剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
if you help me bring him in.
我敢保证他的安全
And that's on record.
有录音为证
I would if I could,
我要是能就好了
but I can't tell you what I don't know.
但我什么也不知道
Dot must have wiped my memory.
可能是多特把我记忆消除了吧
I can't believe you lied to Aldertree.
你竟然对凯木撒谎
I couldn't let him go after Jace like he did before.
我不能让他像之前那样去抓杰斯
So dot took down the wards
所以 多特放倒那些守卫
and you two jumped off the ship together?
你俩一起跳船了吗
Yeah, but as soon as we hit the water, the tide was so strong.
但一碰到水面 浪太大
We lost each other...
就把我俩打散了...
I looked everywhere. I couldn't find him.
我到处都找了 也没发现他
Wait, if he and alec
等等 如果他现在
are going through the same thing,
和埃里克有着同样的经历感受
He wouldn't be able to swim.
他就不会游泳
He could be... No.
他就有可能... 不会的
Jace is alive.
杰斯会活着的
If he were dead, Alec's parabatai
他要是死了 埃里克黄金拍档
rune would have faded.
的符印就会消失
So that's good news, right? Yeah.
这就算好消息咯 是呗
But I don't know how much time Alec has left.
但我不知道埃里克还剩多少时间
Jace might be his only hope,
杰斯可能是唯一的希望
and for all we know
我们也都知道
Valentine and the Circle have already found him.
瓦伦丁和圆环会已经找到他了
Look, Isabelle...
伊莎贝尔...
Jace is the strongest person I know.
杰斯是我认识的最强的人
We're gonna find him.
我们一定会找到他的
I promise.
我向你保证
Well, you look like you could use a drink.
你看起来需要一杯酒
And a towel.
和一条干毛巾
Just, um... Just your phone?
能... 能借你电♥话♥用下吗
I'd ask what happened to yours,
我得问问你发生了什么事
but I'm guessing it got wet.
弄得这么湿
It's a long story. Well, I'm stuck here all night,
说来话长 我一整晚都得在这
And besides, I hear
而且 我还听说
shadowhunters love to hear themselves talk.
暗影猎人喜欢听人家议论
What, you didn't think I would recognize
怎么 你不会以为我认不出
those runes on the back of your neck?
你背上脖子上的符印吧
You're a werewolf.
你是狼人
Typically, the phone is for paying customers,
通常呢 电♥话♥都要收费的
But I'm feeling generous, so...
但我这人♥大♥方 所以...
On the house.
拿去吧
Thank you.
多谢
Maia. It's nice to meet you.
我叫玛雅 很高兴见到你
We need to find something of Jace's.
我们得找到杰斯的东西
Don't bother.
不用那么麻烦
Aldertree already has people tracking him 24/7.
凯木已经叫人每天24小时追踪他了
Jace must be using a rune to block it,
杰斯肯定用一个符印给屏蔽了
Otherwise somebody would've found him by now.
不然早就有人这会儿已经找到他了
Has he been in there with Alec the whole time?
他在这一直都是跟埃里克一起的么
He's the only reason Alec still has a chance.
他是埃里克还有救的唯一缘由
But his magic can't last forever.
但他的法力无法永久生效
Sooner or later, he's gonna burn out.
他迟早会被耗尽
Hello?
喂
Izzy, it's me.
伊兹 是我
Jace.
是杰斯
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm a little soggy, but I'll live.
有点沉闷 不过我会挺过去的
Look, is Clary...
听着 克莱莉
She's here. She's safe.
她在这 她很安全
Jace, it's me. We need to get you to Alec.
杰斯 是我 我们得带你来见埃里克
What do you mean? Why?
什么意思 为什么
He tried tracking you with his parabatai rune, but now,
他试图用黄金拍档追踪你 但现在
it's like he's stuck in some kind of nightmare and can't wake up.
他似乎被困在了某种梦魇里无法醒来了
He was looking for you, so you're the only one who can help him.
他在找你 所以你是唯一能帮助他的人
Okay. I'll... I'll get there.
好吧 我会 我会去的
But you can't. The Clave still wants you dead.
但你不能去啊 影秘会还是想弄死你的
Yeah, well, who doesn't?
是啊 不过 谁不想弄死我呢
They can get in line.
先让他们排个队吧
Meet us at magnus'.
咱们在马格努斯那里见
We'll figure out how to get Alec there.
我们想想怎么把埃里克弄到那去
Okay. I'll get there as soon as I can.
行 我会尽快到
All good?
一切都好吗
Yeah. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Didn't seem good.
看起来不太好啊
It's nothing you need to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Cool, 'cause we could use your help.
棒 但我们可以让你帮上忙
Shadowhunter help.
暗影猎人能帮上的忙
You see taito back there?
看到坐在后面的塔伊托了吗
The Circle took his goddaughter.
圆环会抓走了他的教女
Right in front of him.
就当着他的面抓的
So I was hoping maybe you could help him out.
所以我在想你也许能帮上他
I... I wish I could.
我 我希望我能帮上忙
You have something better to do?
你有别的更好的事要做吗
It's not like that.
不是那样的
I'm still waiting for an explanation.
我还在等你的解释
I can't. I'm sorry.
我给不了 抱歉
You need to do your job, shadowhunter.
你要履行职责 暗影猎人
You're supposed to protect us.
你应该来保护我们
My brother needs me.
我哥哥需要我
I just... I just need to go.
我只是 我得走了
I think he is the one that needs protecting.
我觉得他才是那个需要保护的人
This is the guy who kidnapped Gretel.
这就是绑♥架♥了格雷泰尔的那个人
Look, I don't wanna hurt anyone, okay?
听着 我不想伤害任何人 好吧
That's too bad. 'cause we do.
那就糟了 但我们会
Look...
听着
Really?
来真的
Damn it.
该死
Hey, mom. Just got your messages.
嘿 妈妈 刚收到信息
Just wanted to let you know I'm not dead,
只是想让你知道我没有死
so, uh, don't call the police. Um...
所以 不用报♥警♥了
I know you're upset that
我知道你很伤心
we haven't talked in a while,
因为我们有一段时间没说话了
So I was thinking of stopping by the house.
所以我想在家门口停下看看
Hopefully you're home.
希望你在家
That's it. Bye.
就这样吧 拜拜
Going home?
回家吗
Just a detour.
绕了点路而已
My mom's called me, like, 30 times.
我妈给我打电♥话♥了 打了30个的样子
I just have to tell her that my band went on tour,
我得告诉她我们乐队去巡演了
And I'll be right back on Camille.
我很快会回来处理卡蜜尔这事
You know, if you spent the amount of time looking for Camille
你知道吧 如果你把花在告诉我
that you spend telling me to look for her,
去找卡蜜尔的时间花在找她身上
you'd probably have found her by now.
恐怕你现在已经找到她了
I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation.
我想你并不了解事情的严重性
I've got the whole clan searching, but she's your sire.
我已经找遍了族群 她可是你的主子啊
But there are others, right?
但这还有别的主子 不是吗
I can't be the most qualified vampire Camille's turned.
我无法成为卡蜜尔手上最合格的吸血鬼
No, but sadly, you're the only one left.
是的 但可悲的是 你是唯一留下的
All the other vampires she sired have joined her side.
所有她创造的吸血鬼都加入了她的阵营
There's a civil war brewing,
一场内战正在发酵
and Camille is gaining power.
而且卡蜜尔正集结势力
I'll be right back on Camille as soon as I deal with my family.
我处理好家事会很快回来处理卡蜜尔这事
We are your family now.
我们现在是你的家人了
And what? Just supposed to forget my mom?
然后呢 就应该忘了我妈吗
Your mom?
你妈
Your mom will grow old while you stay the same.
你妈会逐渐老去而你会永葆青春
And eventually she'll be gone.
最后她将逝去
Sooner or later, even your memories of her will fade,
你关于她的记忆迟早也会消散
whether you want them to or not.
不管你想不想这都是没办法的事
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表