剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
It was real.
是真的
It's cow's blood, and it's gone now, and...
是奶牛血 现在已经没了 而且
I'm really hungry.
我真的很饿
Oh, you're serious.
天 你是认真的
It was... I know...
这 我知道
I know how weird this is for you.
我理解这一切对你来说多么的离奇
But it started, like, a month ago,
但大概一个月以前开始
where Clary got into this thing where there are Shadowhunters,
当克莱莉参与到这件有暗影猎人存在的事中
and I got bit by a vampire and I died.
我被一个吸血鬼咬了 然后我就死了
And, look, I know...
但 你看 我知道
I know this sounds totally insane to you, Mom, but please...
我知道这对你来说很疯狂 妈妈 但是
Please, just... You have to believe me.
求你 你一定要相信我
Tell me... Tell me you believe me.
告诉我 告诉我你相信我
I believe you.
我相信你
Yeah? Yeah.
真的 真的
Okay, it's gonna be okay. Okay.
好吧 一切都会好起来的 好吧
Yeah. It's gonna be okay.
是的 一切都会好起来的
All gonna be okay.
都会好起来的
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天哪
That bird! Focus on your mother, Clary.
那只鸟 集中注意力想你的妈妈 克莱莉
No. Stop!
不 停下来
It's a nice place.
真是个漂亮的地方
Where are all your toys?
你的玩具呢
Cool gills.
有个性的女孩
Just because one bird came back badly doesn't mean...
只是因为一只鸟跑来捣乱 不意味着
Well, I'm not willing to take the chance.
我可不愿意冒这个险
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
对不起我浪费了你的时间
You didn't waste my time. You still owe me a favor.
你没有浪费我的时间 我还会继续帮助你的
The deal's off.
交易结束了
No, it's not. You took a blood oath.
不 没有结束 你发过血誓的
Fine. Call me when you need me.
好吧 当你需要我的时候联♥系♥我
I need you now.
我现在就需要你
You are going to host one of my finest creations.
你将要孕育我最完美的创作之一
"Host"?
"孕育"
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about having a baby, Clary. A baby warlock.
我在说一个婴儿的诞生 克莱莉 一个婴儿巫师
Let me out!
让我出去
Warlocks are a dying breed, and I need young women like you,
巫师们正走向灭绝 我需要像你一样的年轻女人
healthy and fertile, that my own private demon can impregnate.
健全并且可以生育 我所拥有的恶魔可以让你怀孕
Oh, I wish there was another way to do it. I do.
我真希望有别的方法可以完成这件事 我真的希望
But now, with Valentine threatening to wipe us all out,
但现在 瓦伦丁威胁要把我们全部消灭
we need to build our numbers.
我们需要增加数量
I'm a Shadowhunter. A demon can't get me...
我是暗影猎人 恶魔不可能让我
Pregnant? I think I finally discovered an elixir that makes it possible.
怀孕 我想我最终我发现了一种炼金药能使之变为可能
You spiked the tea. Imagine a baby warlock,
你在茶里下药 想象一个婴儿巫师
part demon, part Shadowhunter. Now, that would be something.
一半是恶魔 一半是暗影猎人 现在 它会变得
Definitely harder to drive into extinction.
毫无疑问更加难以对付
The good news is, after the baby's born, I'll do a memory wipe.
好消息是 在宝宝出生后 我会抹去你的记忆
You'll be back home, none the wiser.
你会回到家中 什么都不记得了
Shh. There's babies sleeping.
嘘 宝宝在睡觉
I'm looking for Clary.
我在找克莱莉
Who?
谁
I came here with her. You met her. Where is she?
我和她一起来的 你见过她的 她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪
What have you done with her?
你对她做了什么
You're looking better.
你看起来好多了
Told you I was fine.
告诉过你我没事
Have you seen Clary? I can't find her anywhere.
你见到克莱莉了吗 我到处都找不到她
She's fine. She left with Alec a few hours ago.
她没事 几个小时前她和埃里克离开了
That warlock...
那个巫师
Warlock?
巫师
Talk to me.
告诉我
I don't wanna get Iris in trouble.
我不想让艾瑞丝陷入危险
Nobody's gonna get in trouble. I promise.
不会有人陷入危险的 我保证
Was that your baby?
那是你的孩子吗
One of them, I think.
我想 只是其中一个
She takes our memories. I just remember little bits at a time.
她抹去了我们的记忆 我只是有时候会想起一点点
Wait, there's... There's more of you?
等一下 这里 这里有更多像你一样的人
The women come and go.
那些女人来了又走了
The babies are placed in homes where they're cared for.
孩子们被安置在他们所看管的房♥屋里
Nurtured.
接受培育
Please, try to remember. Where did she take Clary?
求你了 试着回想 她把克莱莉带到哪里去了
Alec!
埃里克
Anyone?
有人吗
Alec!
埃里克
You take upstairs. I'll take the lower levels.
你去楼上 我去下面那层看看
On it.
在上面
Where is Clary?
克莱莉在哪
I suggest you take your hands off me, young man.
年轻人 我建议你把手从我身上拿开
Where is she?
她在哪里
You've gotta to do better than that, cheekbones.
你得再加把劲 颧骨男
Nana! Nana, no.
娜娜 娜娜 不要
Oh, hi, honeybun.
噢 你好啊 亲爱的
Why don't you go back inside?
你为什么不回到屋里去呢
And don't worry, I'm just playing with the man.
别担心 我只是在和这个人玩游戏
Playtime's over.
游戏时间结束了
Put the girl down.
把那女孩儿放下来
Her name is Madzie, and she's better off with me
她叫玛德兹依 比起一个人在这个残酷的世界中生存
than left to fend for herself in this cruel world.
她跟着我能过的更好一点
You can save the redhead,
你可以救那个红头发的女人
but she still owes me the favor.
但她仍然需要我的帮助
Izzy.
伊兹
Alec. You okay?
埃里克 你还好吗
We have to find Clary.
我们必须找到克莱莉
Stay back!
退后
What the hell was that?
那是什么东西
I... I don't know. I...
我 我不知道 我
I saw this vision of a rune and... And so I drew it.
我看到了那个符号♥的幻象 所以我就画下了它
You just shot sunlight out of your hand.
你的手掌中刚刚射出了阳光
I knew you had a strong skill set, but that was amazing.
我知道你能力不错 但那太不可思议了
Where's the rune?
符号♥去哪了
I don't know. It's gone.
我不知道 它消失了
Look, whatever just happened, let's keep this to ourselves.
不管刚刚发生了什么 让我们保守这个秘密
There you are. Are you okay?
你在这里啊 你没事吧
Yeah. I'm... I'm fine.
嗯 我 我没事
Look, I know, but it's very important that I speak to Dr. Hughes.
我知道 但我有很重要的事情要和休斯医生说
No, it's not a medical emergency.
不 不是医疗紧急事故
Actually, it is.
事实上 就算是医疗紧急事故吧
I... No, I don't really know what's happening.
我 不 我并不确切的知道发生了什么
Yes, so please, can you have him call me as soon as he can?
对 所以拜托 可以让他尽快给我回电♥话♥吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Simon.
西蒙
Oh, my...
噢 我的天
You all right?
你还好吗
Isabelle, you're looking well. Shoulder's healing nicely?
伊莎贝尔 你看起来不错 肩膀上的伤愈合的不错
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
I don't see Simon or Luke.
我没看到西蒙或是卢克
Clary asked if they... The Clave has enforced the order.
克莱莉说过如果他们 影秘会强制执行了命令
I can't do this, Jace.
我不能这么做 杰斯
Yes, you can.
不 你可以
Just don't let go of me.
不要放开我就行了
Those remaining will take their place with the fallen.
那些仅存的东西会被堕落所取代
Those remaining will say the names of the fallen.
那些仅存的东西会以堕落之名被提及
Brother Micah.
吾兄米迦
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
我们都是沙土和沙影
Brother Jeremiah.
吾兄耶利米
For we are dust and shadows.
我们都是沙土和沙影
Jocelyn...
乔斯琳
Mom...
妈妈
Jocelyn Fairchild.
乔斯琳·菲尔柴德
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表