剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Look, with jace missing, it's just like...
加上杰斯的失踪 一切都
The ground has shifted
一切都混乱了
and i can't keep my balance. Just...
我失去了平衡 所以
I didn't mean to take it out on you.
我并不是针对你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're forgiven.
我原谅你
Also...
还有
You're great at apologies.
你其实很会道歉
thanks.
谢谢
I've been working on it.
我一直在努力改进
Here's the thing...
是这样的
We're always going to face challenges.
我们总会面临新的挑战
So, when things get crazy,
所以 当事情变得疯狂起来的时候
Don't push me away.
不要把我推开
Simon, your phone gets no cell service down here.
西蒙 你的手♥机♥在这没信♥号♥♥
That's okay. I think i'm making progress.
不要紧 我觉得我有进展了
Simon, just stop. Okay?
西蒙 停下吧 好吗
It's no use.
没用的
We're stuck down here.
我们困在这里了
I'm enjoying our together time.
我在享受我们在一起的时光
Reminds me of 10th grade
让我想起来我们高一的时候
When we snuck into my mom's liquor cabinet.
我们一起被困在了我妈的藏酒柜里
oh, god.
我的天呐
Oh, it was my first wicked hangover.
那是我有生以来第一次醉酒
This is worse.
现在更糟好吗
It... No, it's not. No...
不 并不是 不
It's ridiculous. Oh...
这太荒谬了 我的天呐
How crazy our lives have gotten in the last few weeks.
过去几周里我们的生活变得究竟多疯狂
Yeah.
是啊
You kill demons now.
你现在猎杀恶魔为生
Yeah.
没错
I drink blood now.
我饮血
And it used to be that...
曾经 我们的生活中
The biggest problem we had was that...
我们最大的麻烦就是
I was secretly and totally...
我曾经背地里完全
Here. Track my mom with your phone. Yeah.
这里 用你的手♥机♥定位我妈 没错
We don't have much time.
我们没剩多少时间了
Hey.
嘿
You did it.
你做到了
Yay for me.
我真棒
All right, alec, ready to track your parabatai?
好了 埃里克 准备好定位你的黄金拍档了吗
i got them.
找到他们了
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Did it start?
开始了吗
I don't need to.
我不需要
I sense him. He's on land.
我感知到他了 他在陆地上了
We're stopping for pizza?
我们为了披萨停下来的吗
Reggie served the best pie in all of brooklyn.
雷吉这里曾有全布鲁克林最好的派
Note the past tense.
注意是曾经
When reggie's wife, maria, turned into a vampire,
当雷吉的老婆 玛丽亚 转变成吸血鬼后
She slaughtered reggie and created a den inside.
她残杀了雷吉并在里面创造了一个密室
What does this have to do with me?
这和我有什么卵关系
You really think love will keep you
你真的相信爱可以保证你
From hurting your family and friends?
不伤害你的家人和朋友吗
No matter how hard you fight it,
不管你的意志力多强悍
Demon blood will make you kill.
恶魔的血液终会让你开始杀人
It starts in a small way.
它一点点蚕食
Urges.
驱策
See, that's why you want clary,
看 这就是你为什么渴望克莱莉
And that is why
同样的
You always will.
你会一直渴望
Everyone run.
所有人 跑
Get out. Out, now.
出去 快 现在
Hey, out!
你 快出去
Hey!
出去
Which one of you is maria?
你们谁是玛丽亚
Who's asking?
你是谁
Jace is back. Call off your men.
杰斯回来了 让你的人撤
Izzy and i will bring him back alive.
伊兹和我会把他活着带回来
One step ahead of you.
比你先一步
We got a hit on the map. We're mobilizing now.
我们在地图上得到线索 正在行动
You're not listening. Go ahead and de-rune me.
你根本没懂 要驱逐就驱逐我吧
We won't let you do this.
我们不会让你这么做的
Hold them here until we get back.
在我们回来前拦住他们
I'm sorry. I'll do what i can to help jace.
我很抱歉 我会竭尽所能帮助杰斯
Pretty strong, even for a shadowhunter.
很强 即使对暗影猎人而言
You're feeding on innocent mundanes.
你在以无辜的曼迪恩人为食
A girl's gotta eat.
一个女孩需要吃饭
Your mom's close. Then run faster!
你妈就在这附近了 跑快点
I'm a vampire. I'm running slow for you.
我是个吸血鬼 我为你才跑这么慢的
You're done. You're done.
你完了 你玩完了
You can't kill me. Watch me.
你不能杀我 看着我
I surrender to the authority of the clave.
我向影秘会臣服
Aw, look at you.
看看你
You got your stick all ready to go and now you can't use it.
你握着你的符杖完全可以动手现在你却用不了它
No, you broke the accords.
不 你违背了条例
You killed innocent mundanes. And now, you're gonna die
你杀还无辜的曼迪恩人 现在 你要死了
Just like your friends.
就像你的朋友们
But unlike them,
不过不同的是
I'm no longer a threat.
我不再是一个威胁
I know my rights.
我知道我的权利
- Your rights? - Yeah, my rights.
- 你的权利 - 是的我的权利
I might have broken the accords, but i know you won't.
我或许违背了信条 但我知道你不会
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
I know you're weak.
我知道你很弱
I can smell it.
我能闻到
And you'll do whatever the clave tells you to do.
你是影秘会言听计从的小狗
Now, get off of me. Jonathan.
现在 放开我 乔纳森
Are you going to let her mock you after what she did?
在她做了那些事后你就任由她嘲讽你吗
This thing in front of you...
在你面前的这个东西
She was once reggie the pizza guy's sweet and loving wife.
她曾经是雷吉那个卖♥♥披萨的甜美可人的老婆
You leave my husband out of this!
你不要提我老公
Whoa. You mean the man you murdered?
哇哦 你是说那个被你残杀了的男人
You mean the man you devoured?
那个被你吞食了的男人吗
That's what you mean.
你是指他对吧
Ah, that's my boy.
这才是我的儿子
No!
不
Run, jonathan. They want you dead.
跑 乔纳森 他们想要你死
Mom, stop!
妈 停下
what have you done?
你都干了些什么
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表