剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Wait, Camille lives in India?
什么 卡蜜尔住在印度吗
Camille lives wherever she wants.
卡蜜尔想住哪就住哪
Homes all over the globe.
她在全世界都有家
She's always liked to spend the winters in Agra.
她总是喜欢来阿格拉过冬
She loves the smell of lotus blossoms.
她喜欢荷花盛开的芬芳
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢呢
Hmm. I recognize that.
我认得这个
Ming dynasty.
明朝的
Of course I recognize it. It's mine.
我当然认得它 它是我的藏品
Well, unless she's in that vase, she's not here. So, come on.
她不在这里 除非她在那花瓶里 走吧
You said there are, like, 62 other rooms we have to search.
你说过还有62个房♥间要搜索
You go on.
你去吧
I have a few things Camille never returned
在我们最后一次分手的之后
after one of our many breakups.
她有些东西一直没还我
I wanna find them.
我想找回它们
So you're not going to help me find her?
所以你不帮我去找她么
I Portaled you to India.
我把你传送到印度
The rest of your sire squabble is all on you.
剩下吸血鬼间的争吵就靠你自己了
Now go. And find me when you're ready to leave.
去吧 准备好离开了就来找我
Preferably after you dealt with Camille.
最好在你处理卡蜜尔之后
Right, because why would you need a powerful warlock
是啊 如果有了来自布鲁克林的好斗书呆子
when you've got a scrappy nerd from Brooklyn?
还要法力无边的巫师干嘛
What are you so afraid of?
你怕什么
Where do I start? Elevators. Snakes. Clowns.
我该从哪说起呢 电梯 蛇 还是小丑
Raphael trying to burn my junk off...
拉斐尔想把我当垃圾烧了
You're a vampire, Simon.
你是个吸血鬼 西蒙
You're tougher than you think.
你比你想象的强多了
Honestly, it's time to man up.
真的 该表现的像个男人了
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 孩子
You have to come back to the Institute. It's not safe.
你必须回基地去 这里不安全
So, wait, are you on her side now?
那么 你和她一个立场了吗
There are no sides.
没立场这回事
So you're okay with her trying to kill Jace?
那你觉得她想杀掉杰斯也没问题吗
I didn't say that.
我没这么说过
But your mother's right.
但你母亲是对的
You need to get back to the Institute.
你必须回基地去
I can't help Jace. I don't have enough training.
我帮不了杰斯 我没得到足够的训练
And even if I did, I'm Valentine's daughter.
即使训练够了 我是瓦伦丁的女儿
Nobody there trusts me.
那里没人相信我
For 18 years,
18年来
you made me believe that I could live a normal life.
你让我相信我能过上普通的人生
This life.
这样的人生
But I can't, can I?
但我不能 对吗
No.
不
'Cause I'm not a mundane.
因为我不是曼迪恩人
I'm not a Shadowhunter.
我也不是暗影猎人
I'm not anything.
我什么也不是
Dot?
多特
I thought you were dead. What happened to you?
我以为你已经死了 你这是怎么了
Clary! Dot, what's going on?
克莱莉 多特 发生了什么
Clary! No!
克莱莉 不
Wait. This... this is Valentine's ship, isn't it?
等等 这 这是瓦伦丁的船 是吧
He's misunderstood.
我们误解他了
He is a murderer. This is war.
他是凶手 这可是战争
I want you to see something. What?
给你看样东西 什么
There are things that you can do as a Shadowhunter,
这有一些暗影猎人能做的事情
but there's so much more you're capable of.
但你的能力并不仅限于此
Let me show you.
来给你看看吧
Aldertree's strategy isn't working.
凯木的策略并不管用
We've only been to one gym so far.
如今我们才去了一个体育馆
We have to be patient.
我们得有点耐心
The Circle members all took the same oath.
圆环会的成员都立下了同样的誓言
They're gonna keep slitting their throats
宁愿被割喉也不愿
before they tell us anything.
告诉我们秘密
Do you have any other ideas?
有别的想法吗
Put in a request for a maritime mission.
请求执行海事任务
Take out a vessel ourselves.
我们自己驾船出行
Alec, the ship is glamoured.
埃里克 那艘船被施了咒
It won't show up on the sonar.
不会出现在声纳系统里
Well, it can't hide from us if
这样的话 如果我们直接向它撞去
we run right into it.
就躲不掉了吧
It's a pretty big ocean out there.
大海广袤无垠
Look...
听着
you know he's not hurt.
你知道他没有受伤
Otherwise, you would have felt something, right?
不然 你会有感觉的 对吧
I don't feel anything, Izzy.
我什么都没感觉到 伊兹
That's what scares me.
这才是我害怕的地方
Camille?
卡蜜尔
Camille, are you down here?
卡蜜尔 你在下面吗
Camille?
卡蜜尔
Camille?
卡蜜尔
Camille?
卡蜜尔
Whoa.
哇
No way! No way!
不要啊 不要啊
Oh, jeez.
天呐
Hey, hey, snakey.
嘿 嘿 小蛇
Nice snakey. Go away, please.
漂亮的小蛇 拜托 走开
Encanto.
叽里咕噜妖幻术
Who am I kidding? I still suck at encantos!
开玩笑呢 我的妖幻术很烂啊
Those veins on Dot's face. I'd know them anywhere.
多特脸上这些血管 我在哪里见过
They're from Valentine's injections.
瓦伦丁给他们注射之后形成的
He must have used her to grab Clary.
他肯定利用了她去抓克莱莉
That means Jace is nearby.
也就意味着杰斯就在附近
We find Jace, we find Clary.
只要找到杰斯 就能找到克莱莉
And how is a cat statue gonna help us do that?
一樽猫的雕像又怎么能帮到我们呢
It's not.
是不能
This is.
但这个可以
It's from the Adamant Citadel.
是铁壁的东西
I got it from my mother.
我妈给我的
And the adamas can track Jace?
这石头能追踪杰斯吗
Not by itself.
它自己不能追踪
We should look at the aerial drones.
我们得靠无人机
We've already done that.
我们早就做过了
So we do it again.
那我们就再做一次
Maybe we didn't look close enough.
或许我们看的不够仔细
Alec, I know you're upset, but this is just...
埃里克 我知道你很伤心 但这只是
You don't know, Izzy.
你不知道 伊兹
I need him.
我需要他
I know.
我知道
Alec, Isabelle.
埃里克 伊莎贝尔
I have a way.
我有个办法
How did you get that?
你怎么得到的
Only the Iron Sisters have access to adamas.
只有铁姐妹才有这石头
Luke's mother is an Iron Sister.
而卢克的妈妈刚好是一名铁姐妹
She told him about an ancient way
她告诉了他一个古老的办法
to communicate through the parabatai bond.
可以通过黄金拍档链进行交流
Through your linked spirits.
也就是通过你们相连接的灵魂
Oh, I see.
哦我懂了
So you want me to help you find my brother,
所以你想让我帮你找到我哥哥
so you can try and kill him again?
这样你就可以试着再次杀掉他
No. I want to find Clary.
不 我想找到克莱莉
She was kidnapped by Dot.
她被多特绑♥架♥了
Valentine must be behind this.
瓦伦丁肯定是幕后黑手
Why should we trust you?
我们凭什么相信你
Look, I know how much your brother means to you.
听着 我知道你哥哥对你有多重要
And Clary means just as much to me.
克莱莉对我来说也一样重要
And I will do anything to get her back.
我会不遗余力把她救回来
What other choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗
Jace?
杰斯
I've had enough of your mind games.
我玩够了你的头脑游戏
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表