剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
What? Come out of the coffin?
啥 坦白一切吗
Do you have any idea how she'll react?
你考虑过她会有什么反应吗
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一种方法可以知道
i don't know, clary.
我不知道 克莱莉
It's a lot to wrap your head around.
这种状况太复杂了
Simon.
西蒙
Don't forget, okay?
别忘了
This is the woman who put up with your endless band practices,
这是那个忍♥受了你无休止的乐队训练
Your incurable hypochondria...
你白日做梦的喜好
who made you those gross mustard sandwiches
还有 在你挑食的时候
When you refused to eat anything else.
给你做那些恶心的芥末三明治的女人
If she can accept you for all that,
如果她都能忍♥受这一切
I'm pretty sure she can accept you for who you are.
我确信她可以包容你的一切
Okay?
好吗
You know, mustard is actually high in antioxidants.
你知道吗 芥末其实抗衰老
it's actually pretty good for you.
对身体很好的
- And the white bread... - Simon.
- 还有白面包 - 西蒙
Simon, i feel her.
西蒙 我感知到她了
- She's this way, come on! - Yeah, yeah.
- 她在这个方向 快 - 好 好
No. It's too late.
不 太迟了
- I... - Alec?
- 我 - 埃里克
You know you're gonna have to clean that up?
现在你得收拾干净知道吗
I feel you, man, but i have direct orders.
我同情你 但我也是有令在身
If you can't help him, then you need to go.
如果你帮不了他 那你得离开
My magic is the only thing
我的魔力是唯一
keeping alec from completely slipping away.
可以阻止埃里克彻底昏迷的方法
I won't leave.
我不走
I know you're old,
我知道你你年纪大
But i didn't realize you were hard of hearing.
但我之前不知道你还需要助听器
He's clearly not waking up any time soon,
显然他不可能马上清醒过来
so you can leave now,
所以你现在可以走了
Or i can remove you myself...
我这我可以帮你离开
I'm sorry. I don't like being rushed.
抱歉 我不喜欢被催
Magnus, stop.
马格努斯 住手
We need to get alec out of here, but this isn't helping.
我们得把埃里克弄出去 但这样做没好处
This can't be right.
这不可能
I'm telling you, i ran the blood work three times.
我很严肃的告诉你 我验三遍血了
Whatever's going on with this guy, it's not normal.
不管这家伙到底怎么了 肯定不正常
I'll take a look.
我来看看
- Excuse me. -Officer?
- 打扰一下- 警官
Any chance you've seen this person?
你之前见过这个人吗
We got a tip that he might be in the er.
我们之前得到的消息他可能在急诊室
Over there. He came in a few hours ago.
在里面 他几个小时前到的
But we still need to run a few tests before we can clear...
但我们还要做几项检查 才能确
It's okay. We just wanna have a quick chat.
不耽误 我们就需要简短的聊聊
look around. He's gotta be here somewhere.
到处看看 他肯定就在附近了
Hey, you! What do you think you're doing?
嘿 你 你以为你在做什么
Look, i'm sorry about your brother, but i already told...
我对你的兄弟表示同情 但是我已经告诉
You don't understand. I gotta get out of here right now.
你不懂 我现在必须得马上离开
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不能去
With the amount of blood you've lost,
你失血那么多 现在还活着
you're lucky to be alive.
都算你走运了
If you'd gotten to us a few hours later, you'd be...
如果你急救的再晚点 你说不定就
What the hell is that sound?
这是什么鬼声音
oh, my god.
我的天呐
Let the mundane go.
让那个曼迪恩人走
You have every reason to want me dead,
你有任何理由要我死
but if you just let me explain, i...
但如果给我个机会解释的话 我
Jonathan.
乔纳森
- How do you find me? - I followed the wolves.
- 你怎么找到我的 - 我跟着那群狼
Alec needs you. I'm here to help.
埃里克需要你 我是来帮忙的
Like you did last time when you shot an arrow at my head?
就像你上次把箭射向我脑袋的时候说的那样吗
I love those maternal instincts, but i think i'll pass.
我喜欢那些母性使然 但对我自己还是算了吧
- Jonathan... - It's jace.
- 乔纳森 - 是 杰斯
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
What your father did to you, the choices i had to make...
我不得不做的那些抉择 你♥爸♥爸对你做的那些事
Yeah, well, i guess we both drew the short straw.
没错 我想命运给我们都开了个玩笑
Life lesson, don't fall in love with the devil, right?
人生谶言 不要爱上魔鬼 是吗
And you've suffered the most.
而你承受的最多
I can't change what happened.
我改变不了已经发生的
Just let me help you get back to alec.
就让我帮你找回埃里克好吗
and back to the clave, who wants me dead?
顺便再回一下想 让我死的 影秘会 是吗
The clave can be reasoned with. The wolves can't.
我们可以和影秘会讲条件 那群狼却不讲理
Just let me do this one thing for my son.
就让我给我儿子做这一件事
You know, i made it this far on my own.
你知道吗 我都一个人走这么远了
I think l keep it that way.
我觉得还是 保持这样比较好
Still no improvement?
仍旧没进展吗
Happy now?
你开心了吧
Not at all.
一点都不
Alec's one of our best.
埃里克是我们中最强的人之一
It'd be a shame to lose him.
失去他简直不能想
We're not gonna lose him.
我们不会失去他的
So confident.
真有信心啊
Almost too confident.
基本是自负了
Well, that's unfortunate.
那这 可 真不幸
When are you gonna realize that jace is on our side?
你什么时候才会意识到 杰斯是我们这边的
Our side doesn't murder werewolves.
我们不杀狼人
So he didn't mention that little transgression.
所以他没提过之前那次小入侵
I'm sure there's an explanation.
我确信这是可以被解释的
Not according to lucian graymark's pack.
卢西安·格雷马克的族群 可不是这么告诉我们的
I was hoping to protect jace by bringing him here,
我以为把他带来可以阻止杰斯
But clearly you've made other plans.
可你明显有了别的计划
So now it looks like
所以现在
the pack will get their pound of flesh after all.
狼群还是会得到他们的那坨肉
How far is luke's pack from closing in on jace?
离卢克的族群包围杰斯还有多远
why should i tell you anything?
凭什么我都要告诉你
Because i know where jace is.
因为我知道杰斯在哪
He's at magnus' loft in brooklyn.
他在马格努斯再布鲁克林的阁楼里
Well then, the wolves are close.
既然这样 狼群 很近了
Getting to him before they do could prove difficult.
要在狼群之前到杰斯那很有难度
Not if you give me access to a portal.
除非你给我一个传送点
I'll save jace and i'll save alec.
我会救了杰斯和埃里克
All right.
那好
But afterwards, you turn jace over to me.
但事后 你把让杰斯交给我
Do we have a deal?
我们达成共识了吗
come back. Come back. Please come back.
回来 一定要回来
I'm all out of answers. I've tried everything.
我没辙了 我什么都试过了
Except...
除了
Why aren't you getting ready?
你为什么还没准备好
This is a mistake. I'm not going through with it.
这就是个错误 我做不到
that's hysterical.
别歇斯底里的
Whatever happened between you two,
我不管你俩之间发生了啥
why don't you just kiss and make up?
为什么不能床头吵架床尾和
This just doesn't feel right.
感觉还不够合适
You're not making any sense.
你简直不可理喻
All you've been talking about
你们一直在谈
since jace arrived was becoming parabatai.
假如杰斯来了就变成重要人物
And now you're actually doing it.
现在 你就是这么表现的
Well, i thought if anyone would understand, it would be you.
我以为如果有人能认同我的话 一定是你
- You don't have one. I've never wanted one.
- 不 你没有最佳拍档 - 我从来没想要过
But you and jace click.
但你和杰斯真的有
Everyone knows you guys
所有人都知道你们俩
are better fighters together than you are apart.
合作强过单独作战
Super helpful, izzy. Thanks.
谢谢的热心帮助 伊兹
All these years of training, and you're just gonna call it off?
这些年来你们练习 难道你要这么就停止吗
Are you nuts?
你是傻子吗
I mean, the only time that actually happens
我是说 唯一一个可能发生的事情就是
Is when somebody falls in love with...
当某人爱上
Oh.
噢
Don't say another word.
不要再说了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表