剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
♪ Are we too deep in the night ♪
♪ 我们是睡的太沉了吗 ♪
♪ To see the day ♪
♪ 以至于看不到天明 ♪
Thanks, Alec.
谢谢 埃里克
Yeah, I'll inform the Council. And by Council,
是的 我会通知仙妖宫 然后通过仙妖宫
I mean the Queen.
我指的是精灵皇后
Yeah. Give Maryse my best.
是啊 向玛丽斯问好
Luke!
卢克
Oh, there you are. We need to talk.
啊 你在这儿 我们需要谈谈
Have you seen Maia? No, she was supposed to meet me here.
你有没有见到玛雅 没有 她应该准备在这里和我碰头的
We were gonna tell the rest of the wolves that Jonathan's dead
我准备告诉剩下的狼人乔纳森死了
but Valentine's still out there.
但是瓦伦丁还在逍遥法外
Oh no. What?
不 什么
I went back to the boat basin and I found this outside
我回到了船泊地然后我发现了这个
the Jade Wolf. It's Maia's.
玉狼 这是玛雅的
What happened to her?
她怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone drugged me...
有人麻醉了我...
Where is the Queen?!
精灵女王在哪
Her Majesty will be along shortly,
女王想一个人呆一会
just as soon as she's dealt with a more pressing matter.
当她处理完一个更加重要的事情之后
It's been a long time.
很长时间没见了
Your Majesty.
王后
So good to see you once again.
再次见到你太好了
You've kept the Downworld quite busy today.
你今天可是让异世界鸡犬不宁啊
How pleased they'll be when I deliver your head on a pike.
如果我把你的头穿在长矛上他们应该会很高兴
I haven't asked you here to fight.
我不是来找茬的
Nor come here to be captured.
也不是来投降的
I've come make you a deal.
我是来和你做个交易
Hah!
哈
What could you have that I would possibly want?
你有什么是我想要的
Walk with me, won't you?
和我走 如何
It's such a lovely night.
真是一个美好的夜晚
Though not so beautiful
尽管没有
as what tomorrow may bring to the both of us.
我们光明的未来那么好
Hm.
呵
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表