剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
this isn't my first witch hunt.
这不是我第一次猎巫
I'll drink to that.
我同意
Oops. I suppose I already am.
哎哟 我想我已经是了
So...
所以...
came by to bring you these.
顺便给你带了这些
♪ But I had to be a big girl ♪
♪ 但我要做个大女孩 ♪
♪ And get out on my own ♪
♪ 然后自己外出 ♪
Dragonfly wings?
是蜻蜓翅膀吗
I thought it might help.
我想它可能有所帮助
From when you lost your powers.
从你失去力量的时候
After being blasted by that greater demon...
在被那大恶魔诅咒之后...
A disturbing ordeal.
令人不安的折磨
♪ This isn't easy... ♪
♪ 这不容易 ♪
Whiskey rocks.
摇滚威士忌
Your heartache drink.
你的心痛之饮
♪ This isn't what I dreamed... ♪
♪ 这不是我曾渴望的... ♪
Not always.
不是一直如此的
It's me, Mag.
可是是我啊 麦格
I've known you for centuries.
我认识你很久了
Pour me one.
给我倒一杯
♪ You broke my heart and you let us fall astray ♪
♪ 你让我心碎还让我们误入歧途 ♪
Talk.
说
Or not. Either way, you should never drink alone.
或是不说 不管怎样 你不应该独饮
♪ Break away... ♪
♪ 逃跑... ♪
So you didn't see the attacker at all?
所以你根本没看到攻击者吗
No description? Nothing?
没有描述吗 一无所有吗
It was hard to see and I had to choose.
很难看见 我也必须抉择
Either go after them or help Clary.
是追踪他们还是救克莱莉
Would you have done it differently?
你会不会有不同的做法
You better get going.
你可以走了
No.
不
I'm not going anywhere until she wakes up.
在她醒来之前我哪也不去
Under the circumstances,
既然如此
there's a lockout order on all Downworlders.
所有异世界之人都有一个封锁指令
What else is new. Jace, I saved her.
还有什么新鲜事 杰斯 我救了她
I brought her here,
我把她带到这里
and when she wakes up I'm gonna be there for her.
她醒来时我就在这里等着她
I wish that were possible,
我愿那有可能发生
but the Institute is on high alert.
但是基地处于高级戒备状态
There are new rules here...
这里有新的制度...
I don't care about your rules.
我不关心你的制度
I care about Clary. I'm not leaving.
我关心克莱莉 我不会走
It's not a request, Mr. Lewis.
这不是请求 路易斯先生
Look, I'm...
听着 我是...
I'm not a criminal, I'm her boyfriend...
我不是犯罪分子 我是她男朋友...
Simon.
西蒙
Please don't make this worse.
请你别弄得更糟了
I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything about her.
我一知道她有什么情况 立刻告诉你
You will leave this Institute
你将离开这个基地
or I'll have you escorted to a cell.
或我护送你去一个小房♥子
I will not ask again.
我不会再问的
You don't have to.
你不必再问
I'm not leaving.
我不会离开
Jace! Tell Clary I'm here!
杰斯 告诉克莱莉我在这
Tell Clary I'm here!
告诉克莱莉我在这
Simon has been helpful in the past.
西蒙以前是个得力的助手
He's an ally.
他是个伙伴
Don't you think throwing him in jail is a little excessive?
你不认为把他丢进监狱有点过分吗
A Downworlder cannot challenge our authority.
一个异世界的人不能挑战我们的权威
Not in times like these.
不是这种时候
Another body.
又一具尸体
It's Hillwater.
这是希尔沃特
Looks like a vampire attack.
看起来像是吸血鬼攻击的
We need a new plan.
我们需要制定新计划
These are from the R and D Team in Alicante.
阿里坎特有从R到D的小组
We've always been able
我们一直能够
to track Shadowhunters through their runes.
训练暗影猎人通过符文追踪他们
Now we can track Downworlders through GPS chips.
现在我们可以训练暗影猎人通过GPS芯片追踪他们
What are you saying?
你在说什么呢
That we round up the Downworlders
我们把异世界之人聚集起来
and involuntarily chip them?
不知不觉给他们植入芯片吗
Mr. Lightwood, perhaps your personal relationships
莱特伍德先生 可能你的人际关系
are clouding your objectivity.
蒙蔽了你的客观判断力
My personal relationships have nothing to do with it.
我的人际关系与此无关
No, you know what?
不 你知道什么
Maybe they have everything to do with it,
也许他们与此有什么关系
because it was a warlock
因为这是一个术士
who told me to always follow my gut,
告诉我要跟着直觉走
and that is just plain wrong.
且这完全错误
No. Downworlders preying on Shadowhunters,
不 异世界之人掠夺暗影猎人
that is what's wrong.
这就是错的
You sound like Valentine.
你听起来像瓦伦丁
Valentine wants those people dead.
瓦伦丁想要这些人死
I'm trying to help them.
我在帮他们
Those people?
这些人吗
Jace, you can't do this.
杰斯 你不能这么做
Alec, look at this.
埃里克 看这个
Too many Shadowhunters are dying.
太多暗影猎人濒临死亡
I'm sorry, gentlemen!
我很抱歉 先生
This isn't a leather bar.
这不是一个皮革酒吧
Hm. I'm here on Clave business.
我来是为了影秘会的生意
Clave business? Do I curtsy?
影秘会的生意 我要屈膝行礼吗
If you really want to.
如果你真的想这么做的话
Are there any mundanes in here?
这里有曼迪恩人吗
No.
没有
There's a new mandate,
又一个新的授权
for everyone's safety:
为了人们的安全
GPS implants.
全球定位系统植入
You've got to be kidding me.
你是要杀了我
The Clave has always been able to track Shadowhunters
影秘会总是能追踪暗影猎人
through their runes. This is no different.
通过符文 这没什么区别
This is very different.
这有大大的不同
Hey everybody!
嗨大家伙
The Clave wants to implant tracking chips
影秘会想植入追踪芯片
in all of us. Like pets. Who's in?
对我们所有人 想宠物一样
It isn't like that.
不是那样的
This is just temporary, until we catch the killer.
这是暂时的 直到我们抓到杀手
Again?
要再解释一次吗
I thought you would have learned the first time.
我以为你第一时间就会懂的
But apparently, Shadowhunters aren't the brightest bulbs.
但是显而易见 暗影猎人不像最亮的灯泡
Alright, hey. Look,
好吧 嘿 听着
we can get this done without any violence.
我可以不用武力解决此事
Where's the fun in that?
那有什么乐趣
No!
不
Maia! Maia, stop!
玛雅 玛雅 停下来
The Clave's gone too far, Lucian.
影秘会走远了 卢西恩
Let them fight.
让他们打
Wait!
等等
You son of a bitch.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I said stop!
我说了停
You want a Downworld revolt?
你想要异世界的反抗吗
This is how it starts.
这就是开端
They came after Clary.
他们追随克莱莉
What?
什么
Look, she's OK, Luke, but...
听着 她很好 卢克 但是...
It's not about Clary.
不是关于克莱莉的
And it's not about those dead Shadowhunters.
也不是这些逝去的暗影猎人
It's about starting a war.
是要开始一场战争
Do you want that blood on your hands?
你想要你的手上淌血吗
Get out of here.
出去
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表