剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
It's broken.
断了
Where is she?
她人呢
I thought Izzy had the flu!
我还以为伊兹感冒了呢
Why would she leave the institute?
她为什么要离开基地
I don't know, but if he's hurt her...
不知道 但如果他伤到了她
She could have escaped.
她可能逃走了
We don't even know if he has her.
我们也不确定她在他手上
She hasn't called, and she's not answering
她没有打给任何人 也没有接
Her phone. But she's still alive.
电♥话♥ 但是她还活着
I know it, it's just...
这个我知道 只是...
He's got her.
他把她带走了
What does he want?
那他图什么啊
I don't know,
不知道
but we should inform the inquisitor, ok?
先通知检察官吧 咋样
But she's in a meeting with the Alicante council.
但是她在和阿里坎特议会开会呢
I don't understand.
我就想不通了
Why Izzy?
为什么是伊兹
What does a greater demon want with her?
这个高级恶魔想要她干什么
I'm not sure...
不太清楚...
I think I know who we could ask.
我猜有个人知道答案
I have no idea what you're talking about...
我不知道你们在说什么...
But it's so nice to see the both of you.
但是真开心能同时见到你们两个
Azazel wouldn't leave duduael on his own.
阿撒泻勒是不会自己离开
Someone broke him out.
有人放了他
Someone with access to the mortal cup.
而且那个人有权接近圣杯
Circle members. They released
圆环会的人 他们放了
The greater demon to break you out of here.
高级恶魔 在好把你从这弄出去
I thought I raised you to have common sense.
我以为我把你养这么大起码也能让你有点常识
If the greater demon wanted to free me, how would I
如果那个高级恶魔真的想放了我 那我怎么
Still be here having this inane conversation
还在这跟你俩聊
with you two?
这么白♥痴♥的话题
I want to banish demon filth from our realm.
我想把恶魔驱逐出我们的领域
If that's true, then tell your followers to give back
如果真的是这样 告诉你的圣徒们 把
The cup. We can force Azazel to give us Izzy.
圣杯交回来 这样我们就能让阿撒泻勒把伊兹还回来了
I don't know where the mortal cup is.
我不知道圣杯在哪
If you're lying, so help the angel.
如果你非要说谎 你自求多福吧
If you were smart, Jace, you'd use me as bait.
如果你够聪明 杰斯 就把我当成诱饵
The only way to control a greater demon
能牵制住高级恶魔的
is with the mortal cup.
就只有圣杯了
Azazel would do anything to destroy it.
阿撒泻勒会不惜一切摧毁它
So summon him with your warlock friend
所以和你的巫师朋友把他召唤来
And tell him I have the cup.
告诉他圣杯在我这
Offer him a trade. Me for Isabelle.
跟他做个交易 用我换伊莎贝尔
That could work.
这倒是可行
Once we have Izzy, I can take him out
等我们见到了伊兹 我就用阳光咒
With my sunlight rune.
把他驱逐出去
This is a trap. What could possibly
这是个圈套 你凭什么觉得
Make you think that we could trust him?
我们能信任他
I'm not sure I would trust me either
如果我是你
if I were you, but
我也不信 但是
The longer Azazel has Isabelle,
伊莎贝尔在阿撒泻勒手上越久
The greater the chance she dies.
死掉的几率就越大
We don't have a choice, Jace.
我们没得选 杰斯
This better not be a trap.
最好这不是圈套
Your life is on the line too.
你的命也和我们绑在一根绳上
Clarissa...
克莱莉萨...
...I would never do anything to hurt you.
...我是不可能伤害你的
You're my daughter.
你是我女儿啊
Why would that stop you?
这又算什么呢
Jace is your son, you've hurt him plenty.
杰斯还是你儿子呢 你害他还不多吗
You didn't tell her.
你没告诉她
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
You must still have feelings for her, huh?
你对她还有感情是吧
And now isn't that a pickle?
这不就尴尬了
Not another word.
给我闭嘴
What is he talking about?
他说什么呢
You wanna do the honours or shall I?
是你主动说还是我说
I said shut up!
我说给我闭嘴
It's rude to keep a girl waiting, Jace.
让一个女孩子这么等着可不礼貌 杰斯
Jace, what is going on?
杰斯 到底怎么了
Valentine's not my father.
瓦伦丁不是我父亲
I'm not your brother, clary.
我不是你哥哥 克莱莉
Clary,
克莱莉
How long have you known?
你什么时候知道的
Just a few days. Why didn't you
几天前 为什么
Say something?
不和我说
You have a good thing
你和西蒙
Going on with Simon. You're happy.
进展的那么顺利 你那么开心
I wouldn't wanna ruin that.
我不想把它毁了
Why would that ruin anything?
为什么它就能毁掉一切
Jace, what else are you hiding from me?
杰斯 你还跟我隐瞒什么了
Nothing.
没了
I swear.
我发誓
Look, we need to be able to trust each other.
听着 我们需要相互信任
And that means being completely honest,
这就意味着要绝对的诚实
Even if the truth hurts.
即使真♥相♥很伤人
I get it.
我知道了
Emotions serve a purpose.
情绪是随着意志来的
You don't go through
你所经历的
what you just went through,
不会再来第二次
Witnessing all that death and not feel something, Jace!
那么多人死了却无动于衷 杰斯
It's not good for you!
这样对你不好
Just feel something.
走点心吧
Whether you think it clouds your judgment or not.
不管你觉得会不会影响你的判断
You know, jonesing for venom isn't exactly
你知道的 身体里带着毒液
Conducive to success when battling demons.
和恶魔干架可是没什么胜算
How did you know? The darting eyes.
你怎么知道的 飞眼啊
The grey complexion. That bloody wrist tremor,
面色灰白 手腕颤抖
that's the worst.
情况不妙哦
I've never seen you at the institute.
我从没在基地里见过你
That's cause I'm not from around here.
那是因为我根本就不在那啊
I'm from the London institute.
我是伦敦基地的
Here.
给
One drop and you'll feel like a new person.
一滴 你就会觉得焕然新生
What is it?
这什么东西
It's medicine.
药
See. It's from an extract
好了吗 是亚当岛一种植物
Of a root found in isle Adam.
根的提取物
It's a quaint little town.
那是个古色古香的小镇
Look, it'll help with the pain
它可以缓解
of your venom addiction.
毒液感染
Speed up your recovery.
加速恢复
Come on.
来
Yeah, it's not a miracle drug.
当然了 这也不是神药
It'll wear off soon and you'll feel
很快就会失效 你就又会
Like crap again, but it does help.
觉得很难受了 不过确实管点用
So, why aren't you in London
既然如此 为什么你不待在伦敦
With... Your institute?
待在...你的基地里
I had to kick my yin fen addiction,
我需要戒掉茵粉的瘾
And let's just say that London wasn't the best place
这么说吧 伦敦可不是
To do that. So, I um...
最佳选择 所以 我...
I took matters into my own hands.
这事对我很重要
I left.
我就离开了
And I found my way to new york.
然后我就来纽约了
You went awol?
所以你算是擅离职守了
I like to think of it more
我更觉得是
Like a walk about, but um...
出来逛逛吧 但...
The good news is, I was successful.
好消息是 我成功了
You can be, too.
所以你也没问题的
Thank you so much.
谢谢
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表