剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
He lied.
他撒谎了
I wanna help you, Madzie.
麦德子 我想帮你
For real.
真心的
Shape-shifting, huh?
还能变形了哈
Well, that's original.
这是本能
I learned from the best.
我可是有最好的师♥傅♥
No, you didn't.
才不是
I would never willingly let a vampire taste my blood.
我才不会给吸血鬼尝我的血
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你在做什么吗
I saved a life. A monster's life.
我在救人 救魔鬼的命
And for what?
究竟为了什么
He's just gonna die with the rest of the Downworld, anyway.
反正他马上就要和其余异世界之人一起死了
Here! We have to destroy the sword. Come on.
给你 我们得赶快毁了那把剑 快点跟上
Nice moves back there.
这步法还行
Thanks, I've been practicing.
多谢 我一直练着呢
Hey, let go!
放手
Let go!
放开我
It's not working.
不行
The bypass must not apply to exterior access points.
肯定是设定了不让外部访问点访问
Four against two.
四对二吗
Could be worse.
可能更糟
Izzy!
伊兹
Izzy, are you okay?
伊兹 你没事吗
I got you. You okay?
我在呢 你还好么
I'm so sorry, Alec.
埃里克 抱歉
For what, saving our lives?
为什么 救了我们的命吗
Hey, about, you know, what happened back there...
额 刚才...
I've heard of blood thirst, even... felt it,
我听说过嗜血 但我...
but... never that badly.
从没刚才那么欲望强烈
Once I started feeding, I couldn't stop. I'm really sorry.
一旦我开始嗜血 就停不下来了 真的抱歉
Don't apologize.
别道歉了
I would have killed you.
我差点杀了你
I would have let you.
还不如杀了我
You, like, rescued me from actual death,
你 真的救了我一条命
so thanks. A lot.
所以真的 多谢
Hey, you know how you can thank me?
你知道怎样算谢我吗
Shut up. Right.
别说话了 好的
Looks like they have
看着好像他们已经
the sword tapped into that power thing.
把那把剑插入能量团了
Not for long.
没多久了
Hey.
额
You know how to use that?
你知道怎么用吗
Yeah, just point and stab, right?
就是用力刺呗
Use your vamp speed.
对 用上你吸血鬼的步伐
Obviously.
那当然
As soon as we get back up, we move in.
后援一来 我们就上
It might be too late for that.
可能那就有点晚了
No! Let me go!
放我走
No.
不
You can't make me do this.
你不能逼我做这个
I won't do it!
我不会做的
Unfortunately, you don't get to decide that.
很不幸呢 决定权不在你那
I am doing this for you,
我来替你做这个决定了吼
and for your brother, and for the rest of humanity.
为了你哥哥 也为了其余的人类着想
Clarissa, this planet is under siege by
克莱莉萨 这个世界本来就是
demon-blooded creatures,
被有恶魔血的人掌控
intent on death and destruction.
他们一心想要制♥造♥死亡和毁灭
Once I wield that sword,
只有我拿到这把剑
the Downworld will no longer be part of our world.
异世界之人才会彻底从我们世界清除
And the lives of my children...
我的孩子们...
will be that much safer.
才会更安全
Let go! Let go!
放手 放手
No! No! No!
我不要
Clarissa, please.
克莱莉萨 来吧
Let's move.
我们上
Luke!
卢克
Clary, you all right? I'm fine. Let's go.
克莱莉 你没事吧 没事 我们走
Jace... What...
杰斯...你...
Jace, what are you doing?
杰斯 你干嘛啊
Jace!
杰斯
Don't.
别
If you touch the sword, it'll kill you.
你要是拔了剑 会丧命的
Jace, don't do it!
杰斯 不要啊
No, Jace!
不要啊杰斯
Why didn't that destroy the sword?
为什么没毁了这把剑
I don't know.
不知道啊
Jace, are you okay?
杰斯 你还好吗
You're nothing if not predictable, son.
我的儿砸 你可真是尽在父皇掌控之中
Oh, my God.
我的天
Simon, you're okay.
西蒙 你没事吧
How?
怎么会
Every other Downworlder in here, they...
每个在这儿的异世界之人 他们都...
they're all dead.
都死了
I don't know.
我不知道
I just pray the adamas in the walls contained the blast.
我刚一直在祈祷别爆♥炸♥
Where's Valentine?
瓦伦丁呢
He's gone.
他走了
Jace.
杰斯
I don't understand.
我不明白啊
How did I activate the sword?
我为什么能激活这把剑呢
Only someone with pure angel blood could have done it.
只有有天使血的人才能激活啊
You don't have demon blood, Jace.
杰斯 那就是说你没有恶魔血
No.
不是吧
You did this.
这是你干的
You activated the sword? No.
你激活了剑 我没有
I did it.
是我
I thought I was destroying it, Alec, but...
我以为那也能毁了它 埃里克 但是...
Where's Magnus?
马格努斯呢
He wasn't here, was he?
他不在这吧
I... I don't know.
我... 我也不知道
We portaled in upstairs. We split up.
我们在楼上传送来的 然后就分开了
Oh, God.
我天
Alec.
埃里克
It was all a con.
全都是反的
He lied to us.
他骗我们
You don't know that.
可你不知道啊
Alaric, Taito... half of
阿♥拉♥里克 塔依托... 我们一半的
our pack must be dead.
狼人兄弟都死在里面了
Jace led us into a trap.
杰斯给我们设了个套
He wouldn't do that. It had to have been Valentine.
他不会的 肯定是瓦伦丁弄的鬼
Well, he has the sword now,
他现在有那把剑了
which means he could do it again.
还能再杀一遍
I'm taking him down.
我来干♥他♥
Maia, the pack needs you. Go back to the Jade Wolf.
玛雅 狼人群需要你 你回餐厅
Keep what's left of the pack indoors.
让剩余的弟兄们别出来
Take them underground. I'll deal with Valentine.
带他们去地下 我来对付瓦伦丁
My parabatai.
我的好拍档
If only you had stuck with me, maybe
如你跟着我的话
things would have turned out differently.
那事情就有点不同咯
I always thought this moment would bring me joy.
我常想这一刻会有多爽
But I was wrong.
但其实并没有
Liar!
骗子
You told me I had demon blood. Why?
你骗我说我有恶魔血 为什么
Because that's how you are.
因为你就是这样啊
Always ready to right the wrong,
总是好心办坏事
to stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves.
为那些弱鸡出头
A real-life hero.
可真是个大英雄哈
So, you used me.
所以 你利用了我
I just made sure Dot overheard me.
我故意让多特偷听到我
That's why I left her behind,
所以我把她留下
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表