剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Wait. Wait. We'll need to fortify security outside
等等 我们还需要加强外部安全
As well. I can spearhead that team.
我可以去带领那支队伍
No i have it covered.
我来处理就好
If jonathan's still in the building,
如果乔纳森还在这里
He's not getting out alive.
我不会让他活着走出去
where are the paramedics?
医护人员在哪
They're coming. They're coming. But don't worry man,
他们快到了 马上到 别担心
You look a lot... You're looking...
你看起来
You're looking better. I know.
你看起来好多了 我知道
Where'd you go? He's getting worse.
你去哪了 他的情况越来越糟了
I know!
我知道
What are you doing? Hey. I'm really sorry,
你在干嘛 很抱歉
But... What's happening to you,
但是 发生在你身上的事
It happened to me, too, ok? This is for your own good.
也在我身上发生过 这也是为了你好
Is restraining him like this necessary?
真的有必要把他铐起来吗
He's turning, simon.
他正在转化 西蒙
Can you kill the lights? It's like...
你能把灯关了吗 这个亮度
Sensory overload for wolves.
狼会很敏感的
Did you just say wolf?
你刚刚说的是狼吗
What do you mean, a wolf?
什么意思 一头狼
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Just do it!
你照做就是了
Where's the damn mouth guard?!
该死的护口器在哪呀
What are you doing? What do you need?
你在干嘛 你需要找什么
It's so he doesn't bite his tongue off.
这样他就不会咬断自己的舌头了
Does that seriously happen?!
这样的事真的会发生吗
That was a good idea.
这个方法真好
Alright ok. Is there anything we can do?
好的 还有其他需要我们做的吗
I'll tell you what we can do.
我告诉你 我们能做什么
We can get the hell out of here!
赶紧离开这里
They say that maybe you can hear me,
他们说也许你能听见我说的话
I want you to wake up, ok?
我要你醒过来 好吗
Open your eyes and wake up, max.
睁开眼 醒过来 迈克斯
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
It's ok.
没事
How's the little fighter doing?
我们的小战士情况怎么样了
Is there any progress? I'm still waiting
有进展吗 我还在等
To hear back from brother enoch.
伊诺克的消息
But max already defied the odds in surviving jonathan's attack.
但是迈克斯能在乔纳森的袭击下活下来
If anyone can make it, he can.
他就一定能挺过来
Look, izzy, you need to take care of yourself as well.
伊兹 你也要好好照顾自己的身体
You should take a break.
你应该要去休息一下的
Um... Thanks, but i can't leave him.
谢谢 但是我不能离开他
Look, just a few minutes...
没事 就一会儿
Will do you a world of good.
这样也是为了你好
And... I'll watch max while you're gone.
而且...你休息去的时候我会帮你照看迈克斯
I... Could use a break.
我...不能去休息
Thank you.
谢谢了
Oh, max! Mom!
天哪 迈克斯 老妈
Dad!
老爸
Your father and i spoke with brother enoch.
你♥爸♥爸和我找了伊诺克咨♥询♥
He says warlock magic can't heal max.
他说巫师的法术无法医治迈克斯
Our only hope is to allow the silent brothers
我们现在唯一的希望只能寄托在寂静兄弟
To... Attempt a procedure
....的实验疗法了
That they only use in rare emergencies.
虽然他们也几乎没有实践过
Kind of like a... Rebooting of the brain.
就好像... 把脑子重启一下
Does it involve any risks?
这风险很高吧
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Very few shadowhunters have survived it.
术后成活率很低
And you still think we should do it?
然而你仍旧认为我们应该做这个手术吗
If we don't, max will never wake up.
如果我们不搏一把 迈克斯可就再也没机会醒过来了
I'll be praying for your son.
祝老天保佑你们的儿子
That was graceful. Shadowhunter.
真漂亮 暗影猎人的风采
What? Am i doing something wrong?
咋了 我做错什么了嘛
No such thing.
不是的
Well, then...
好吧 那么...
What? Do you not want to?
是什么 你不想要嘛
No. I mean, yes.
不 我的意思是 我要
Of course i do.
我当然要
Magnus, what is it?
马格努斯 什么情况
It's just... Sometimes...
只是... 有时候...
I lose control.
我有点失控
Magnus...
马格努斯...
...They're beautiful.
...他们很美
You're beautiful.
你也很美
Magnus!
马格努斯
I know i have no right to ask you for favours.
我知道我无权向你寻求帮助
But i need you.
但是我需要你
It's max.
迈克斯
I don't know when i'm getting home.
我不知道我啥时候回家
Hopefully soon.
希望很快
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Where is the mortal mirror?
圣镜在哪
As you wish.
如你所愿
But your wife and son will both be next.
但是你的儿子和老婆会是下一个
I think it's in the sub-cells.
我觉得它应该在子室
Look for stillwater.
找静斯蒂尔沃特的标记
Luke. Hey man, get up.
卢克 嗨 伙计们 起来
It's going down.
有事了
welcome.
欢迎
Would you like a beer?
要不要来杯啤酒
You should've stayed in philly.
你应该待在费城的
I'd appreciate it if you handed over the new guy
如果你能搞定那个新人 如果他能成功变了的话
...If he turns.
...那我就万分感谢
We don't recruit by turning mundanes.
我们从不去感染人类来扩充自己
Not if we do things your way.
你的规则下的确不是
When times turn dark,
当黑暗降临
Rules are what bind us to our humanity.
规矩让我们存在人性
Right, well...
没错 那么...
From what i hear, the pack is starting to realize
但是我听到 族群开始意识到
That humanity won't keep us alive.
人性并不能让我们活着
What they want...
他们想要的是...
Is a leader who's willing to fight.
是领导人是否愿意为大家而战
Don't do this, russell.
别这么做 罗素
No. Let's do this, alpha.
不 来吧 阿尔法
But since you're all about the rules,
你总是离不开规矩
Let's do it by the book. Huh?
让我们跟着古训来 好么
To the death...
为了族群领导人...
For pack leader.
不死不休
Come on, man! Get up!
来啊 伙计 站起来
It's really going down. He's gonna kill him.
这没悬念啊 他肯定会杀了他的
The rule is to the death.
规矩是不死不休啊
Time for new rules.
是时候改新规矩了
and, four roll of Sushis.
再来 四卷寿司
Mhm. Actually, you know what? Just make it six.
额 事实上 你知道吗 还是给我来六卷吧
Ok. Wow! That's more than my mom orders for our entire family
好的 哇 这点的比我们一家子圣诞节来吃
On christmas day!
都要多啦
Well, when you first turn,
好了 当你第一次转变的时候
You are hungrier than you've ever been
你会前所未有的饿
In your entire life.
你这辈子最饿的时刻
Is that from the wolf that turned you?
那个是狼人变化你的痕迹吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know that's not your favourite subject.
说到你的痛处了
You know, i knew the person who turned me.
你知道吗 我认识那个变我的人
That boyfriend i was telling you about?
我那个前男友和你说过嘛
His name was jordan.
他的名字叫乔丹
He was the first boy who made me feel...
他是第一个让我感受到美的...
Beautiful.
男孩子
And for a while, life was beautiful.
然后一段时间里 生命也是美好的
Then he started getting...
然后他开始...
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表