剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
that what happened at the Seelie Court is how I really feel.
发生在仙妖宫的事情是我内心真正的想法
Clary, Seelie magic might trick you, but it's always true.
克莱莉 精灵可能在戏耍你 但是魔法却是真的
I know it's confusing.
我知道这很困扰
But you can have feelings for two people at the same time.
但是你可以同时对连个人有感觉
It doesn't make you a bad person.
这不意味着你就是一个坏人了
Simon, it's me.
西蒙 是我
If you're not gonna answer my phone calls, you can at least talk to me.
如果你不想回我电♥话♥ 好歹你至少和我聊聊
I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I want you to know that...
我想要你知道...
what happened at the Seelie Court...
在仙妖宫发生的事...
It didn't mean anything. You don't need to do this.
它不代表任何东西 你不需要这么做
Your life was at risk.
你的生命危在旦夕
I had to kiss Jace. I had no choice.
我必须亲杰斯 我没有选择
I get it, Clary. I was there.
我理解的 克莱莉 我在场
This isn't about you kissing him.
这和你亲他没关系
The Seelie Queen made you
精灵女王让你知道了
reveal who you desired most.
你内心真正渴望的那个人是谁
And it wasn't me.
那个人并不是我
It was Jace.
是杰斯
It's a trick. That's all it was.
这就是个诡计 没什么真实东西在里面
Just be honest with me... I am.
和我说实话 我说了
You heard Jace, the Seelies thrive on getting inside your head...
你听见杰斯说的的了 精灵在影响你的意识
Clary, stop.
克莱莉 别说了
Don't make this harder than it already
别把这个事情变得更加复杂化
'cause you don't wanna hurt my feelings.
因为你不想伤害我的感受
What do you want me to do, Simon? Just tell me.
你究竟想要我做什么西蒙 告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me you don't have any feelings for him.
看着我的眼睛告诉我你对他没有一点感觉
Simon. Simon wait, please. Look at me.
西蒙 西蒙等等 拜托 看着我
I love you. Don't... don't do that.
我爱你 别... 别这样
Why...
为什么
Because you don't mean it the way I mean it.
因为你并不是像我一样的对待这份爱情
You never have.
你从来没有
Since we were kids, I've been in love with you,
当我们还是孩子的时候 我就爱上了你
every minute
每一天中的
of every day.
每一分钟
You're the first person I thought of when I woke up.
你是我醒来之后第一个想的人
Always have been.
一直都是
And if the Seelie Queen had asked me that question?
而且如果精灵女王那些问题是问的我
Kiss the one I most desired?
亲我内心最渴望亲的人
No one would even come close.
没有任何人可以比拟你
There's something between you and Jace and you can't deny it.
你和杰斯之间有一些东西你不能否认
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe. Maybe deep down there is,
也许 也许就在那深处
but Simon,
但是西蒙
it's nothing like you and me.
这和你我不一样
It's nothing like it.
完全不同
But it's enough.
但是足够了
Enough for me to know that...
足够到让我知道...
kissing you...
亲你...
trying to be more than friends...
尝试和你做男女朋友...
It was a mistake.
是错误的选择
Is that tight enough?
够紧吗
That's better.
这样更好
Go ahead, Jace.
来吧 杰斯
It's not gonna stop me.
它无法阻止我
It's not some rune that makes us who we are.
这不是什么代表我们身份的符印
It's our blood. And yours, my boy,
我们的血脉 你的血脉 我的孩子
is exceptional.
那才是独特的
Because you experimented on me. On my mother.
因为你拿我做实验 还有我母亲
Why? Why her?
为什么 为什么选她
Sweet Celine.
席琳
She wanted a child so desperately.
她极度渴望一个孩子
When she and Stephen learned that she was pregnant again, with you,
当他和史蒂夫知道她有怀孕了 也就是你
she was terrified that she was gonna lose her baby.
她很害怕失去她的孩子
So she came to me, asking for help.
所以她来找我 寻求帮助
And I'm sure you were so happy to oblige.
而且我很确定你很乐意帮忙
The injections I gave your mother,
我给你妈妈的注射剂
laced with Ithuriel's pure angel blood
混入了伊斯瑞尔的纯种天使血
made you strong. After her tragic death,
会让你变强 在她死后
after I pulled you from her womb, barely alive,
我把你从子♥宫♥里拉出来 几乎没气了
I raised you to use that blood. I taught you...
我用那种血把你养大 我教你
You taught me not to feel.
你教我不要刻意去感受它的存在
You taught me that "to love is to destroy,
你教给我 "爱就是毁灭
and to be loved is to be the one destroyed."
被爱就是被毁灭"
And you've proven how right I've been all along.
而且你也证明了我一直以来是多么正确
Look at you.
看看你
Your love for Clary,
你对克莱莉的爱
it will be your downfall.
会让你堕落
Don't you dare bring her into this!
你敢让她搅进来试试
She is as much a part of this as you are.
她跟你一样也是这其中之一
Simon.
西蒙
Hold up.
等等
Hey, Luke.
嘿 卢克
Are you hungover?
你喝多了吧
Um, kinda, actually. Yeah.
有点 其实 就是喝多了
Plasma?
纯血浆喝多了吗
You gotta be careful, Simon. That stuff is strong.
西蒙你最好小心点 那玩意劲很足
I know. It was just a one-time thing.
我知道 就图个一时爽
I went out with a couple of friends
我跟几个朋友出去玩
and got a little carried away. It's understandable.
就被带上道了 可以理解
Clary told me what happened.
克莱莉跟我说了发生的事
Listen, I just want you to know,
听着 我只是想让你知道
whatever's going on between you two,
不管你两之间发生了什么
I'm always here for you.
我会一直站在你这边
You're the closest thing to a son that I got.
你对我来说就跟亲儿子差不多
Whether you like it or not.
不管你乐不乐意
So I'm not grounded?
所以我没有被禁足吗
Don't push your luck.
别得寸进尺
It feels like Metallica is rehearsing in my head.
好像有个重金属乐队在我脑袋里表演
Nothing a little sleep can't fix.
睡一觉就好了
Hey, one more thing. Yeh.
还有件事 什么
You've been hanging out with vamps, right?
你跟吸血鬼们呆一起 是吗
You hear of any of 'em feeding on a mundane
你有没有听说他们谁昨晚在皇后区
in Queens last night?
袭击了一个人类
What? No. Not at all. Why?
什么 没有 完全没这事 怎么了
A girl was found dead, bite marks.
有个女孩死了 身上有咬痕
Whoever did it was one hungry vampire...
肯定是某个饿晕头的吸血鬼干的
Her body was completely drained of blood.
她整个人都被吸干了
Wow. No, I haven't heard anything.
哇 没有 我没听说过这样的事
But if I do, of course I'll tell you.
不过我要是听到的话肯定会告诉你
Get some rest.
去休息吧
What do you got, Detective?
查到什么了 侦探
Tox screen came back clean. Strange thing is,
毒素检测呈阴性 奇怪的是
the coroner said she bled out through those "track marks."
验尸官说她是被这些"追踪记号♥"吸干的
Yeah, that is strange.
是啊 真是奇怪
I did get prints off her bracelet.
不过我从她的手链上找到了一些指纹
Any hits?
有什么线索没
You bet. Eighteen year old male
你猜怎么着 指纹来自布鲁克林
from Brooklyn.
一个18岁的小伙
Name's Simon Lewis.
他叫西蒙·路易斯
Luke? Hello?
卢克 喂
Did I lose you?
没信♥号♥♥了吗
I swear I hate this phone...
我真是讨厌死这个电♥话♥了
Luke? Yeah, I'm here.
卢克 喂 我在
Valentine's Circle rune has been removed
瓦伦丁的圆环会符印已经被移除了
and I've assembled my team.
我也召集好了小分队
Good. I'll feel a lot better when he's out of the Institute.
好 等他离开基地我会感觉好很多
Have you secured Magnus for the transfer?
你确保马格努斯在转移中的安全了吗
I think we should consider
我觉得我们需要考虑请个
using a different warlock. Catarina Loss lives in...
别的巫师 卡塔琳娜就住在
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表