith demons.
传感器地图查不到任何幽灵和恶魔了
But deep down, I've...
但是心底 我还是...
always wanted a sister.
希望能有个姐妹
Jace! Come on, bring it in!
杰斯 来嘛 抱一个
No. Oh, no.
不了 噢 不
Well, I can't do anything without thinking of you.
我除了想你之外什么都做不了
It's the strangest thing.
简直是我见过最奇怪的事了
It's like they...
就像是...
I mean, I'm not going to go making up a story
我是说 我不会用一个随便编的故事
boiling hot bath, eight ounce steak, medium-rare
热水浴 八盎司牛排 三分熟
No, I should've told you about the Soul Sword.
不 我应该告诉你灵魂之剑的事的
I'm sticky, I know.
我身上粘粘的 我知道
You are sticky.
你身上粘粘的
You know, I grew up surrounded by brothers,
你知道的 我从小在兄弟堆里长大
I told you! Because I'm extremely persuasive
我告诉过你的 因为只要我想
He has an amazing family to look out for him.
他有很好的家人在照看他
would have been a funeral if it weren't for you.
简直就变成了葬礼
I need you in my world
你是我这辈子不能缺少的人
Simon Lewis.
西蒙·路易斯
♪ So baby feed the beast, don't stop ♪
♪ 宝贝喂养这头野兽 别停下 ♪
You know, I really wish Max was here.
你知道的 我真的希望迈克斯能在
No?! No. Wet dog, man. Wet dog.
不 不 你湿的像个落水狗
We are going to have so much fun together.
我们在一起会很有趣的
I'm really glad we're friends again.
我真的很高兴我们再次成为了朋友
You know what's not an understatement?
你知道怎么才不算轻描淡写吗
Why didn't you tell him what happened?
你为什么不告诉他发生了什么
you know, fill the vamps about everything
你知道的 处理那些
You look like you got your energy back.
看起来你把能量找回来了
I'm... all into parties, but...
我... 大家都在派对里 但是...
Some things are just better left unsaid.
有些事还是不说的好
And you do realize that this party
你不知道 如果派对里没有了你
I can't... I can't think straight.
我不能... 我脑子里很乱
Ollie, this is a private party...
奥莉 这是私人聚会...
The sign outside said private party
外面的牌子上写着私人聚会
I'm really glad you're here, Fray.
我真的非常高兴你能来 弗瑞
Why the Seelie Queen let us all go.
为什么精灵女王会放我们走
You and Clary look good together, too.
你和克莱莉也很般配
Well then we can take this moment.
那么我们就能享受此时此刻了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表