剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Because last time I checked,
因为我上次检查的时候
war with the Clave was the order of the day.
与隐秘会开战可是日常事务
Unless Valentine succeeds in raising Raziel,
除非瓦伦丁把拉吉尔成功召唤出来
kills everyone with demon blood first.
先把有恶魔血统的人干掉
In which case, she'd like to offer the entire Downworld
那样的话 她就乐意给异世界
protection in the Seelie Realm.
提供精灵王国的庇护了
She insists the Court has
她坚持认为议会
been beyond the reach of the Angels and their power
远离天使和他们的政♥权♥
for quite some time. So we live in safety
有些时日了 所以我们是以
as... what, her subjects?
她的附属品安全地活着吗
Loyal guests
我跟她说起这个顾虑的时候
is how she worded it when I brought up the same concern.
她说我们是忠诚的客人
Oh, mhm.
这样啊
And you believed her?
你相信她
I believe that Seelies cannot lie.
我相信精灵不会撒谎
Look...
听着
...no pressure, but I have already accepted her offer
这不是在给你施压 但我已经代表布鲁克林的
on behalf of the Warlock community in Brooklyn.
巫师群体接受了她的条件
What's the catch?
有什么弊端吗
You're gonna want that drink now.
你这会儿该喝点这个
Where, oh where is Simon?
哪呢 西蒙哪去了
Your Highness. What an unpleasant surprise.
陛下 真没想到啊
I'm sure she didn't mean to...
我敢肯定她并不是有意要
No offense, Alec,
我没有恶意 埃里克
but I agree with Clary.
但我觉得克莱莉说的没错
Your Majesty... is this another one of your little games?
陛下 这又是你的什么小把戏吗
The Institute called
基地召开了一个
an emergency meeting of the Downworld Council.
异世界理事会的紧急会议
I speak on behalf of the Downworld.
我代表的是异世界
Magnus, is this true?
马格努斯 这是真的吗
Henceforth, when you need anything from the Downworld,
从今以后 不管你需要异世界的任何东西
you shall address me, Mr. Lightwood.
都要告知我 莱特伍德先生
Such is the nature of our new agreement.
这就是我们新条约的本质
Your Highness,
殿下
Valentine believes
瓦伦丁认为
the Institute has the Mortal Mirror;
圣镜就在基地
and he's not going to leave the city without it.
而且不得到它 不会离开
I would like the Downworld's help in locating him.
我希望异世界能帮我们找出他的位置
In order to capture him
为了抓住他
so that he might escape once again?
好让他再逃脱一次吗
In order to execute him
为了处决他
so this threat may finally end.
好彻底解除威胁
Why should we believe you?
我们为什么要相信你
I understand why you might doubt my intentions
灵魂之剑那件事之后
after what happened with the Soul Sword.
我理解您对我请求的质疑
And for that, I am sorry.
对于那个 我很抱歉
But I founded this council
但我发现这个委员会
to make things more transparent between the Downworld
比起异世界和影秘会来
and the Clave.
会让事情变得更清晰
And how has that been going?
那是如何发生的
It's been a bit of a work in progress.
就是有点像持续进行的工作
For far too long,
长久以来
the Downworld has depended on the Clave
异世界都依赖于影秘会
and your Institute to protect us
和你的基地来保护我们
from men like Valentine.
避开瓦伦丁那样的人
It's time we learnt our lesson
我们是时候
and started fighting for ourselves.
开始学习为自己而战了
We can't do this alone.
我们独自无法完成这个
Valentine is a threat to all of us.
瓦伦丁是我们所有人的威胁
The answer, Shadowhunters...
暗影猎人们 我的回答是
is no.
拒绝
Come along.
走吧
Not so fast!
别骑那么快
I'd say let us know what you find out
我本来想说你查到点什么就告诉我们
but you're not allowed
但你应该已经被禁止
to do that anymore, are you?
再那样做了 是不是
I'm sorry it had to be like this.
很抱歉事情到了这个地步
Well, as long as one side catches them,
只要有一方抓到他们就行了
that's all that matters, right?
那才是最重要的 是吧
Right.
是
Luke, wait!
卢克 等下
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
You and I both know the Seelie Queen
你跟我都清楚精灵女王
doesn't have your best interests at heart.
并不会真心为你着想的
To be honest, I don't think she has a heart.
老实说 我都不知道她到底有没有心
Look, I gotta think of my pack.
我得考虑我的族人
Her Court can protect us from anything that Valentine
她的仙妖宫可以保护我们免受来自
and his son can throw at us.
瓦伦丁和他儿子一切伤害
The Institute can't.
基地却不能
No matter what...
无论如何
don't let either of them leave the city.
别让他们任何一人离开城市
Me and my wolves will die trying.
我和族人们会至死方休
Please don't.
求你别这样
♪ Time comes ♪
♪ 终期将近 ♪
♪ Time is scarce ♪
♪ 余日苦短 ♪
♪ The light ♪
♪ 末日之光 ♪
♪ Creaking out ♪
♪ 摇摇欲坠 ♪
♪ Your shape ♪
♪ 你的身影 ♪
♪ Gone too soon ♪
♪ 转瞬即逝 ♪
Shouldn't you be waking up
你不是应该发动城里的
every vamp in the city to start hunting?
每个人开始搜寻了吗
I texted Eloise to start spreading the word.
我给埃勒维兹发了短♥信♥ 让她开始发布命令
We'll search every tunnel, sewer
我们会搜查每个隧♥道♥ 阴沟
and darkened corner that we can.
和任何能找到的阴暗角落
Until the sun sets,
在太阳升起之前
that's the best we can do.
这是我们最好的办法
I'd be more than happy to join them, but...
我很乐意加入他们
Magnus was kind of my ride.
但马格努斯算是我的伙计
Yeah, I was surprised
对 他就那样丢下你
he'd leave you behind like that.
还挺让我惊讶的
He's got bigger things on his mind right now.
现在他脑子里有更重要的事要操心
He's been through a lot lately.
他最近经历了太多
We all have.
我们都是
I'm truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
For everything.
关于所有事
Our worlds, turned against each other, it's...
关于我们的世界 背叛彼此 这...
It's not quite how I pictured
这一点也不是
our paths would cross again.
我想象中的重逢
How did you picture it?
你想象中该是什么样的
I made a mistake, Isabelle.
我犯了个错 伊莎贝尔
And whatever there is between us...
无论我们之间发生什么...
it's not just about craving each other's blood.
都不只是因为渴望彼此的血
I know.
我知道
I know.
我懂
Well... If there's any good
如果 要说
that comes out of being at the brink of war...
濒临战争带来了什么好处的话
it's being able to stand here, in front of you.
那就是能够站在这儿 站在你面前
Do you really think it's gonna come down to war?
你真的觉得会发展到战争那一步吗
If the Downworld stays the course...
如果异世界坚持立场
and refuses to work with the Clave...
拒绝与影秘会合作的话
that could be a violation of the Accords.
那就是违反条例
♪ What did you want to say ♪
♪你想说什么呢 ♪
♪ I'm stuck inside a timeframe ♪
♪ 我被困在某个时间 ♪
You may not like to hear it,
你可能不爱听这个
but orders are orders.
但命令就是命令
Luke said start spreading the word,
卢克说开始搜寻
pack to pack,
关于瓦伦丁和他儿子的消息
about Valentine and his son.
要求覆盖全城
It's imperative that they be found.
毋庸置疑 他们会被找到的
Look, all due respect.
冒昧问一句
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表