剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Every time I close my eyes...
每次我闭上眼睛...
Hey...
嘿...
What is it?
是什么
Remember I told you
还记的我告诉你的
how I found my mother dead by her own hand?
我怎么发现我妈死在她自己的手里吗
My stepfather found me shortly after.
我继父不久后发现我
He screamed at me.
他朝我怒吼
He called me an abomination.
他说我让人厌恶
What?
什么
He was right.
他是对的
He blamed me for her suicide.
他怪我导致她的自杀
He said that she hated herself
他说她恨自己
for giving birth to a monster.
给了一个怪物生命
So I lashed out.
所以我回击了
With all the magic I had.
用我所有的魔法
I burned him, Alexander.
我烧死了他 亚历山大
Right where he stood.
正是他站的地方
I murdered my stepfather.
我杀了我的继父
You were just a boy.
你还是个孩子
You weren't in control of your powers.
你没法控制自己的力量
Yes, actually, I was.
事实上 我能
I never wanted you to see this...
我从不想你看到这个...
terrible,
糟糕的
ugly side of me,
丑陋的我
of my past...
和我的过去
Hey.
嘿
There's nothing ugly about you.
你没有一丝丑陋
I wanted to say goodbye to Sebastian.
我想去和塞巴斯蒂安说再见
I wonder where he ran off to.
我想知道他去哪里了
I'm sure he'll be back soon.
我确信他会回来
So, when are you going to come visit Alicante?
所以 你什么时候要去拜访阿里坎特
Soon.
不久后
As long as you promise your mom won't drag us
只要你担♥保♥你妈妈别拖我们
to the Accords Hall for another Clave assembly.
去雅阁厅朝另一个影秘会集♥合♥
I definitely can't promise that.
我可不能保证那个
I still don't get
我仍然不明白
what your obsession is with this restaurant.
你对这家餐厅的痴迷
Have a seat.
坐着吧
I want to talk to you about Simon Lewis.
我想和你谈谈西蒙▪路易斯
Luke, I... I've never seen anything like it.
卢克 我... 我从未见过任何像它的东西
It was straight out of some superhero movie.
这是一部超级英雄电影
Did you mention it to anyone?
你向任何人提过吗
No. I took your advice.
没 我采取了你的建议
I don't want people to think I'm crazy.
我不希望人们认为我疯狂
I'm sorry you had to see that, Ollie.
我很遗憾你看到那个 奥莉
What? What do you mean you're sorry?
什么你说抱歉是什么意思
Luke, what are you talking about? I...
卢克 你在说什么 我...
I'm not proud
我不以
of what I have to do, but it's for your own protection.
我做的事为傲 但这是保护你自己
The Shadow World is a dangerous place.
暗影世界是个危险的地方
The Shadow what?
暗影什么
And who the hell is he?
他究竟是谁
You will forget the name Simon Lewis.
你会忘记这名字西蒙▪路易斯
He will no longer exist to you.
他对你而言不会再存在
Daniel Quinn murdered Heidi McKenzie.
丹尼尔▪奎恩杀了海蒂▪麦肯齐
He's disappeared.
他失踪了
We will never find him.
我们会再也找不到他
Simon...
西蒙...
Sorry. Izzy said I could wait here for you.
抱歉 伊兹说我能在这里等你
Of course. I'm... I'm so glad you're here.
当然 我是... 我很高兴你在这里
This hasn't been easy for me.
这对我来说不容易
I mean, I thought dying was bad.
我是说 我想濒临死亡很糟糕
This is way worse.
这是更坏的方式
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That night on the Promenade, when we first kissed,
散步那晚上 当我们初吻时
we made a vow.
我们起了誓
Remember?
记得吗
How could I forget?
我怎么能忘
We promised that we would always be friends.
我们发誓一直做朋友
No matter what.
无论什么
I'm a man of my word.
我是个信守诺言的人
When I make a vow, I uphold it.
当我起了誓言 我就会坚守它
I can't imagine a world without you in it, Fray.
我不能想象没有你的世界 弗瑞
Me neither.
我也不能
But I need time.
但我需要时间
How much time?
多久
I'm not sure.
不确定
Well...
好吧
Whenever you're ready.
无论何时你准备好
I will be here.
我都在这里
Always.
一直
Valentine Morgenstern, by order of the Clave,
瓦伦丁▪摩根斯坦 影秘会的命令
you are hereby remanded to the Gard in Idris.
你现在要被押到伊德里斯
I may be in a cell,
我或许待在监狱里
but at least I'll be in Alicante...
但至少我会去阿里坎特...
where the air doesn't reek of Downworlders.
那里没有异世界之人散发的臭气
Get him out of here.
让他离开这里
Where's the prisoner? I don't know,
囚犯在哪里 我不知道
Consul Dieudonne.
执政官迪厄多内
What happened to Duncan?
邓肯发生什么事了
Where the Angel is Valentine?
瓦伦丁去哪里了
I did as you asked.
按你说的做了
I brought Valentine here. Now, please...
我带瓦伦丁来这里 现在 请...
let my family go.
放过我家人
Thank you, Duncan.
谢谢你 邓肯
You did uphold your end of the bargain.
你的确坚持你的交易到了最后
But I'm afraid that I cannot uphold mine.
但我恐怕不能了
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么
Hello,
你好
Father.
父亲
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表