剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Simon, i... I thought you knew.
西蒙 我... 我还以为你知道
It would have been a lot easier to wait
本来晚上杀你
'til nightfall to kill you.
更易如反掌
But you come near my sister, you pay now.
但是你居然接近我的姐姐 你现在就需要付出代价
Back off, raphael!
推下 拉斐尔
You gave your friend some really bad advice, isabelle.
你给了你的朋友一些馊主意 伊莎贝尔
Keep her back.
控制住她
Feeling a little weak from withdrawal?
是不是感觉手无缚鸡之力无法抵抗
I can fix that if you like...
我可以帮你如果你想....
Any last words?
有什么遗言
You're lucky your sister doesn't know who you are.
你该庆幸你的姐姐不知道你是什么样的人
¢cause if she did, she'd hate you.
如果她知道了 她会讨厌你的
Say goodbye, simon!
说再见 西蒙
Bring it on!
上
Hey!
住手
Anyone else want to take a shot? Come on.
谁想吃枪子 上来
Come on! Don't be shy!
来吧 别害羞
How can you do that?
你怎么能这么做呢
He's a daylighter.
他是个日行者
Damn right i am.
该死的我就是
We're done here.
我们这里完事了
Let's go.
走吧
I said let's go!
我说 走吧
Leave!
离开
Now!
现在
That's what i'm talking about.
我就是这么说的
Hey! Before you celebrate,
嘿 在你欢呼雀跃之前
You might be a daylighter, but you're not invincible.
你或许是个日行者 但你却不是无坚不摧的
Be careful, simon.
谨慎点 西蒙
Inquisitor herondale.
审判者海洛戴尔
I heard you put a request in for valentine's execution.
我听说你对瓦伦丁的处决提出了一个请求
Unfortunately the clave has denied that request.
不幸的是请求被影密会拒绝了
They don't understand.
他们不能理解
Valentine will never tell us where the mortal cup is.
瓦伦丁永远不会告诉我们圣杯在哪里的
It's time to take matters into my own hands.
是由我自己来决定关键时刻的时候了
Jace. Thank you so much for coming.
杰斯 非常感谢你能来
Yeah, of course.
应该的
Uh, so, what's this surprise you want me to help plan for alec?
呃 所以 你想让我帮你为埃里克准备的惊喜是什么
I hope there's liquor involved.
我希望里面计划的有酒精
What's up? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
It's just nice being like this.
就是这样很好
Like... Friends.
像 朋友
It's a shame that it has to end.
很遗憾那不得不结束
What?
什么
You're going to execute valentine
你要在这个基地里
Right here in the institute?
处决 瓦伦丁 是吗
I disabled the security system.
我瘫痪了安保系统
That's not protocol, that's--
这不符合制度 这
Mr. Lightwood, either help or go.
莱特伍德先生 帮忙或离开
The choice is yours.
你自己选
Put him in the chair.
把他放在椅子里
Alexander, what's happening?
亚历山大 发生了什么
Now.
现在
But, no...
但是 别
No. No. Please. Please don't do this.
不 不 求 求你 别这么做
Don't. Don't do this. Please.
别 别这么做 求你
Don't do this.
别这么做
Gag him.
塞住他的嘴
Alexander, what are you doing?
亚历山大 你在做什么
Please, don't--
请 不要
please, don't do this!
求你 别这么做
Please!
求你
My son is dead because of you.
我儿子因你而死
And it's been 23 years,
已经过去23年了
And the pain just never goes away.
但是痛苦从不会消散
Guard the entrance.
看好门
Please.
求你
Hello, alec.
你好 埃里克
Alec, i'm so sorry. You were right. They switched.
埃里克 我很抱歉 你是对的 他们换了
Stop! Stop! Whoa! Stop!
停 停 喔 停下
It's not valentine!
那不是瓦伦丁
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You've taken my light...
你带走了我的光
...Your darkness will come.
...黑暗将会降临于你
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I'm repeating your words back to you.
我在重复你说过的话
You remember the fire message you sent to me
你还记得你发给我的开火信♥号♥♥吗
The night stephen died.
那天晚上 斯蒂芬 死了
The good news is, in exchange for my freedom,
好消息是 为了交换我的自♥由♥
You can save your pure angel-blooded warrior.
你有机会救下你的纯天使血的勇士
I don't make deals with the devil.
我不和魔鬼做交易
You chose the wrong bait.
你选错了鱼饵
For all she cares, you could slaughter me right now.
为了她所在乎的一切 你可以现在就杀了我
I don't think so.
我不这样想
Imogen wouldn't dare slaughter her grandson.
伊摩尔根不会试图屠♥杀♥她的孙子的
After all your lies, you expect me
在你们所有的谎言之后 你期望我
To believe i'm a herondale?
相信我是一个海洛戴尔吗
Stephen herondale was your father...
斯蒂芬·海洛戴尔是你的父亲
And his wife Celine was your mother.
席琳是你的妈妈
You ever think about poor celine?
你有没有想过可怜的席琳
Nine months pregnant when she took her own life.
她辛辛苦苦怀胎九月付出生命生下了你
Her dead body ravaged by werewolves,
她的遗体被狼人残食
Her unborn son eaten alive.
她未出世的儿子被活吃
Or was he?
或者没有
You didn't...
你没有
The clave took so much from me.
影密会夺走了我太多东西
So i took something in return.
所以我也拿走了一些
But i'm sure you want further proof.
但我确定你想要更多的证据
My family ring.
我的家族戒指
Where did you get that?
你在哪拿到的
Off celine's very hand.
从席琳的手上脱下来的
You have one hour to meet my demands,
你有一个小时完成我的命令
Or your grandson dies.
不然你孙子死
I came alone. Per your demand.
我孤身前来 就像你要求的那样
Of course you have.
你当然乖乖听话了
I don't know why you felt the need to bring him here.
我不知道你为什么觉得需要把他带到这里
We need all the help we can get.
我们需要尽可能得到更多的帮助
Oh!
噢
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Wards are up.
有防护罩
You said valentine wouldn't have this kind of warlock power.
你说过瓦伦丁不会有这种巫师力量
Yeah. As always, he defies expectations.
是的 就像一直以来的那样 他藐视期望
Look, we're gonna need you.
看 我们需要你
You used jace to get me here.
你利用了杰斯把我骗到这里
Now let him go.
现在 放他走
The first person who leaves here is me.
第一个离开这里的人是我
Try again.
再试一遍
I can't make it work.
我不能让它起作用
Yes, you can.
不 你行的
You can do the honours.
你有审判的能力的
Tell me what it feels like
告诉我所有的家人都被剥离
To have your entire family ripped away from you.
于你 是什么样的一种心境
That's enough. What?
够了 什么
Trust me on this, ok?
相信我这一次 行吗
Trust me.
相信我
Look, your mother? She's never coming back.
你妈妈 她永远都回不来了
Jace is not your brother.
杰斯不是你兄弟
You feel like you're all alone in this world, don't you?
你觉得自己在这个世界上孤身一人 是不是
Stop it!
停下来
No! Feel it, clary.
用心感受 克莱莉
Feel it!
感受它
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表