剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Impressive, aren't they?
让人印象深刻 不是吗
But they still don't have the inherent gifts that you have.
但他们始终没有你所有的天赋
You took to a seraph blade the way a baby takes to a bottle.
你运用天使之刃就像婴儿吃奶一样顺手
What kind of a father experiments
什么样的父亲才会用纯粹的
On his son with pure demon blood?
恶魔之血在他儿子身上做实验
A father with perspective.
一个有远见的父亲
We both want the same thing.
我们追求同一样东西
To save this world from demons.
从恶魔手中拯救世界
The clave fights demons.
有影秘会与恶魔斗争
The clave has grown soft...
影秘会正变得软弱
Protecting downworlders with the accords.
用条例去保护异人
All downworlders, one day,
所有的异人 总有一天
Will give in to their violent tendencies.
会屈服于他们的残暴本性
It's unavoidable.
这是不可避免的
Even a single drop of demon blood running in your veins,
哪怕在你身体里流淌着一滴恶魔之血
Makes you a threat to humanity.
都让你的人性岌岌可危
I... I know plenty of downworlders
我 我知道很多异人
Who play by the rules.
都遵从着条例
They control their urges.
他们掌控自己的冲动
You're thinking of lucian graymark,
你是说卢西安·格雷马克
Warlocks like magnus bane, and even...
像马格努斯·贝恩的术士 甚至
Clarissa's little vampire friend simon?
克莱莉萨的小吸血鬼朋友西蒙
No matter how good they try to be,
无论他们表现的多好
Downworlders cannot control their demonic blood forever.
异人都无法控制他们的恶魔之血
If that blood is so evil,
如果这血液这么邪恶
Why did you put it in me?
你为何要把它放进我的身体
To fight fire with fire.
以毒攻毒
I wouldn't jump if i were you.
如果我是你的话就不会跳下去
Why? Because i'm your ultimate weapon?
为啥 因为我是你的终极武器吗
This warlock is infamous for crimes against mundanes.
这个术士因为反曼迪恩人罪而声名狼藉
There's something else i want you to see.
我想带你看点别的
Come on, let's do this. Do what?
快点 让我们做吧 做什么
You seriously want to train right now?
你真的想现在训练吗
We have to find jace before victor gets him killed.
我们必须在维克托杀了杰斯前找到他
Training's important.
训练是很重要的
So, pay attention to what i'm about to show you.
所以集中注意力在我展示给你的东西上
You need to watch your footwork.
你必须留心你的步伐
Aldertree threatened to de-rune me if i tried to find jace.
凯木威胁我说如果我试图去找杰斯就驱逐我
So, how do we get to him?
那我们该怎么找到他
Let's go again.
再来一次
Have you studied the art of war?
你学过战争艺术吗
That was not on the reading list at art school.
那可不在艺校的教学大纲里
You should learn it. Sun tzu gives excellent advice.
你该学着点 孙子给出了很多有用的意见
Like what?
比如说
"move swift as the wind and closely-formed as the wood.
动如风 徐如林
"attack like fire."
攻如火
But my favorite...
但我最爱的
"to know your enemy, you must become your enemy."
想要了解你的敌人 首先要像他一样思考
I'm a quick study.
我学的很快
Alec.
埃里克
Alec, slow down.
埃里克 慢点
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Magnus'.
马格努斯
I couldn't just sit in there and not do anything.
我无法就这么坐在那啥也不干
He'll help me find my brother.
他会帮我找到我的兄弟
Jace is not your brother. He's not your blood.
杰斯不是你的兄弟 他和你留着不同的血
He's closer than blood. He's my parabatai.
他比血亲更亲 他是我的好基友
Alec, we looked like fools taking in valentine's son,
埃里克 我们像是傻子一样收留瓦伦丁的儿子
Caring for him like our own.
像关心自己一样关心他
It was the right thing to do.
那是正确的事
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
It put our family in danger.
那至我们家人于危险中
you need to forget jace.
你必须忘记杰斯
He made his choice.
他做出了他的选择
Do you even hear what you're saying?
你知道自己在说什么吗
If you kill him, you kill a part of me.
如果你杀了他 你就是谋杀了我的一部分
When you have a cancer, you cut it out before it destroys you.
有病赶紧治 别让它毁了你
Son...
儿子
Life is full of hard choices.
生活充满着艰难的选择
don't kid yourself.
别再自欺欺人了
You're not making a hard choice.
你不是在做艰难的选择
You're saving your own ass.
你是在自保而已
And unlike you, i don't push someone away
不像你 我不会因为他们x7f
Just 'cause they're a hard choice.
是个艰难的选择就抛弃他们
Luke!
卢克
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What, we on a first name basis now?
怎么 我们还亲密到直呼其名了吗
Man, get off my docks.
从我的地盘上滚开
oh, god, sorry.
哦 天啊 对不起
In order to know my enemy, i had to become my enemy.
为了了解我的敌人 我必须成为他
I had to get out of the institute.
我必须逃出基地
Aldertree forbid me to leave. What's with that guy?
凯木禁止我离开 那家伙怎么了
I took one of jace's gloves
我拿走了杰斯的一个手套
To try and track him, but it's not working.
试着去追踪他 但不管用
Can you see if the police know anything?
你能帮忙查查看警♥察♥是否知道什么吗
Yeah, i'll contact the coast guard. See what they know.
好吧 我会联♥系♥海岸警卫队 看看他们知道啥
By the way, simon's in the supply room.
另外 西蒙在库房♥里
Simon's here? Yeah.
西蒙 在这边 好的
- I'll let you know what i find. - Thank you.
- 等我发现了什么我会告诉你的 - 谢谢
Yeah. Clary's safe. She's with me.
克莱莉没事儿 她和我在一起
i don't know how to do this.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't even know where to start.
我甚至不知道怎么开始
You think there'd be some
首先你要构思
sort of handbook for the shadow world, like...
某个暗影世界手册 就像
Shadowhunting for dummies.
傻瓜暗影捕猎指南
Clary!
克莱里利
- Thank god i found you. - Let me guess.
- 谢天谢地我找到你了 - 我猜
Luke called you.
卢克打给你了
And what are you even doing here?
所以你现在究竟在这里做什么
You're not supposed to leave either.
你不也一样不应该离开的
I went to aldertree and asked him to let me bring you back.
我去找了凯木让他同意我把你带回来
You told him? I'm not going back...
你和他说了 我不会回去的
I know. I just said that so he would let me out.
我知道 我那么说只是为了让他放我出来
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I'm here for you.
我为你而来
We need to find jace, right?
我们要找到杰斯 是吗
Let's find him together.
我们一起找他
I tried tracking him with the glove, but...
我试过用手套追踪他 但是
Let me show you something.
我有东西给你看
Give me your phone and stele.
把你的手♥机♥和符杖给我
Here are some basics of shadowhunting.
这是一些暗影捕猎的基本技巧
Mom!
妈
Mom! Mom, open the door!
妈 妈 开门
First rule of shadowhunting,
暗影猎人的第一条守则
don't give anyone your phone or stele.
不要把你的手♥机♥和符杖交给别人
Thanks.
谢谢
Magnus.
马格努斯
I'm not good at apologies...
我不擅长道歉
But i'm...
但是 我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Continue.
然后呢
I'm...
我
Really sorry.
真的真的 很抱歉
For?
为了什么
Look, can you just cut that out for a second?
那啥 你能停下会儿吗
You were right.
你是对的
When i called off my wedding, that was for me.
当我取消我婚礼的时候 是出于私心
But this is all just...
但这全是
It's very new.
这意味着新的陌生的开始
This may surprise you, but you're new for me, too.
或许你会感到惊讶 你对我而言也是新的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表