剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
to protect the mirror.
去保护圣镜
You'll kill him?
你会杀了他吗
If that's what it takes.
如果必须的话
Yeah. You don't even know
是的 你甚至都不知道
if Jonathan's doing this on his own.
乔纳森做这种事是不是出于自愿
He could be under Valentine's influence.
他很可能是受到了瓦伦丁的控制
Yeah, Clary's got a point.
是 克莱莉说到点子上了
I mean, what if Valentine's
我是说 如果是瓦伦丁强迫乔纳森
forcing him to do his bidding?
按照他的要求去做怎么办
OK, look.
好吧 听着
I know exactly what it's like to be manipulated
我完全知道
by Valentine.
被瓦伦丁操纵是什么感觉
Probably better than anyone.
可能比任何人知道的都清楚
You know, Clary, you read those journals.
你知道的 克莱莉 你读了那些日记
Jonathan Morgenstern
乔纳森·摩根斯坦
is a demon-blooded monster
是一个有恶魔血脉的怪物
who is responsible for the death of your friend.
是杀了你朋友的怪物
An innocent warlock.
他可是个无辜的巫师
Remember what Valentine made you do.
你还记得被瓦伦丁控制的感觉吗
I don't have demon blood.
可我没有恶魔血脉
Just think about it, Jace.
好好想一想吧 杰斯
Valentine has manipulated us both.
我和你一样被瓦伦丁控制过
What if Jonathan is just his latest victim?
如果乔纳森不过是又一个受害者呢
We don't have any facts.
我们还没理清事实
And until we do
在我们搞清楚之前
no one is getting killed.
我们不会杀死任何人
Yeah, I suppose the
是啊 我觉得
the priority right now should be finding that mirror.
当务之急是找到那个圣镜
Ha!
哈
Surrender to the Authority of the Clave.
向影秘会势力低头
You'll never take me alive, Shadowhunter scum.
我死也不会向你低头 渣渣暗影猎人
Dracula's time is nigh.
德古拉的时代就要到来了
Nosferatu will rise again, man!
吸血鬼卷土重来了 老铁
OK. Thank you, Simon.
好了 谢谢你 西蒙
Too much? Also,I think
有点过了吗 还有 我觉得
I pulled something. This kid is super fast.
我有点出戏 这孩子速度太快了
What did I say about being quicker
还记得我之前跟你说过的吗
with your rune activation?
激活符印会让你速度更快
And you're dropping your shoulder.
还有肩膀太低了
I'll do better.
我下次会做的更好
Catching Simon is easy.
抓到西蒙很容易
You make mistakes like this
如果你在战斗的时候
out in the field and you're dead.
像这样犯错的话会被杀死的
Catching Simon is not that easy.
抓到西蒙不是那么容易
And can we have a second? Is that cool?
可以让我们单独聊一下吗 好不好
Izzy, we've been at this for hours.
伊兹 我们训练了几个小时了
I think it's time we take a break.
我觉得需要稍微休息一下了
Max is fine. OK?
迈克斯没关系的 好吗
It's not Max I'm worried about.
我担心的不是迈克斯
Who wants chow mein and fortune cookies?
谁想吃炒面和幸运饼干
I do! Yes!
我 好
Any luck?
进展的怎么样
I'm getting closer to narrowing down the location.
我正在缩小搜索范围确定地点
You understand that once you retrieve the mirror,
你知道你一旦取回镜子
it becomes property of the Clave?
它就会变成影秘会的财产了吗
You think I want anything to do with this?
你觉得我愿意这么做吗
The only thing I care about is stopping Valentine.
我只想阻止瓦伦丁
No, I... I didn't mean to...
不是 我... 我不是那个意思...
I'm sorry, but I've lost whatever faith in the Clave
抱歉 我已经离开了影秘会
I had left.
也失去了对她的信仰
So when I retrieve the mirror,
所以当我取回镜子的时候
it becomes property of Clary Fairchild.
镜子就是克莱莉·菲尔柴德的了
She's the only one that I trust.
她是我唯一信任的人
She can do what she wants with it.
她怎么处置镜子都可以
Fair enough.
那好吧
We've had too many security breaches recently.
我们最近出现了很多安全漏洞
So I'm limiting your escort to Jace and Clary.
所以我只允许杰斯和克莱莉保护你
You'll be safer that way.
这样你会更安全
Thanks.
谢谢
It's Jonathan. My brother.
是乔纳森 我哥哥
He's the one who came after Elliot.
他追踪到了埃利奥特
He's after the mirror.
他也在找圣镜
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Thanks, but we're good here.
谢谢 不过这里不缺人手
If I can be of any assistance
我帮你们打下手好了
I'd be happy to help.
能帮忙我就很高兴
Thank you.
谢谢你
But we've got it covered.
不过我们已经安排好了
Sure.
好吧
I've never seen
我从来没见过
someone with so much energy
有人被瓦伦丁强制注射过之后
after Valentine's injections.
还能有那么大的能量
I'm an Iron Sister. My blood is purified.
我是铁女 我的血统很纯
His chemicals can only do so much to me.
他的化学药剂对我起不了多大作用
Amazing.
真神奇
My mom used to tell me stories about the Iron Sisters.
我妈妈跟我说过铁女的故事
How brave and powerful they were.
勇敢而且强大
We learn many things at the Citadel.
我们在堡垒学到了很多东西
Most importantly...
最重要的是...
virtue comes at a price.
美德是有代价的
What are you doing? I took the rooftops.
你在做什么 我走的房♥顶
It's faster.
比较快
Clary knows I was there.
克莱莉知道我当时在那了
Which you? Jonathan or Sebastian?
哪个你 乔纳森还是塞巴斯蒂安
Jonathan.
乔纳森
They have a warlock.
他们有个巫师
She has the sigil.
她身上有印记
What warlock?
什么巫师
Her name is Dot.
她叫多特
Jace is trying to sabotage me.
杰斯想破坏我的计划
He's trying to...
他在...
make Clary hate me. But I swear to you,
让克莱莉讨厌我 但是我对你发誓
I will end him before I let that happen.
在那之前我会杀了他
Listen. Once we have the mirror,
听着 一旦我们找到圣镜
none of this will matter.
他们没人能好过
I can't have Clary hate me.
我不能让克莱莉恨我
Not after everything I've been through.
特别是在我经历过这么多事情之后
Clary doesn't care about you.
克莱莉才不在乎你
Yes, she does.
她在乎
No, Jonathan. She only cares
不 乔纳森 她只在乎
about an English Shadowhunter named
一个叫塞巴斯蒂安·韦拉克的
Sebastian Verlac.
英国暗影猎人
When she realizes the truth about you
当她知道真实的你之后
she will only despise you. No.
她只会看不起你 不
You are the one that she despises.
你才是她看不起的那个
I am her brother! She loves me.
我是她哥哥 她爱我
OK, Jonathan.
好吧 乔纳森
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说对 很抱歉
Go back to Clary. Find the mirror.
回到克莱莉身边 找到圣镜
But remember, until that's accomplished...
但是记住 在事情做完之前...
...no can know who you really are.
...不能有人知道你是谁
So you're telling me your sister's still alive?
所以你是说你妹妹还活着
I don't understand
我不明白
what this has to do with the Downworld.
这跟异世界有什么关系
Cleophas sent me this fire message.
法斯发给我了这些火焰信息
It appears that Valentine's holding her captive.
据说瓦伦丁抓了她
Magnus, she said he still has the Soul Sword.
马格努斯 她说他仍旧有圣剑
That's impossible. Look, I thought the same thing,
这不可能 听着 我本来也这么想
but the Clave lied.
但是影秘会撒谎了
I have to tell Alexander.
我必须告诉亚历山大
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表