剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
but if no vampires are involved, what about Keytower?
但要是没吸血鬼的事话 那吉塔罗呢
His blood was drained.
他的血被吸光了
My guess? A diversion.
我猜啊 是为了转移注意力
Throw the investigation off track.
把线索引出正轨
What else do you know?
你还知道什么
Raphael. I respect your loyalty to the Downworld.
拉斐尔 我尊重你对异世界的忠诚
But please...
但是拜托
We're desperate.
我们现在已经很绝望了
Innocent people are dying.
无辜的人不断死去
Back in the 80's, the Downworld came together
在80年代 异世界之人聚焦起来
to make some demands the Clave wouldn't agree to.
对影秘会提出很多不正当的要求
And it got pretty ugly.
事情闹得很难看
I overheard a Seelie Knight tell Camille
我无意中听到一个精灵骑士告诉卡蜜尔
that the only way to gain the Shadowhunters' respect
要赢得暗影猎人的尊重
was to show them how dangerous we are.
就要先让他们知道自己的厉害
Beyond killing them,
除了杀人之外
he suggested an extra step... taking their runes.
他还推荐了更进的一步 就是取走符印
Which Seelie?
哪只精灵
My life would be a boring tragedy without you.
没有你 我的生活就是一场无聊的悲剧
It would indeed.
确实会这样
I'm sorry...
对不起
Don't be.
不必
I'm in love with Alec.
我爱上了埃里克
I know.
我知道
I just...
我只是
Had a moment.
有那么一瞬...
And a bottle of whiskey.
来一瓶威士忌
You are incredibly beautiful, Dot.
你可真是美得不可方物 多特
And soulful. Generous.
多情又大方
But... I'm afraid
不过 恐怕
I've always been a one-soul-at- a-time kind of guy.
我是那种一次只能动一次真心的人
Alec's lucky to have you.
埃里克有你真幸运
Why didn't you just leave?
你当时怎么没离开
There was nothing you could do for her.
你并不能为她做什么
I just...
我只是
couldn't.
做不到
And I kind of thought Jace would stand up for me.
而且我觉得杰斯可能会支持我
Yeah, Jace looks lost.
是啊 杰斯似乎已经迷失了
Like a deer caught in headlights.
像一只被车灯照亮的鹿
I guess I get it.
我想我懂了
Get what?
懂什么了
That he's under the Inquisitor's spell?
他中了检察官的诅咒
I know what it's like,
我知道那种感觉
to want so badly to have real family.
迫切地想要一个真正的家庭
The things you'll do...
即使是世界上最可怕的奶奶
Even for the world's most terrifying grandma?
你也会为她做那些事吗
Totally...
完全会
I mean, you should have seen her face
我是说 克莱莉向她发火的时候
when Clary went off on her.
你真该看看她的表情
That woman was legit scared.
那个女人真的被吓坏了
Clary was on fire.
克莱莉当时怒不可遏
If I didn't know any better...
我要不知道的话
I'd say you like Clary now.
会觉得你喜欢克莱莉
She's growing on me.
我慢慢开始喜欢她了
Don't screw it up, Simon.
别搞砸了 西蒙
I don't plan to...
我没想着要搞砸
...if I ever get out of here.
要是我能从这里出去的话
You're a Daylighter now.
你现在是日行者了
Does... that come with any other new tricks
日行者有什么特别的技巧
that could break us out of here?
能把我们弄出去吗
No.
没有
But I've realized
但我发现
that being a Daylighter is like, totally overrated.
日行者似乎 完全被高估了
Like, I should have got something cool,
就好像 我应该有些酷酷的技能
heat vision, or invisibility...
看一眼就能把东西熔化 或者隐身
If only you were invisible. Clary!
你要是会隐身就好了 克莱莉
Clary!
克莱莉
You OK? I tried to stay but they wouldn't let me...
你还好吗 我想留下来但他们不让
No, it's alright. It's OK.
不 没事的 没关系的
You know damn well I didn't kill anyone.
你非常清楚我没有杀人
Yeah, well, even so,
是的 其实 即使是这样
I should probably let you cool out down here
我可能还是得让你在这里冷静一下
for that right hook you landed.
为了你打我的那一拳
You deserved it.
你应得的
Yeah, I did.
是的
I was wrong.
我错了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
An apology... from you.
你竟然向我道歉
Wow. There's a first time for everything.
哇 凡事总有头一回
So you wore his shirt home, and you kept it for how long?
你穿着他的T恤回家 打算留多久
You should be glad I kept it.
我留着它你应该高兴啊
It's the only thing helping us track him.
这是唯一能帮我们追踪他的东西
I can't believe Meliorn would do something like this.
不敢相信梅里奥竟会做出这种事
The Fair Folk work in strange ways.
普利登童话集好像以奇怪的方式生效了
We've got company.
有人
Wait!
等等
By the Angel, Max! What are you doing here?
我的乖乖 迈克斯 你在这干什么
I tracked you here.
我跟着你来的
Told you I was the best in my class.
跟你说了我是班里最棒的
You could have gotten yourself killed.
你会被人杀掉的
I smell Shadowhunter blood.
我闻到有暗影猎人的血
Wanna prove you're the best in your class?
想证明你是班里最棒的吗
Stay here and stay hidden.
待在这藏起来
Do you understand?
明白了吗
This is not my doing.
不是我♥干♥的
I was tracking the killer,
我也在追踪凶手
but I'm afraid I arrived too late.
可惜我晚到了一步
Don't believe anything he says.
别听他胡扯
Seelies can't lie.
精灵没骗我
Yeah, but they'll spin the truth until you're dizzy.
是啊 但是他们会颠倒真♥相♥来误导你
I can help you find the killer.
我可以帮助你们找到凶手
It's a Seelie, I can tell you that.
我甚至可以告诉你们 凶手是一个精灵
And I can track them.
而且我可以追踪他们
Let's go.
那行动吧
Isabelle, it could be a trap.
伊莎贝尔 这很有可能是个陷阱
I believe him, OK?
我相信他
I need you to take Max back to the Institute
你帮我把麦克斯带回基地
where he'll be safe.
保证他的安全
Max!
迈克斯
Oh, no...
啊 不
Max!
迈克斯
Max!
迈克斯
Awake already?
醒了
Come near me and I'll kill you.
你过来我这就取你性命
You don't deserve this.
你本不该承受这些
But Shadowhunters need to feel what it's like
但是暗影猎人需要体验失去挚爱
to lose the ones that they love.
的痛苦
My brother Samuel was all I had in this world...
我的哥哥塞缪尔是我在这个世界上唯一在乎的人
and now he's gone!
但是他还是死了
Thanks to your brother, Jace.
惨遭你哥哥 杰斯的毒手
One more move and you're dead.
再动一下我就杀了你
It's over, Kaelie!
到此为止吧 凯琳
The Shadowhunters led us into a massacre.
暗影猎人导致了我们的自相残杀
Why are you on their side?
你们为什么还站在他们那边
It is not a matter of sides, Kaelie,
这和站队没关系 凯琳
it is a matter of what is right.
我们只是站在了对的一边
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She has everything, Werewolf claws, vampire fangs,
他什么都有 狼爪 吸血鬼之牙
Seelie blades. She used it to make it
精灵剑 她用这些东西企图
look like a Downworld uprising.
营造一种异世界起义
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表