剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
And I thought you of all people would understand.
而且我觉得你是所有人里最能理解我的
If you truly believe that...
如果你真这么觉得...
See if you still feel the same
在你没有嗨的时候
when you're not getting high.
看你会不会还是一样的感觉
Let go, alec! I'm staying!
放开我 埃里克 我要留下
Alec, let go!
埃里克 放手
Izzy, come on!
别这样 伊兹
I know you think you're trying to make things right,
我知道你试图挽救
but you're not.
但是你错了
Raphael's been there for me when i needed him.
当我需要他的时候拉斐尔一直在帮我
Needed him?
需要他
Look at yourself.
你看看你
He saved my life.
他救了我
You didn't even notice when something was wrong.
当事态严重的时候你甚至没有察觉到
Saved your life? What are you...
救了你的命 你在说什么...
I'm not your baby sister anymore, alec.
我不再是需要你保护的小妹妹了 埃里克
Just go! I don't need your help.
你走吧 我不需要你了
Izzy, please.
伊兹 别这样
I said go.
你走吧
Fine.
好吧
Clary, clary...
克莱莉
Clary. Clary, stay awake.
克莱莉 别睡着
Stay awake.
别睡
Stay awake just a little longer... Don't go.
求你了 保持清醒 再坚持一下 别睡
Hey, hey, don't cry.
好了 好了 别哭
I'm not. It's, um, allergies. you know me. Ragweed.
我没有 这是过敏 你知道的 豚草
Clary! Jace!
克莱莉 杰斯
Madzie.
麦德子
Madzie, you're okay.
麦德子 你还好
I told you, didn't i?
告诉过你了吧
I couldn't have saved her without you.
没有你我救不了她
Obviously.
没错
Thank you for...
谢谢
You know, everything.
谢谢你所做的
Madzie, what are you doing?
麦德子 你在干吗
No! Clary!
不 克莱莉
Well done, madzie. Your nana is gonna be so proud of you.
干得好 麦德子 你的外婆会以你为傲的
But you still have a lot more to do
但是在见到她之前
before you can see her, okay?
你还要做许多事情
So run along.
所以你走吧
Hello again, clarissa.
又见面了 克莱莉萨
You must still hate me for what happened to your mother.
你一定还在记恨我对妈妈做的事
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
Jocelyn's death will always be my greatest regret.
乔斯林的死永远是我最遗憾的事
If you have any shred of humanity left,
如果你还有一丁点人性
you would stop this.
你就会停止这件事
My humanity is what keeps me going.
我的人性是维持我的动力
If the angels designed the sword to rid the world of demons,
天使要设计剑除去恶魔
I'm just ensuring it fulfills its true purpose.
我只是它实现其真正目的
okay, this isn't good. Clary could be anywhere.
现在好了 克莱莉有可能在任何地方
Not anywhere.
不是任何地方
Valentine still needs a bolt of lightning.
瓦伦丁还需要一缕光明
Great. So what's the plan?
好的 那么计划是什么
You want me to check the five-day forecast
你要我做一个五天探测
For every city in the entire world?
来追踪世界上的每一座城市
You were right. Finding madzie was way too easy.
你说的没错 找到麦德子太简单了
As much as i love to hear you say that,
很高兴听到你这么说
now is really not the time.
但是现在真的不是好时机
Okay, luke just texted me.
好吧 卢克发短♥信♥给我了
Maybe he can do something.
或许他会有办法
what the hell?
发生了什么
Don't move!
别动
He's dead.
他死了
Dude, that's not normal.
兄弟 这太反常了
Even the worst of camille's people
即使是卡蜜尔手下最坏的人
Wouldn't risk attacking a mundane on the street.
都不会主动攻击街上的普通人
Especially not with a seelie.
尤其是和精灵
That was a seelie?
那是个精灵
Do you think that's what luke was talking about?
你有没有觉得这就是卢克说的事
A downworld revolt?
异世界的反抗
No. No, i recognize that vamp.
不 我认识那个吸血鬼
He's in valentine's zoo.
他在瓦伦丁的动物园里
Why would valentine have downworlders
为什么瓦伦丁会让逆世界的人
attack mundanes?
攻击曼迪恩人
That makes no sense.
这没道理
It must have something to do with the sword.
这一定和圣剑有关
Jace? Are you okay?
杰斯 你还好吧
No. Something weird's going on, alec.
不 有些坏事要发生了 埃里克
Yeah, tell me about it.
唉别提了
We have reports of violent downworlders
我们有报道指明暴♥力♥逆世界者
all over manhattan.
已经分布在曼哈顿的每个角落
I think it's valentine.
是瓦伦丁搞的鬼
I can explain later, but right now,
我晚点再解释 但是现在
i need your help.
我有事情需要你帮忙
Is clary...
是克莱莉...
It's complicated.
有点复杂
what's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It means we fulfilled the blood oath,
我们实现了血誓
but now valentine has her.
但是瓦伦丁抓住了她
I think he's trying to activate the soul-sword.
我觉得他试图激活灵魂之剑
I need everyone you have
我需要你手下的每一个人
to be looking for her right now.
现在都去找她
that's not that easy.
这可不是件易事
Aldertree dispatched every shadowhunter
凯木派出每个暗影猎手
we have to stop the attacks.
我们必须停止攻击
Well, undispatch them, alec.
好吧 不要派出他们 埃里克
i think i know how to find clary.
我想我知道怎样能找到克莱莉了
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
What do you want?
你们要干嘛
hey!
你好啊
Remember me?
还记得我吗
where do you come from?
你们从哪来
Where's valentine?
瓦伦丁在哪
Where's valentine? Tell me!
告诉我 瓦伦丁在哪
Tell me!
快告诉我
Are you kidding me? I thought he was dead.
你在逗我吗 我以为他已经死了
He definitely is now.
现在死透了
Valentine must be experimenting again.
瓦伦丁一定会再派人来的
I bet there's more where that came from.
我赌肯定会有更多人来的
Which means...
这意味着...
You're gonna tell us where he is,
你要么告诉我们他在哪
Or you're gonna end up just like your friend.
要么你将会变成你朋友这样
Okay, i know this is an abandoned building,
好吧 我知道这是个废弃的建筑
But it's starting to seem extra-abandoned.
但是好像已经被遗弃了
Are we too late?
我们来晚了吗
No. Scent's still fresh.
不 气味还很新
Someone's here. We gotta move fast.
有人在这 动作快点
Fan out. Cover as much ground as you can.
分散 尽可能多找些地方
The initial attacks were in south brooklyn,
最初的袭击时在南布鲁克林
So we're gonna focus our search there and then move outward.
那么我们集中搜索那再向外移
Remember, whatever happens,
记住 无论如何
our priority is to locate clary.
我们的首要任务是找到克莱莉
Disregard that order.
拒绝授命
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥你觉得你在干吗
Stopping valentine from destroying the downworld.
阻止瓦伦丁摧毁逆世界
And yet from the look of things,
但是现在看来
It's the downworld that's trying to destroy us.
是逆世界在摧毁我们
Look, i don't have time to argue.
我没有时间争辩
Either help me, or get out of the way.
要么帮我 要么离开
Or you'll do what?
不然你能怎样
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表