剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
He needs some space.
他需要静静
We face a new threat.
我们正面临着新的威胁
Valentine has the Mortal Cup,
瓦伦丁已经拥有圣杯了
and now possesses the Soul-Sword,
现在还有了灵魂之剑
two of the three Mortal Instruments.
三个圣器 俩都在他手里
Our mission now is to
我们的任务就是
find out what he plans to do with them...
现在弄清楚他的圣器计划
You okay? ...and when. I'm fine.
你没事吧 ... 和时间 我没事
But apparently no one else is,
但很显然 没人在意
judging by the way they're all looking at me.
大家仿佛都在看我
Jace, I'm sorry for letting them
杰斯 抱歉让他们
take you to the City of Bones.
把你带去遗骸之城
I thought... It's all good, Izzy.
我以为... 伊兹 没事的
You saved Alec's life and mine.
你救了埃里克和我的生命
I would've done the same thing.
是我也会这么做的
Tomorrow night's rite of passage
明晚会为陨落的
will bring the total number of dead to
26位静默兄弟会成员
26 fallen Silent Brothers and three Shadowhunters.
和三位暗影猎人举办仪式
Take this time to grieve
让我们为他们默哀
and plan for what lies ahead.
也为即将到来的战役做好准备
Your orders will follow.
以上 解散
Your shoulder still hurts, huh?
你肩膀还疼吧
A little stiff.
有点僵
Uh, don't worry about me. Keep an eye on Clary.
呃 别担心我了 看着点克莱莉
I should have just said I'd go to Idris with you.
我真该答应和你一起去伊德里斯的
We could've left right then.
那样我们就能直接走了
Hey.
嗨
You okay?
还好吧
I'd be a lot better if people quit speaking in quiet voices
要是大家都小点声说话
and telling me it's okay to grieve.
让我自己悲伤悲伤 那就好了
Fair enough.
有道理
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
I just don't feel much of anything right now.
我现在对什么都没太大感觉
Emotions cloud judgment, right?
感性影响判断不是么
Clary, I spent my whole life fighting my emotions.
克莱莉 我一生都在和自己的情感做斗争
Look where it landed me.
看看在我身上都发生了些什么
You just lost your mom, too.
你也刚失去了妈妈
What do you feel?
你有什么感觉
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought I'd be able to get to know her.
我原以为我能去了解她了
And she'd get more time to know me
她也有更多时间来了解我了
as more than just an experiment gone wrong.
随着实验失败
I...
我...
I just figured we'd get more time.
我刚觉得我们有点时间相处了
Look at this.
真没想到
A Shadowhunter on my doorstep.
我门口竟然能迎来一位暗影猎人
Oh, let me guess.
让我猜猜看
You're heartbroken
你十分伤心
and you want some fabulous boy to love you again.
想让一些美男再爱上你
Can you raise my mother from the dead?
你能把我妈复生吗
She just died, and she...
她刚去世 她...
Oh, God, you poor child.
天呐 可怜的孩子
Oh. I am so sorry.
真的抱歉
For your loss.
替你感到遗憾
And also for my big mouth. I...
怪我多嘴 我...
How recently did she pass?
她死了多久
Two days ago.
两天
I know this is considered dark magic, but...
我知道这可能是个暗黑魔法 但是...
"Dark magic" is a term used by warlocks
"暗黑魔法"是那些害怕自己魔力的
who are afraid of their own powers.
巫师所用的词汇
For someone like me who can harness those powers,
对于能掌握这种能力的人来说 比如我
all magic is equal.
没什么暗黑魔法之说
So it's possible?
那就是有可能咯
Bringing the dead back to life?
你是说起死复生吗
Poor thing flew straight into that window this morning.
今早有个可怜的小东西直飞向窗户
He smacked it so hard, we heard it from upstairs.
撞的有点重 我们在楼上都听到了
Must have died instantly.
当场就死了
So to answer your question... Yes.
那为了解答你的疑问... 没问题
It is very much possible.
太有可能了
I have never seen a doctor's office like this.
我从没见过这样的医生办公室
Do you live here, too?
你也住在这儿么
Upstairs. On the third floor.
楼上 住三楼
The second floor is reserved for my warlock practice.
二楼留作我的练功场
And down here is where I try to prolong
一楼呢是我尝试延长
the precious lives of the mundanes.
曼迪恩人们的宝贵生命的地方
Keeps a gal busy.
忙着照顾小姑娘呢
Hey, there.
嗨 小家伙
What's your name?
你叫什么名字呀
This is Madzie.
她叫玛德兹依
Hi, Madzie.
你好呀 玛德兹依
Honey, why don't you go ask Leigh to give you a cookie?
亲爱的 你去找利依拿饼干吧
You tell her I said it was okay.
就跟她说是我让你去的
She's my goddaughter.
她是我教女
Smarter than a whip, just doesn't speak much.
超聪明 就是不爱说话
Anyway, enough about me. Let's talk about you.
总之 我介绍的足够了 说说你吧
So, I'll need something of your mother's.
我需要你妈妈身上的一些部分
A lock of hair, fingernails...
一撮头发 手指甲...
Yeah, sure. I can do that. Wonderful.
没问题 我能找来 太棒了
And then, of course, there is the matter of my fee.
还有 就是 我的费用问题
Now, I know you don't have a lot of money,
我知道你现在没什么钱
and, sadly, this is not something that insurance will cover.
难过的是 也没有保险金什么的
But I like you.
但我挺喜欢你的
So, I'll tell you what. I'll bring your mother back,
所以呢 我会帮你妈妈复生
and, as payment, you can owe me a favor.
作为回报 你欠我个人情
Uh, what kind of favor?
哪种人情
Oh, who can say?
说不好
Right now, you need a warlock.
反正此时此刻 你需要一个巫师
And every so often, I need a Shadowhunter.
有时候呢 我也会需要暗影猎人
When that time will come, I'm not so sure.
到那时再说呗 现在也不太清楚
But when it does, I'll call on you.
一有事呢 我会喊你的
How about that?
你觉得呢
Luke, I know it's probably
卢克 我知道现在打给你
not a good time, but...
有点不恰当 但是...
You need to get in touch with Clary.
你得抓紧和克莱莉取得联♥系♥
We're all kind of freaking out. Clary needs you.
我们都有点吓坏了 克莱莉需要你
I could use you, too.
我也需要你
So, um... I'll talk to you soon, I guess.
所以... 我一会再跟你说
Bye.
拜
Hi, whoa!
嗨 哇
Wow. Slow down, monkey.
哇哦 轻点 小猴子
Hey, when you called, I wasn't...
你之前打给我 我没...
I'm sorry I wasn't at dinner last night.
抱歉昨晚我没来吃饭
I... I wanna move back home, Mom.
妈 我... 我想搬回家住
I'm really bad at laundry.
我真的不怎么会洗衣服
Oh, thank God you know that about yourself.
谢天谢地你终于意识到了
Honey, this shirt smells like death.
亲爱的 你的衬衫真的 难闻死了
I just...
我只是...
I just wanna tell you that, um...
我就想告诉你 呃...
I really appreciate you, Mom.
妈 真的谢谢你
Okay. Come on. I made a roast.
好了啦 快来 我做了烤肉
I know it's overkill, but when...
我知道有点烤老了 但是...
Okay, Mom... Mom, listen.
没事 妈 妈 你听我说
I know I'm back,
我知道我回来了
but I... I can't have you freak out
但我... 我不能一直让你担心
if I'm out all night or if I sleep all day.
整晚都出去或者睡一整天什么的
The band does a lot of late-night gigging.
乐队总是搞一些深夜排练
You don't have to explain yourself to me, Simon.
西蒙 你不用跟我解释这些
I'm just glad you're home.
你回家我就已经很高兴了
Oh, and you know, I was thinking...
还有你知道吗 我在想...
We should have Clary and her mother over for dinner.
我们真该邀请克莱莉和她妈妈来吃晚饭的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表