剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Your brother has nothing to worry about, Isabelle.
不用担心你的哥哥 伊莎贝尔
Your happiness, your well-being,
你的快乐 幸福
it's all I care about.
这就是我所关心的一切
Sounds like Shadowhunter blood talking.
听着像是暗影猎人的肺腑之言
It's true.
我实话实说
I haven't felt this way about anyone in... a long, long time.
我已经许久不曾对一个人有这样的想法了
Kiss me.
吻我
It's not like that.
不应如此的
I'm... not like that.
我不太喜欢那些
I'm just not interested in sex.
我只是走禁欲路线
Being a vampire made you this way?
是因为成为吸血鬼才这样的吗
No.
不
I've always been like this.
我一直如此
It's probably just Alec.
有可能是埃里克打来的
Could you please turn it off?
能帮忙关一下吗
Sorry, I just saw the time.
抱歉 我刚看到时间
I have a meeting with the Bronx clan leader.
我和布朗克斯家族的族长还有个会
Don't worry, I'll be back.
别担心 我会回来的
Bite for the road?
要来一口再上路吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
I... need to keep a clear head.
我得保持头脑清醒
I'll see you soon.
我会很快回来的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
We're under attack. Major casualties.
我们遭到袭击 损伤较大
Valentine used Madzie to take down the wards.
瓦伦丁用麦德子打败了守卫们
She suffocated everyone. Where's Izzy?
她窒息了所有人 伊兹在哪
She wasn't here.
她不在这
Oh, thank the Angel.
感谢天使
Alec, he's there to use the power core instead of lightning.
埃里克 他在那用能量核心替换闪电
He's got Simon and he's threatening to kill him
他抓到西蒙并威胁如果克莱莉
if Clary doesn't come and activate the sword.
不出现激活剑就要杀死他
You have to keep Clary away from that sword.
你必须让克莱莉离那把剑远点
Don't worry. She's with Magnus.
别担心 她和马格努斯在一起
Luke and I are coming for it now.
卢克和我正在路上
Just get to the power core. Shut it down.
快去找到能量核心 关掉它
That way, no matter who touches the sword, it won't turn on.
那样的话 不论谁碰到那把剑 它都不会启动
Alec? Alec?
埃里克 埃里克
That's not bad... for a diplomat.
对一个外交官来说 表现还不错
Well, it seems Clarissa needs more incentive.
看起来克莱莉萨需要更多刺♥激♥才行
No.
不
What she needs is a real father.
她需要的是一个真正的父亲
Look, I've been best friends with Clary forever.
我是克莱莉最好的朋友
And the one thing she's always wished
她一直想知道
is to be able to know her real dad.
她的真正父亲是谁
And she's had that chance.
她有个这样的机会
And she found a homicidal maniac.
可她发现的是个可怕的杀人狂
She wants nothing to do with you.
她不想和你扯上任何关系
She hates you.
她恨你
Doesn't that bother you?
那对你来说不重要吗
Doesn't it make you wanna change?
那没有让你想要改变吗
For her?
为了她
I'm not used to feeling so...
我不习惯这么
Powerless.
无力的感觉
Simon, are you okay?
西蒙 你还好吗
Simon's fine.
西蒙还好
We've just been having a nice talk.
我们刚进行了一次愉快的谈话
You know, he told me your greatest wish
你知道吗 他告诉我你曾经最大的愿望
was to get to know your old man,
就是知道你的父亲是谁
which is funny, because it's always been
搞笑的是 我一直以来的心愿
my wish to get to know my daughter.
就是知道我的女儿是谁
And so, I'm here, and I'm waiting for you.
即使这样 我在这 我在等你
And frankly, well...
还有坦白地说
Clarissa, I'm losing my patience.
克莱莉萨 我的耐心是有限的
The vampire has a half-hour, maybe 40 minutes,
吸血鬼还剩半小时 或许40分钟
before he turns to dust.
离他灰飞烟灭
Come quick, Clarissa.
快点来 克莱莉萨
He needs blood to survive.
他需要鲜血才能存活
Portal me to the Institute.
传送我到基地
Clary, we can't. Now!
克莱莉 我们不能 立刻
Looks like he's already tapping the energy supply.
看起来他已经开始在破坏能量供应了
We need to get to that power core and shut it down.
我们得赶紧找到能量源 关掉它
It'll be heavily guarded.
防守一定很严密
We'll get to it via the rooftop.
我们从屋顶到那
Hell if I'm gonna let that bastard
放马过来吧 我是不会让那个混♥蛋♥
destroy the entire Downworld.
毁掉整个异世界的
What, suddenly you care about the Downworld?
新闻 你竟然关心起异世界的存亡了
I'm an officer of the Clave,
我是影秘会的指挥
sworn to protect Downworlders and mundanes alike.
发过誓要保护异界之人和曼迪恩人
Right.
好吧
I'm not the big bad wolf you think I am.
我不并不是你眼中的大恶狼
No, you're worse.
不 你更糟
You got my sister hooked on yin fen.
你诱导了我姐姐茵粉成瘾
I warned her, Alec. Told her of the risks.
我警告过她 埃里克 告诉过她有什么风险
But she wanted to visit the Citadel.
但她执意要去铁壁
The yin fen allowed her to do that.
茵粉可以帮她做到
I was doing her a favor.
我是在帮她
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Look, you might've helped me back there,
听着 你或许能帮我
but don't pretend you're one of the good guys.
但也别装什么好人
You're a cop. Can't you drive any faster?
你是个警♥察♥ 你就不能再开快点吗
You wanna drive? I'm sorry.
要不你来开 抱歉
I... I just... I have to get to Alec.
我 我 必须得赶到埃里克身边
I know what you're going through. I had a parabatai once.
我懂你的心情 我也有过最佳拍档
When Valentine turned on you, that must've been unbearable.
当瓦伦丁背弃你的时候 你一定难以忍♥受
It was.
是啊
I felt like my life was over.
我觉得我的生命都终结了
But, over time, I got past it.
但 时间模糊了一切
Alec's gonna be okay.
埃里克 会没事的
He has to be.
他必须会
What the hell is she doing here?
她在这里干什么
You locked me up in the dark?
你竟然关我小黑屋
Where did you come from?
你从哪里过来的
I was watching, waiting for my chance.
我一直在观察 等待 寻求时机
But I couldn't wait any longer.
但 我等不下去了
Jace, put the blade away. This is between me and Maia.
杰斯 把剑拿开 这是我和玛雅的事
Are you sure? She's out of control.
你确定吗 她已经疯了
So true.
确实
Let go! Get off of me!
放开我 别动我
No, Maia, put this in perspective.
别 玛雅 客观点
The fate of the entire Downworld is at stake.
整个异世界都危在旦夕
Who's lost perspective?
是谁不客观了
Who protects Shadowhunters over their own pack?
是谁选择了暗影猎人重于他们自己的族群
She won't be down for long. Help me get her in the car.
她不会昏迷太久的 帮我把她弄车里
No. We have to get back to the Institute.
不 我们必须得赶回基地
I can't just leave her here.
我不能把她放这里不管
What do we do if she wolfs out again?
如果她在狂化我们怎么办
That's what the stun gun's for.
电击棒你值得拥有
Well, here we are.
好了 我们到了
Magnus...
马格努斯
I want you to know I'm not going anywhere near that sword.
我想你知道我不会去任何接近那把剑的地方
I don't care what happens to me, Clary.
我不在乎我会怎么样 克莱莉
Alec's gonna be okay. Simon's gonna be okay.
埃里克 会没事的 西蒙也是
We can do this. You and me.
我们能做到的 你和我
Let go of my hands!
放开我的手
So you can use your magic against us?
然后你就能用你的魔力对付我们了是吗
I'm sorry, Magnus.
我很抱歉 马格努斯
None of us wanted it to come to this.
我们谁都不希望到这一步
No, I'm here to save Simon. I'm not going to touch the sword.
不 我是来这里救西蒙的 我不会碰那把剑
No, you're not.
没错 你不会
Stop this. Stop it now!
快住手 现在 马上
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表