剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
With that kind of strength, i doubt it's done yet.
用那样大小的力气 我怀疑 我怀疑还没停手
Nothing in the immediate area.
附近什么都没有
We're taking the body back to the institute.
我们把尸体带回去基地
I'll run some tests to see
我要做些检查
what kind of demon we're dealing with.
看看我们在对付什么样的恶魔
Clary and i will widen the perimeter.
克莱莉和我在周围巡逻
Hey, fray!
弗瑞
We got a demon to hunt. Come on.
我们有个恶魔要狩猎 跟着
Most important thing. Don't slow me down.
最重要的 别拖我后腿
You slow me down, you get us both killed.
你拖我后腿 我们俩都玩完
Sounds reasonable.
合情合理
what's this for?
这是干嘛
的Lets you see the demon's heat signature.
让你看到恶魔留下热能影像
First time can be sensory overload. The trick is to focus.
第一次会感知超载 只要专注就好
Try to filter out everything unimportant,
试着过滤掉不重要的东西
hone in on the heat signature.
专注于热能影像
Yeah, i'm honing. I'm just not seeing anything.
我在 集中了 我就是什么也看不到
- Patience. - Easy for you to say.
- 耐心 -你说得轻巧
For someone who hasn't been training her whole life,
对一个没有生来就被这么训练的人来说
this stuff is impossible.
这根本不可能
Impossible just means try again.
不可能意味着接着试
Not that you have to worry about all that.
不过你可以不用担心那个了
You'll be outta the field soon enough.
你马上就要实地作战了
You're going to idris.
你要去伊德里斯了
Wow, news travels fast.
消息传播得很快嘛
but i haven't decided yet,
我还没想好
So don't get too excited about
所以不要急着
throwing me a going away party.
给我办欢送派对
Honestly, i think you'll like idris. It's amazing.
真心的讲 我觉得你会喜欢伊德里斯 那里很棒
Yeah?
是吗
I bet that it'd be pretty amazing to
我打包票那里一定很不错
get me out of your hair, huh?
可以让我远离你的头发
I didn't say that. You did.
我可没那么说 那可是你说的
Mr. Santiago...
圣地亚哥先生
Thank you for coming in.
感谢您的光临
Not like I had much of a choice.
我不见得有什么选择了
Believe me, i was hoping to resolve our little vampire den dilemma
请相信我 我本希望在不把你拖下水的情况下
Without dragging you in here.
去解决吸血鬼麻烦的
But last night,
但在昨晚
one of my team raided another one in ocean hill.
我的人在深海丘搜到另一处巢穴
Fourteen mundanes drained. Three of them children.
十四个曼迪恩人被吸干了血 其中三个还是孩童
Camille at work. She's always had a thing for kids.
卡蜜尔干的 她总是对孩童有特殊好感
It has nothing to do with my clan.
这个跟我的血脉并没有关系
Unfortunately, we've reached the limit on kicking the can down the road.
但是时间不等人
If you want to prove your innocence,
如果你要证明你的清白
Deliver miss belcourt to the clave.
就把贝尔科特小姐带到影秘会来
You think i haven't been trying?
你以为我没试过吗
I want to believe you, mr. Santiago,
我很想相信你 圣地亚哥先生
But sadly...
但是 恐怕
I'm not sure I do.
但我真的很难相信你
Based on your long list of missteps over the past seven decades,
根据你过去七十多年来的一连串的过失
It seems you have a hard time
你在控制自己的冲动欲望上
controlling your urges.
经历了一段很痛苦时间
All unfortunate misunderstandings.
这都只是很不幸的误解而已
But i told you... I had nothing to do with those feedings.
但我刚说过了 我和这件事情一点关系也没有
It must've been camille.
这肯定是卡蜜尔干的
Where is she now?
她现在在哪儿
I told you, i don't know.
我跟你说了 我不知道
And if i did, i'd go over there
如果我知道了 我肯定会去那边
And find her myself and stop her.
找到她并阻止她的
What a hero you are, raphael.
你真伟大 拉斐尔
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
Something new from the clave r&d department.
这是产品研发部门的新玩意儿
To convince our vampire friends to cooperate.
确保吸血鬼们能和好好配合
Concentrated uv rays.
高度密集的紫外线
Even more intense than sunlight.
比太阳光线的强度大得多
Stop!
住手
Where's camille? I told you. I don't know.
卡蜜尔在哪 我说了 我不知道
you can't get away with this.
你逃不掉惩罚的
Torturing downworlders is a breach of the accords.
拷问异世界之人是违反规定的
We are aware of our restrictions on torture.
我们知道自己订的条例
We call this motivation.
我们把这个称之为动机
Are you kidding? Not even a dent?
开什么玩笑 连个凹痕都没有
Hey, mom. What's up?
老妈 怎么了
Dinner tomorrow. Eight o'clock. Don't disappoint me.
明天晚上8点的晚餐 别让我失望了
You sound just like grandma,
除了更多的内疚感外
except with more guilt.
你怎么唠嗑得像个老人家了
if that's even possible.
当然啦 这个也不是没可能的
Your sister is coming home for the weekend,
你妹妹这周末回家
And i think it would be a good time for us to all get together.
我想这一定是我们一家团聚的美好时光
What do you feel like? Ribs or burgers?
你想吃什么 排骨还是汉堡
I'm actually kind of on a liquid diet now.
我现在倒是喜欢吃流质食物
What? One of those cleanses?
什么 排毒保健吗
That's why you look so anemic.
这就是为什么你的样子看起来像贫血
Come on.
讲真
When was the last time we had a nice family dinner?
上次我们全家人一起共进晚餐是什么时候了
Look, mom, i... I really want to come, it's just...
老妈 其实我真的是很想回去的 只是
My manager has me on this really tight deadline
我的经理对截止日期把的很严
And i have to find female singer for one of our gigs.
而且我还要为我的演奏会找一名女歌♥手
I am sure raphael will understand.
我想拉斐尔应该能理解这一切的
Yeah, well, you don't know him like i do.
你不了解他
But i know what family means to you.
但我知道家庭对于你的意义
Yeah, you're right. I'll be there.
你说的对 我会来的
Clary...
克莱莉
I know you said to stay away, but... Sorry, i can't.
我知道你说过要我离远点 但我不能袖手旁观
I can't be away from you.
我不能离不开你
Why can't you understand? You being near me
你怎么还没懂 你一接近我
And reminding me every second of every day
就会提醒我每一分每一秒
What i want, but i can't have.
我想要什么 但一直得不到
We'll figure it out.
我们能解决的
Don't be afraid.
不用害怕恐惧
No.
不
Be afraid.
会害怕恐惧的
clary!
克莱莉
Jace?
杰斯
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Hodge?
霍奇
Try not to sleep.
尽量不要入睡
The silent brothers use mind control
静默兄弟会会对你进行精神控制
To haunt you with nightmares of those you've hurt the most.
用你的噩梦困扰你自己
You must never sleep.
你一直没睡觉吧
You were right to take my hand, jace.
你砍掉我的手是对的 杰斯
I never should have given the cup to valentine.
我本不该把圣杯给瓦伦丁的
Maybe someday you'll forgive me.
也许有一天你会原谅我的
I don't believe in forgiveness, hodge.
我不相信宽恕之心 霍奇
I just stand by my actions, good or bad,
自己的行动 不管是好是坏
And I accept the consequences.
我能承担行动的结果
Unmerciful to the bone.
彻骨的残酷
That's what's always made you the best.
这也是你为什么是最好的暗影猎人
But this place...
但是这个地方
It'll bleed every ounce of defiance out of you.
这个地方会让你所有的反抗流失殆尽
I'm nothing like you.
我跟你一点也不一样
They want me to bend, they can die trying.
他们要想让我屈服 那就准备至死方休
Wait until your trial.
等待你的审讯来临吧
After what they do to you...
等他们对你做了那些事
You will be like me.
你就会像我一样了
Alec...
埃里克
What happened? Who are you?
发生了什么事 你是谁
It's okay. We're here to help.
没事了 我们是来帮忙的
It's a classic possession hangover.
这是一种古老领地的遗产
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表