剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, we both were.
我们都在那儿
Look Alec, you are a good leader.
埃里克 你是个好的领导者
You can't just let Imogen fire you
伊摩尔根不能因为
over something you didn't do.
你没做过的事开除你
Alec will do as he's ordered.
埃里克会按他接到的命令行事
Dad? What are you doing here?
爸爸 你来这里干什么
I'm the Clave's envoy.
我是影秘会的特使
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I never expected it to be you.
我没料到会是你
You're my son.
你是我儿子
I felt it was my responsibility
我觉得亲自把命令给你送来
to deliver your orders personally.
是我的责任
Allowing Valentine's escape
瓦伦丁的逃脱可以是作为领导
was a lapse in leadership,
的一时疏忽
but our top priority is tracking him down.
但我们首要的任务是将他追捕回来
We believe he may still be in New York
我们相信他可能还在纽约
and I convinced Imogen that you know the city
我说服了伊摩尔根 在伊德里斯没人比你
better than anyone in Idris...
更了解这座城市
You'll remain Head of the Institute.
你可以继续执掌基地
And that's it? For now,
就这样 只是暂时的
but Imogen is keeping you on a tight leash.
伊摩尔根会密切关注你
Don't give her an excuse
别给她借口
to give Aldertree his old job back.
让凯木拿回他原本的职位
Well, I appreciate the help.
谢谢你的援手
But don't think this makes up
但别觉得这能弥补
for what you did to mom.
你对我妈做过的那些事
Alec...
埃里克
your mother and I
你母亲和我的关系
have always had a complicated relationship.
一向很复杂
It's not complicated.
一点都不复杂
You cheated on her.
你对她不忠
There's a reason
你一到这儿
she returned to Idris as soon as you got here.
她就回伊德里斯去了是有原因的
I made a mistake.
我做错了事
I never meant to hurt you,
我从来没想过要伤害你
but I fell in love.
但我爱上了一个人
You of all people should know
你应该是所有人中
what that's like...
最能理解那种感觉...
Magnus isn't an affair.
不关马格努斯的事
I shouldn't have said anything.
我应该什么话都别说
We can argue all about family drama
我们可以等找到瓦伦丁之后
once we find Valentine,
再来讨论家庭闹剧
but until then, I have an Institute to run.
在那之前 基地还需要我的领导
Alec...
埃里克...
You can go.
你可以走了
You asked Alec to assign both of us
是你要求埃里克同时派遣我们
to search Staten Island?
来搜索斯塔恩岛的吗
Yeah, I needed someone I could trust.
是的 我需要我信任的人同行
You're the one who said finding Valentine had to be a priority.
是你说找到瓦伦丁是目前的重中之重
Yeah, but I didn't mean we had to search together.
是的 但是我没有说我们要一起去找啊
Wait...
等等...
...this is Idris?
...这是伊德里斯吗
Yeah.
是的
You really think Valentine's in Staten Island?
你真的认为瓦伦丁在斯塔恩岛吗
No, but I'm pretty sure
不 但是我敢肯定
the Clave has Idris covered.
影密会已经搜查过了伊德里斯
Not if they're looking in the wrong place.
他们的搜查地点错了
Valentine used to take me to this cabin
当我还是个孩子的时候瓦伦丁曾经带我到
in Brocelind Forest when I was kid.
他在布罗斯森林里的小屋子里去过
And you think he's hiding there?
所以你认为他躲在那里
Probably not, no.
不 也有可能不在
But I bet you we find more in that cabin
但是我敢打赌比起去斯塔恩岛我们在那个
than we do in Staten Island.
木屋可以找到多得多的东西
Jace, you need to tell someone.
杰斯 你该告诉大家你的想法
Yeah? I did.
你也觉得吧 我已经说了
The Clave denied my request for a portal.
但是影密会否定了我的提议
What about Magnus?
那马格努斯呢?
Magnus...
马格努斯...
is still in the Seelie Court with Luke.
还和卢克一起在妖仙宫
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
portalling to Idris without approval
私自开启通往伊德里斯的通道
isn't exactly sanctioned under the Accords.
属于违反条例是要被处罚的
There's not a lot of warlocks stupid enough to risk it.
估计没有哪个巫师蠢到愿意冒险做这个事
I was thinking, if I could find a warlock
我正在想 如果我能找到一个巫师
that could get me close enough to the Swiss border
愿意把我送到足够接近瑞士边界
I could hike it. It's only about 30 miles. It's a long
我可以徒步过去 也就30多英里 风险很大
shot, but it's the best I can come up with...
但是是我可以想到的最好方案...
What if we don't need a warlock?
如果我们不需要巫师呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It worked.
有效
That's impossible.
不可思议
Obviously it's not.
是啊
You're thinking of that cabin, right?
你在想那个小屋子 对吧
Yeah. Look, just wait a second, OK?
是的 听着 等一下 好吗
C'mon the portal's about to close.
走吧通道马上要关闭了
I'm not sure I can open another one.
我可不保证我还能开一个
Clary, wait! STOP!
克莱莉 等等 停下
You OK?
你还好吗
Fine.
还好
Just a little damp.
就是有点潮湿
Did we make it?
我们成功了吗
Yeah.
是的
Welcome to Idris.
欢迎来到伊德里斯
How is this possible?
这怎么可能的
How did you manage to escape?
你怎么做到逃脱的
Frankly, I'm a little bit disappointed
坦白讲 我对你有点失望
that you haven't figured it out already.
你居然还没有想明白
You should remember Azazel.
你应该还记得阿撒泻勒
Azazel?
阿撒泻勒
So you're the reason that demon switched me with the warlock?
所以他才将我和那个巫师对调灵魂了
Not exactly.
不能这么说
You see, I made a deal with him.
你看 我和他有个约定
I summoned him out of Edom
我把他从以东中召唤出来
and he helped me escape.
然后他协助我逃跑
Once I was free,
当我自♥由♥了之后
I returned the favor.
我帮助了他
I'm afraid it's not a very nice place.
我想那里可不是一个好地方
The first day I was there,
我到那里的第一天
they started burning my skin.
他们就开始灼烧我的皮肤
Just one layer at a time.
一次一层
They said I was too pretty for their world...
他们说对于他们的世界我太好看了
Too human.
太人类了
So they made me hideous.
所以他们让我变得丑陋
But they also taught me how to use my demon blood...
但是同时他们也教会我如何使用我的恶魔血液...
how to... draw from its power.
如何...从中获得力量
See, I may be grotesque in my own skin,
你看 我虽然拥有极其丑陋的外貌
but... with it I have power that you could only dream of.
但是... 我有了你做梦都不敢想的力量
Then why keep the Verlac boy's visage
那么为什么你还保持这韦尔拉克小子的外貌
if you're weaker for it?
如果你因此而羸弱一些的话
I think it rather suits me.
我认为它很适合我
Don't you?
你不觉得吗
As does the accent. A bit more... charming
同样的口音 比起那焦灼皮肤的恶魔外表
than a demonic beast with burnt flesh.
更加的...吸引人
Jonathan...
乔纳森...
I know what I did to you was horrific,
我知道我对你的所作所为很残忍♥
but let me make it up to you...
但是让我弥补你...
Azazel wanted the Mortal Cup.
阿撒泻勒想要圣杯
Unchain me,
放了我
and it's yours.
它就是你的了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表