剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
No matter how small.
无论大小
Blowing off some steam?
在发泄吗
My mom's in town.
我妈来了
s that really such a bad thing?
这是个坏消息吗
She doesn't know about the yin fen.
她不知道关于茵粉的事
I don't know how she'll react.
我不知道她会作何感想
You know, it's... possible that she might understand.
你知道吗 你母亲...可能会理解你
You don't know my mom.
你不了解我母亲
She expects nothing less than perfection.
她事事都要求完美
Always.
一直如此
Sometimes I wonder if I could ever live up to it.
有时候我就在想我是否还能做到
You know, maybe that's the attitude
首先你知道吗 可能就是这种态度
that got you hooked in the first place?
让你有如今成就
I don't want to disappoint her.
我不想让她失望
Izzy, it's...
伊兹 这...
it's OK to struggle.
挣扎没事的
Life is a struggle.
人生就是曲折的
The point is that you are
重点是你在
in recovery,
恢复
and you are succeeding.
而且你在进步
Quite well, I might add.
很大进步 我应该说
I'm not so sure.
我不确定
I am.
我确定
I hear you want Valentine dead.
我听说你想要瓦伦丁死
I can get you in and out of his cell undetected, tonight.
我今晚能让你神不知鬼不觉的进入牢狱
Who is this?
你是
My anonymity is for your protection as well as mine.
我的名字不告诉你对你我都好
If you have access to Valentine,
如果你可以接近瓦伦丁
why not kill him yourself?
你怎么不自己去动手
I'm no match against Valentine.
我打不过瓦伦丁
But as his former parabatai, you are.
但是作为他的老搭档 你可以做到
Luke?
卢克
Ollie!
奥莉
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I needed your help with something for work.
我有点工作上的事情需要你的帮助
What is this place?
这是什么地方
A drug den?
毒品窝点吗
It's a Chinese restaurant.
是中餐馆
Looks like a drug den.
看起来像个贩毒窝点
Ollie, is this an emergency?
奥莉 事情很紧急吗
Not exactly.
不急
I'm having trouble with some of my paperwork.
我的论文上有点卡壳了
Look, I can't help you tonight. I'm busy.
听着 今晚我帮不了你 我有要事
Busy eating alone?
忙着一个人吃
I... have a date!
我...有个约会
A date?
约会吗
Yeah. Fantastic!
是啊 太棒了
Good for you. Are you... taking her here?
祝你好运 你准备... 带她来这里吗
Uh...
额...
No. Not anymore.
不 再也不会了
She's allergic to M.S.G.
她对味精过敏
Look, first thing tomorrow, I'll help you out.
听着 明天一早 我会帮你搞定
I gotta go. OK?
我得走了 好吗
OK. Use protection!
好的 注意安全
And I don't mean your gun.
当然我不是让你用枪
It's so beautiful.
太美了
Don't let it blind you.
别让它蛊惑了你
Let's go.
我们走
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
Jace, my stele. Our weapons.
杰斯 我的符杖 我们的武器
Yeah.
是的
You'll get them back when you leave the Court.
你们离开的时候可以拿回去
Your majesty.
大人
What a rare honour.
见到你很荣幸
Wait, that's the Queen?
什么 那就是皇后
Why is the vampire here?
为什么有个吸血鬼在这里
He was not invited.
他并没有被邀请
He's with me.
他和我们一起的
My lady, Simon has proven himself
夫人 西蒙需要证明他自己
a worthy warrior and a loyal friend.
是一个勇士而且是一个忠实的朋友
We insisted he be here with us.
所以我们坚持带他来这里
Anything you have to say to us, you can say to him.
所有你能对我们说的 你你都可以同样告诉他
Very well.
非常好
The vampire can stay.
这个吸血鬼可以留下
You are as generous as you are lovely.
你的人和你的美貌一样好
Set an extra place at the table
加一张座位
for our third guest.
为我们的第三位客人
This is going to be fun.
一定会很有趣的
We're OK...
我们都很好...
Right this way, please.
右边这条路 请吧
I must say,
我得说
when I received your invitation I was skeptical.
收到你的邀请时我挺疑惑的
I still am.
我也是
Though your sister's presence is always heartening.
虽然你妹妹的存在总鼓舞人心
As is yours, Meliorn.
和你的妹妹一样 梅里奥
Well, tonight,
好吧 今晚
I hope to erase that skepticism.
我希望消除那种疑虑
Raphael...
拉斐尔...
I wasn't sure I'd see you here.
我刚刚还不确定在这里见到你
Alec is the new head of the Institute,
埃里克是新的基地首领
and he wanted me here to make the Downworlders feel welcome.
他要我到这里让异世界之人感到受欢迎
Seems like such a waste of my skills.
看起来像是在浪费我的才能
No, I disagree.
不 我不赞同
I feel very welcome.
我感到非常受欢迎
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你在这里
Me too.
我也是
Lovely to see you, Mr. Lightwood.
很高兴见到您 莱特伍德先生
And you, Mr. Bane.
我也高兴见到您 贝恩先生
Thank you for taking the time.
感谢您抽出时间前来参加
I wouldn't miss it.
我不想错过罢了
I have tremendous respect for the new Head of the Institute.
我对基地的新头领非常尊敬
You won't regret this.
你不会后悔参加的
I hope not.
希望如此
Lucian.
卢西安
I just wanted to say, I am so sorry about Jocelyn.
我只是想说 我对乔斯琳的事很遗憾
I feel terrible that I couldn't be at her Rite of Mourning.
我很遗憾不能参加她的悼念仪式
I couldn't either.
我也不能
The Clave banned all Downworlders from attending.
影秘会禁止所有异世界人参加
It's nice to see you, Maryse.
很高兴见到您 玛丽斯
You look great.
你看起来很不错
How's Max?
迈克斯怎么样
Alive, thanks to us.
活着呢 多亏我们
And more eager to train than ever.
比以往任何时候都渴望训练
That's putting it lightly.
轻拿轻放
The little devil judo-flipped me to the floor.
那个小魔头把我丢到地板上
And you are?
你是哪位
Sebastian Verlac.
塞巴斯蒂安·韦拉克
I'm working security tonight at the Cabinet meeting.
今晚我负责内阁会议的安保工作
Sebastian's a transfer from the London Institute.
塞巴斯蒂安从伦敦的组织转过来的
He's been helping me tutor Max.
他一直帮我辅♥导♥迈克斯
And how do you know Isabelle?
你怎么知道伊莎贝尔的
Raphael is the leader
拉斐尔是
of the Brooklyn clan.
布鲁克林家族的掌门人
Our paths cross occasionally.
我们偶尔打交道
For work.
为了工作
Speaking of work,
说到工作
I should probably join the group.
我该去加入大家了
It's nice to meet you, Sebastian.
很高兴见到你 塞巴斯蒂安
Pleasure.
我也高兴
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表