剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Explain to me
不跟我解释下
why you told Victor Aldertree
你为什么跟维克多·奥德特利说
I'm responsible for a vampire den in Flatbush.
吸血鬼在布殊聚堆是我的责任
No, I didn't say that. I said that those decisions
不 我没说 我说那些决定
are way above my pay grade,
都超出我的等级范畴了
that they come from guys at the top like you.
都是你们这些顶层人物做的决定
Now, saying it back, I can see
现在 说回来 我这下知道
how they came to that conclusion.
他们怎么得出这个结论的了
That was one of Camille's dens.
那是卡蜜尔众多窝点之一
I thought that was Maria's den.
我还以为是玛雅的窝点
Camille turned Maria, too, genius.
卡蜜尔也转化了玛雅 天才
And now, because of you,
现在 全因为你
I'm being called in to answer for it.
我就要无理由来担这个责任
Do you have any idea what the Clave does
你知道影秘会对打破条例的吸血鬼们
to vampires who violate the Accords?
有什么惩罚吗
I'm not sure I want to know.
我不知道 也不想知道
They nail us to crosses,
他会把我们钉在十字架上
then let shafts of sunlight burn off our body parts,
然后让太阳光一点点烧掉我们身体的各部分
one at a time.
一次一个
Which body part?
身体哪部分
You know what? Don't answer that.
还是别回答了
I can probably talk to Clary.
我可以和克莱莉好好谈谈
No, you're gonna find Camille...
不必了 你还是去找卡蜜尔吧...
and bring her back to the Hotel DuMort.
把她带回杜蒙特酒店
What? Why me?
什么 为什么是我
Because you and your friends are the ones who let her out.
因为是你和你的朋友把她放出去的
She's your sire.
她给你变的形
Use your connection to her, or die trying.
运用你们的连接找到她 拼死也要试
If you're thinking of trying to escape, don't.
如果你想逃跑 劝你还是别了
The wards around this ship would fry you like an egg.
这艘船上的守卫会把你像个蛋一样煎了
I want to be here.
我想留下来
I can't wait to get out and start killing Downworlders.
我等不及要赶快出去杀异世界之人了
Trust me. It's not as glorious as you think.
相信我 没你想的那么荣耀
Screw glory.
去他妈的荣耀
I want justice.
我只求正义
I lost my father 'cause of these monsters.
就因为这些魔鬼我失去了我的父亲
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Valentine said if the Clave did their job,
瓦伦丁说如果影秘会称其职
he'd still be alive right now.
他现在还会活着
Valentine...
瓦伦丁他
I see you've met Jeremy.
看来你已经认识杰里米了
The others are gearing up for tonight's mission.
其他人正在准备今晚的任务
You should get ready.
你也该去准备了
Mission? Part of our first phase.
什么任务 我们第一阶段的一部分
While we're increasing in numbers,
我们在增加人手的同时
we're also finding suitable Downworlders to hold on to for research.
也需要合适的异世界之人来研究
You should join them.
你也加入他们吧
They could use a good leader like you.
他们需要像你这样的好领袖
I don't lead hunts for innocent Downworlders.
我不会带头猎捕无辜的异世界之人
Innocent? Like that vamp, Maria, who almost killed you?
那些差点杀死你的吸血鬼 玛丽亚 无辜么
Don't be naive, Jonathan.
别天真了 乔纳森
See, you were trained to see Downworlders as your allies
你被训练成视异世界之人为友
and that I'm your worst enemy.
而我是你的死敌
But I'm not asking you to do this for me.
但我不是强求你为我这么做
I'm asking for humanity.
为了全人类吧
The answer's no.
答案是不
He just doesn't get it, does he?
他还不明白 是吧
Not yet, but he will.
现在没有 迟早会的
There's one person who I know,
我知道有一个人
who can convince him.
可以说服他
Clary?
克莱莉
I made you black coffee with lots of sugar.
我给你煮了加了很多糖的黑咖啡
It's not as good as Java Jones, but it'll do.
虽然不如琼斯家的不能比 但还行
Clary?
克莱莉
Oh, no.
噢 不
He said the best fighters in the city come here.
他说城内最好的拳击手都来这
It's only a matter of time before Valentine hits this place.
瓦伦丁袭击这里只是时间问题
You got some moves. Yeah?
招式不错啊 是么
How about I take you home and show you some of those moves,
不如跟我回家 我给你好好展示一下这些招式
up close and personal?
私底下 身贴身
That's funny.
真有意思
You really think you have a chance with her?
你真的以为你和她有机会吗
And who are you?
你是谁
I'm the guy who's gonna put you down if you don't shut your mouth.
如果你不闭嘴 我就是那个把你放倒的人
Why don't you come up and try, pretty boy?
有种你就试试 小白脸
I got this.
让我来
What are you waiting for? Let's go.
你在等什么 开始吧
I don't fight girls, especially hot ones.
我不和女人打架 尤其是身材火♥辣♥的
Then I guess it's gonna be really one-sided.
那我想局势就是一边倒了
Still want to take me home?
还想把我带回家么
You didn't tell me Portal travel was gonna make me wanna barf.
你没告诉过我传送门会让人恶心想吐
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
Hopefully sooner than later.
你能习惯的
So, what's the emergency?
有什么急事么
I need help tracking down your friend Camille.
我需要你帮我找到你的朋友 卡蜜尔
You're the only one I know who knows her as well as Raphael.
你是我认识的唯一一个和拉斐尔一样了解她的人
I know her better, in fact,
其实 我更了解她点
which also means I know how stupid it is to go looking for her.
因此我知道去找她是件很蠢的事
I know she could be holding a grudge about the whole blackmail...
我知道她可能还对那次胁迫怀恨在心
Could be?
可能
Camille's absolute favorite thing is holding grudges.
卡蜜尔最记仇了
I forgot her 607th birthday, which isn't even...
我忘记了她的607岁生日 更不用说
I could forget about my 19th birthday if we don't find her.
如果我们找不到她 我会失去我19岁生日了
So, please,
所以 求你了
can you take a break from your day job and help a vamp out?
您能从百忙之中抽空 帮帮这可怜的吸血鬼么
Lucky for you, this potion will take a few hours to stew.
你真走运 这服药还要炖好几个小时
But it'll cost you.
但 这是有代价的
Okay.
好
Hey!
嘿
I've been running low.
吸血鬼头发快用完了
A chick did that to you?
被一个小妞打成这样
Yeah, I'd like to see you fight that chick.
我到想看看你和那个小妞打一架
Break you like a twig.
打你跟捏死个蚂蚁似得
Tell us where Valentine is.
告诉我们瓦伦丁在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
No!
不
She was so angry. And who can blame her?
她真是气坏了 这也不能怪她
I hate to say this, but had you come clean with her,
我不想说这个 但你和她坦白了吗
she might've understood.
她也许还能理解
I might've understood.
我也能
Jace's demon blood? Valentine's experiments?
杰斯的恶魔之血 瓦伦丁的实验
I mean, how could you not tell me that? I tell you everything!
你怎么能不告诉我这些 我什么都告诉你了
I was trying to protect you! Trying to protect me?
我是为了保护你 为了保护我吗
That's what you said about Clary
谈到克莱莉你也是这么说的
when we talked about wiping her memory.
那时我们正在讨论删除她记忆的事
And look where that got you.
看看那让你陷入何种境地
I was afraid to lose you.
我很害怕会失去你
Clary didn't activate her anti-tracking rune.
克莱莉没有激活她的反追踪符印
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪
Then what do you need me for?
那你要我做什么
To talk to her.
和她谈谈
Convince her she's not safe in the mundane world. Not now.
让她明白现在她在凡人的世界不安全
Look, you're her mother. Exactly.
你才是她的母亲 没错
She won't listen to me, but she'll listen to you.
但她不听我的 她听你的话
All right. Let's go.
好了 走吧
Portaling is not my thing.
我真的不喜欢传送
Is there, like, a YouTube tutorial I can watch?
有什么类似YouTube教程的东西么
Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧
Wait, are we in India?
等等 我们在印度吗
Welcome to Agra.
欢迎来到阿格拉
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表