剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
♪ Of everything ♪
♪ 比起一切 ♪
♪ I have to give ♪
♪ 我能为此付出 ♪
♪ But I bound ♪
♪ 虽然我受制于 ♪
♪ My feeble offerings ♪
♪ 我微弱的能量 ♪
♪ Oh, what I've made ♪
♪ 啊 我的所做所为 ♪
♪ So take ♪
♪ 所以将我 ♪
♪ All ♪
♪ 所有 ♪
♪ Of me ♪
♪ 都拿走吧 ♪
♪ Please take ♪
♪ 请拿走 ♪
♪ All ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ Of me ♪
♪ 的一切 ♪
So Jesus, returned again, came to the tomb...
所以主啊 再临吧 来到这座坟墓
What's wrong?
啥情况
I we've been located...
我 我们被定位了
...despite my anti-tracking rune.
...即使我有反追踪符印
Well, I won't say that I'm not impressed,
好吧 我不得不说这有点出乎意料
but... this certainly complicates things.
但是... 可以确定的是这是非常困难的事情
How long will it take your remaining soldiers
你余下的手下还要多久才能
to locate the source of the Wards?
定位防御阵源头呢
Time is a luxury... that we no longer have.
时间宝贵...我们已经没时间了
There's one avenue of escape which I'm hesitant to explore.
有一个我一直很犹豫要不要走的逃跑通道
I'll need you to hold the Institute at bay
当我在做我要做的事情的时候
while I do what needs be done.
我需要你在这里拖住影密会
I see.
我懂了
I'm a dead weight, am I?
我就是一个弃子 对不
I know when I'm being played.
我知道我啥时候被你耍了
Believe me. Where I need to go,
相信我 我所要去的地方
it's too dangerous for you to follow.
你跟着我太危险了
You, Jonathan Morgenstern, are brilliant...
你 乔纳森·摩根斯坦 是一个天才...
and as cunning and vicious
而且和我期望的一样
as I have ever hoped for.
狡猾而残忍♥
Listen to me.
听我说
I will come back for you.
我会回来接你的
I promise.
我保证
I will kill them all.
我会杀了他们所有人
Then let's stack the deck in your favor.
那么让我为你找点帮手
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I couldn't help notice your tattoo there.
你的纹身吸引了我
Yeah?
所以
You ever thought about getting a second one?
你有想过再搞一个嘛
Feel the angelic power coursing through your body?
感到天使之力流过你的身体了吗
See, it empowers my kind, but...
看见了吗 它使我们强大 但是
...but drives yours to a certain kind of madness.
...但是会让你失去理智
Take care of my son, will you?
照顾好我的儿子 好吗
I'll go find some more.
我再去多找些帮手
I'm sorry for your loss.
看到这些我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢你
Why would they hide in a graveyard?
为啥他们躲在墓地
They probably raided an old weapons cache.
他们可能袭击了一个老的武器库
Doesn't explain what happened to everybody else here.
还是解释不了其他人怎么了
I don't think they left.
我不认为他们走了
Another demon trap?
又是恶魔陷阱吗
Let's split up. Teams of two.
分头行动吧 一组两人
I'll go with Alec. I'll go with Izzy.
我和埃里克一组 我和伊兹一组
OK...
好吧
Wanna talk about whatever happened
想谈谈发生了啥吗
between you and Jace at the Institute?
你和杰斯在基地咋了
There's no point in talking about any of that
在我们完成任务之前
'til we figure this out.
说这些都没意义
Thank you for not asking any questions about Clary.
谢谢你没有问我和克莱莉发生了什么问题
I figure you'll talk when you're ready.
我知道等你准备好了你会和我说
I knew there was a reason you were my parabatai.
我就知道你是我的黄金搭档是有原因的
Stop.
停下
Is she hurt?
她受伤了吗
No... she's forsaken.
不...她已然被变异了
Hello, brother.
你好 哥哥
Mind if I take you outside for a moment?
介意单独出去谈一会吗
I think that's the last of them.
我认为应该没有再多了吧
Alec, are you OK? I'm OK.
埃里克 你还好吗 我还行
Where's Jace?
杰斯去哪了
Sebastian. We gotta find them.
塞巴斯蒂安 我们要找到他
Guys!
伙计们
Izzy, Alec and I got this. Go get Sebastian.
伊兹 埃里克和我能搞定这里 快去找塞巴斯蒂安
You've got the whip. The electrum.
你有鞭子 那个电金
We know it can hurt him. Go!
我们知道可以击伤他 快去
You'll make an excellent trophy to present father with.
你将是一个可以展示给父亲的不错的战利品
Lack of oxygen getting to your brain, is it?
大脑缺氧了是不是
He left you. He's probably not coming back.
他抛下了你 他可能再也不会回来
My father is a man of his word.
我父亲会信守诺言
He made you spaghetti, too?
他也给你做了意大利细面是不是
He'll be back for me. No.
他会回来找我的 不会的
He will.
他会的
He abandoned you... again.
他又一次的 抛弃了你
He came back for me, though.
但是 他会回来找我的
Kinda makes me the favorite son, doesn't it?
这感觉我更像是父亲在意的儿子 不是吗
If you are trying to goad me into a fight...
如果你试图激怒我来和你决斗...
It is working.
那么你成功了
You care to find out who's the best JC once and for all?
你想看看谁是摩根斯坦最棒的是嘛
It would be my absolute delight.
毫无疑问是我
You know, my father taught me about a certain spot
你知道吗 我父亲教了我一个人的后背
on a man's back where you can stab him through the spine
有一个点你可以同时刺穿他的脊柱
and the heart at the same time.
以及心脏
Would you mind awfully if I... showed you?
如果我展示给你看你会不会觉得...古怪
You know, for a split second,
你知道吗 有那么一刻
when I found those journals, I actually felt sorry for you.
当我找到那些日记的时候 我对你感到很抱歉
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你同情
I need your life.
我要你的命
I wonder...
我想知道...
have you stopped blathering on because I just...
刺穿你的肺
...punctured your lung?
...你会不会闭嘴
Or maybe you've realized,
或者让你意识到
here at the end...
此时最终...
...that I have always been better than you?
...我还是比你强
Stay away from him, you son of a bitch!
你离他远一点 小婊砸
Well, I suppose this won't be a fair fight, then, will it?
好吧 我就知道这不会是一场公平决斗 不是吗
You didn't seem to have a problem
在你伤害我的小♥弟♥弟♥的时候
when you took a run at my baby brother.
你看着是那么的无辜
I trusted you when I was at my weakest!
我在我最脆弱的时候相信了你
At my lowest!
在我最低谷的时候
I brought you into my life
把你带进了我的生活
into my family and you betrayed me!
进入了我的家庭然后你背叛了我
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
That should be worth something.
这是有代价的
That's why I'm giving you a more honorable death
这就是为什么我留你
than you deserve
全尸
That spot on a man's back...
那个人背后的弱点...
Father taught me, too.
父亲也教了我
Hail and farewell.
你好 再见
You know, you don't have to heal them all at once.
你知道吗 你不用直接把这伤全部治好
Valentine is still out there.
瓦伦丁还在逍遥法外
Yeah, well at least we got Jonathan, right?
是啊 但至少我们抓到了乔纳森 不是吗
If we would have been one second later,
如果我们晚到一点
he would have...
他就会...
You would've been...
你就已经...
People die in war, Clary.
战争就会死人 克莱莉
My mom and then Dot, and...
我母亲然后多特 然后
...I can't lose you, too.
...我不能再失去你
You're not the only person afraid of losing someone.
不仅仅是你害怕失去
I'm tired of being afraid.
我已经厌倦了害怕
♪ Can we get over this ♪
♪ 我们能克服这个吗 ♪
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表