剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Remember how i said that you were hiding something?
还记得我说过你在隐藏些什么吗
Supplying yin fen to a subordinate...
提供茵粉给下属
An ex-field medic should know better.
前占地医生应该认识到严重性
And you expect anyone to actually believe
你觉得会有人相信
this ridiculous accusation?
这个无稽之谈吗
Who knows? Idris loves gossip.
不好说 伊德里斯最喜欢八卦
And you're one clave investigation away
更何况你自从在弗兰格尔岛上治疗冻伤后
From treating frostbite on wrangel island.
就再也没有被调查过
From now on, i'm calling the shots.
现在开始 我管事
Don't ever threaten my family again.
别再做伤害我家人的事
Now if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
i need these shadowhunters to go find clary.
我需要这些暗影猎手去找克莱莉
Do as he says.
按他说的做
Jace! Clary!
杰斯 克莱莉
Where's valentine?
瓦伦丁在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
All the circle members just left in a hurry.
所有圆环会的人都匆忙离开了
Okay. Don't move.
嗯 别动
Okay, we have to get out of here before...
我们得赶快离开这
Going someplace?
要去哪
I didn't think so.
我不觉得
She's strong for her age, isn't she?
她比她同龄的孩子更强大 对吗
Madzie. Hey, please...
麦德子 拜托了
Please let jace go.
让杰斯走
Now why would she do that, hmm?
现在她为什么这么做呢
Because you wanna hurt people.
因为你想做坏事
People like iris.
人们喜欢艾瑞斯
Don't forget...
别忘了
This is the mean person
这就是让你外婆陷入危险
that got your nana in trouble in the first place.
的坏家伙
Now, if you want to see iris,
如果你想看见艾瑞斯
You have to be a good little girl
你就要做一个乖女孩
And do exactly what i say, okay?
听我的话 好吗
Clary, run!
克莱莉 快跑
brave and stupid.
愚昧的勇气
Sweetheart, save your magic
宝贝 保存你的魔法
for what's to come. It's time to go.
该走了
I'll see you soon, clarissa.
我们很快会见面的 克莱莉萨
Simon!
西蒙
Simon! Don't
西蒙 不
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表