剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
but believe me,
不过相信我
there's some weird stuff living down there.
这底下有很多奇怪的生物
That's really sweet of you, but, um...
你真贴心 不过
I can't. I'm busy.
我不能去 我忙着呢
I didn't give you a date yet.
我还没告诉你时间呢
Right...
是哈
but I'm working a lot of doubles this week.
但我这周真的非常忙
And I've got all this reading for class.
而且我把上课要用的读书笔记都准备好了
I just can't. It's not a good time right now.
我真去不了 时机真的不是很合适
Not a good time to go boating
是不能去划船还是
or not a good time to go on a date with me?
不能跟我约会
I mean... I had a lot fun at your family dinner
我是说 去你家吃晚饭是很愉快
but... just as friends.
但 我只是把你当朋友
No! Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry.
不 是啊 是啊 对不起
I totally read that situation wrong.
我完全误解了你的意思
What else is new.
你还想说什么
Is this about Clary?
是跟克莱莉有关吗
Because you know that... that's past tense.
因为你知道 她已经是过去时了
It's not Clary.
跟克莱莉没关系
And I like you. I like spending time with you.
我喜欢你 我喜欢跟你在一起
But... just as friends.
但 只是以朋友的身份
Right... friends.
好吧 朋友
Where is the mirror?
圣镜在哪
I don't care what you do.
不管你干什么
I promised Jocelyn.
我向乔斯琳保证过
Loyalty.
忠诚
An admirable trait.
让人敬佩的品质
Until it gets you killed.
至到你因此而被杀
She was clever, my wife.
我老婆她很聪明
She was up to all sorts of things.
她擅长一切事物
Hiding the cup, the mirror...
藏圣杯 藏圣镜
our daughter.
藏女儿
Let's take him with us.
咱们把他带上吧
We've got other methods to make him talk.
我们有让他开口的其他方法
What are you doing? What... what is he doing?
你在干嘛 他 他在干嘛
Hey! Stop this!
嘿 住手
Stop him!
快拦住他
Do not let him die! Don't let him die!
别让他死 别让他死
Do not let him die!
别让他死
Check his arm.
检查他的手臂
The mark's gone.
记号♥没了
Damn.
该死
Go back to the Institute.
回基地
Dig into the archives.
去翻档案
Find out what happened to that mark.
查下关于那个记号♥的事
Now.
快去
Dot, are you OK?
多特 你还好吗
Give us a minute.
让我们单独待一会
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know who to trust.
我不知道还能相信谁
So I came straight here.
所以我就直接来这了
OK. What's wrong?
好吧 怎么了
Have you heard from Elliot?
你有埃利奥特的消息吗
Elliot Nourse?
埃利奥特·诺斯
No, not since he quit mom's shop and
没有 自从他离开我妈的店
opened his own.
自己新开了一个之后就没消息了
Dot, what is it?
多特 怎么回事
I think something terrible's happened to him,
我觉得他遇到了什么可怕的事
and I'm worried I might be next.
而且我担心自己就是下一个
After Elliot opened his own shop
埃利奥特开了自己的店之后
we lost touch.
我们就失去了联♥系♥
But when I was little,
但在我很小的时候
Elliot was one of my mom's best friends.
埃利奥特跟我妈是很好的朋友
He introduced me to Jocelyn.
他把我介绍给乔斯琳
And now you're concerned he's in trouble.
现在你担心他遭遇了不测
The mark on Dot's arm is part of a protection spell.
多特手臂上的记号♥是护身咒的一部分
It's a sigil. It only transfers to another warlock
是个魔符 当有严重的事发生
if something terrible has happened.
就会传送给另外一个巫师
Whatever he's guarding
不管他是在保护什么
must be pretty important.
那肯定是非常重要的东西
It's the Mortal Mirror.
是圣镜
Jocelyn had it?
乔斯琳有圣镜
I know it's crazy.
我知道这很疯狂
The mirror and the cup.
圣镜和圣杯
I guess my mom knew Elliot would do anything
我想我妈妈知道埃利奥特会不顾一切
to keep it safe. As a warlock,
来保护它 作为一名巫师
he could protect it better than anyone, right?
他比任何人都能更好的保护它 对吧
So she entrusted him with its location.
所以她把藏匿地点托付给他
And Elliot entrusted it to me.
埃利奥特又托付给了我
So you know the current location of the Mortal Mirror?
所以你知道圣镜的确切位置
Sort of.
可以这么说
These lines coordinate
这些线所表示的
to specific Ley lines in the city.
就是城市的地脉
I can figure it out, but it'll take some time.
我能找出来 只是需要点时间
We have maps of all the Ley lines.
我们有全部的地脉地图
We can help you.
我们会帮你的
And we can protect you from Jonathan and Valentine.
我们不会让乔纳森和瓦伦丁伤害到你
With those marks on your wrist,
你手腕上有印记
it's only a matter of time before they come after you.
他们找到你只是时间问题
Jace and I will go to Elliot's shop.
杰斯和我会去埃利奥特的商店
See what happened. You'll be safe here.
看看发生了什么 你在这里会很安全
Be careful.
注意安全
Elliot...
埃利奥特...
You see these marks?
你看见这些痕迹了吗
A demon was here.
恶魔来过这里
He was tortured.
他受过折磨
But this isn't murder. He killed himself.
但不是他杀 是自杀
What?
什么
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
The blood from his eyes, I've seen it before.
我之前见过这种从眼睛里流出血的惨状
It's a warlock incantation.
是巫师下的咒语
It's basically their version of a cyanide capsule.
可以说是巫师界的氰化物药丸了
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Hi.
嗨
Hey. Sebastian?
嗨 塞巴斯蒂安
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I, uh... I saw the alert at the Institute.
我 呃... 我在基地看见了警报
Is everything under control?
一切都在控制之中吗
We're still not
我们现在还不能
100 percent sure what happened.
百分之百确定发生了什么
There was a demon presence here,
有个恶魔到过这里
but something doesn't add up.
但是有些线索对不上
Oh my God.
我的天呐
It's Jonathan.
是乔纳森
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
The flowers...
那些花...
My mom shared a memory
我妈妈给我看过
from when Jonathan was a baby.
乔纳森还是个婴儿时的记忆
He'd done the exact same thing.
他能做到完全一模一样的事
And that Grey demon ichor
还有地上的灰色恶魔灵液
that's how Valentine described
是瓦伦丁描述过的
the aftermath of Jonathan's childhood kills.
乔纳森童年杀过人之后就会有的
Jonathan was here.
乔纳森来过这
Sorry, who's, uh... who's Jonathan?
抱歉 谁 呃... 谁是乔纳森
My brother.
我哥哥
He must be after the Mortal Mirror.
他一定也在追踪圣镜
If he comes after it again
如果他之后再来
I'm gonna have to deal with him.
我就得解决掉他了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means I'm gonna do anything in my power
意思是我要尽我所能
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表