剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Alec, Jace is my brother, too.
埃里克 杰斯同样是我兄弟
You barely know him.
你根本不了解他
I grew up with him.
我跟他一起长大
I fought by his side.
与他并肩作战
He's my brother. He's my best friend.
他是我的兄弟 我最好的朋友
Alec...
埃里克
Alec, I want Jace back as much as you do.
埃里克 我跟你一样想让杰斯回来
I... I am not my mother.
我又不是我妈妈 我能怎么办
How well do I even know you?
我甚至都不了解你
I mean, you show up out of nowhere,
你不知从哪冒出来
you convince my brother, you convince me...
说服我兄弟和我
to search for your mother.
去寻找你妈妈
And the next thing I know, Jace is gone.
然而据我所知下一件事 就是杰斯不见了
And your mother is the one trying to kill him.
你妈妈可一直想要他死
I had nothing to do with that, Alec.
埃里克 我又什么都没做
I would never hurt Jace.
我不可能伤害杰斯的
Since you've arrived, you've caused nothing but problems.
你一出现 就带来各种麻烦
My family lost their birthright.
我的家族失去了名分
Izzy was almost deruned.
伊兹差点被去除符印
And now Valentine has my parabatai.
现在呢 瓦伦丁把我的黄金拍档都撬走了
And it's all because of you.
这些全都因为你
Alec...
埃里克...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Alec, this isn't her fault.
埃里克 这都不是她的错
When are you gonna realize
你究竟什么时候才能意识到
you don't belong here?
自己根本不属于这儿
You never have.
你从不属于这儿
Alec...
埃里克...
What's going on?
这是什么情况
Where the hell'd he go?
靠 他去哪了
Where the hell'd he go?
究竟去哪了
There's a clear pattern.
线索很明显
Young, strong, highly-skilled fighters,
年轻 强壮 高技能的斗士们
all abducted from boxing clubs, dojos and gyms.
全是从搏击俱乐部 柔道场 健身房♥被绑走的
Valentine must've realized that even with the Cup,
瓦伦丁一定是意识到 就算有圣杯
creating Shadowhunters isn't easy.
制♥造♥一个暗影猎人军队也不容易
He needs mundanes who are more likely to
他需要能
survive the conversion.
经受住变形的曼迪恩人
When did the briefing start?
作战指示什么时候下达的
Nobody told me.
怎么没人告诉我呢
That wasn't an accident.
可能是忘了
Your job is to stake out the potential targets,
你们的任务就是盯住潜在目标
and catch the Circle members when they try to abduct them.
圆环会的人一出来绑人就抓他们
We capture a Circle member,
我们只要抓住一个圆环会成员
we have a shot at Valentine.
就有机会射杀瓦伦丁
And Jace. That's how we
还有杰斯 所以我们
get to him before they try and kill him.
必须要先他们一步找到他
Just keep your cool in front of the boss.
拜托 老板面前淡定一点好吗
You have your orders. Dismissed.
以上 解散
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Lydia, please.
拜托 莉迪亚
You need all hands on deck. Let me help.
你需要帮手 让我也来帮忙吧
Absolutely not.
当然不行
Your lack of training is a liability.
你缺乏训练不说
Besides, you're too close to this.
还跟整件事关系太紧密
This isn't coming from me.
这可不怪我
Nice to see how well you had things under control here.
很高兴看到你把控得很好
Stop making this personal.
别公报私仇啦
The Lightwoods are also too close to this.
莱特伍德家族也跟此事关系很大
With Jace still out there, it clouds their judgment.
杰斯还没找到 这会影响他们的判断力
Izzy and Alec are the best we've got.
伊兹和埃里克是我们这儿最能干的
They stay in.
那他们留下
Izzy... Izzy, please.
伊兹... 伊兹 等一下
You wouldn't want to be benched on this.
你不想被换下来的
Let me come with you.
让我跟你一起吧
Did you not hear me before?
我之前说什么你都没听吗
There's no place for you here.
这儿不欢迎你
Let's go, Izzy.
伊兹 我们走
Hey, Clary, all those things Alec said about you...
克莱莉 埃里克说的关于你的种种
you know I don't feel that way.
你知道我的心 我可没那么想
You have every right to.
你有权那么想
None of this is your fault.
这些都不是你的错
Alec, he's stressed out.
埃里克 他压力太大了
With his parabatai gone, he's like a different person.
再加上他的黄金拍档一走 他好像变了个人
Alec's right.
埃里克说的没错
I'm not one of you.
我不是你们的一员
I'm just some girl from Brooklyn
我就是一个来自布鲁克林
who went out to celebrate her birthday
本想庆生的普通的女孩
and came back with a present she never wanted.
却收到一份并不想要的礼物
And can't return.
还没办法退回
You don't want to return that present.
你才不想退回那份礼物呢不是么
It's a blessing.
可是天赐的好礼
Not for me. I just...
但不是给我的 我...
I want to feel normal again, Isabelle. I...
我只是想回归常人 伊莎贝尔 我...
I want my old life back.
我想回到之前的生活
I'm sure.
我明白
But don't you get it?
但你不明白吗
You have a target on your back.
你头上有悬赏令
The Institute is the safest place for you.
待在基地再安全不过了
You have a new life now.
你现在已经有了全新的生活了
You have me.
你有我
And that's not gonna change.
这一点永不会变
Half a dozen people disappear into thin air.
差不多六个人凭空消失了
What's this, the freaking Rapture?
什么情况 乐极生悲吗
Where'd they go? That's what we plan to find out.
他们去哪了 我们正在找
Should we call the warlock? Do some memory wipes?
需要叫巫师来吗 来消除些记忆什么的
Normally I would, but...
通常会 但...
better to let the word spread, keep people safe at home.
这次不如让流言散播 让大家安全待在家
Guess you know what's best.
你最好先了解下情况
We got a problem?
出什么问题了吗
The pack wants to know
有群人想知道
how long you're gonna let your little vamp friend
你还让你那小吸血鬼朋友
hang out in werewolf territory.
在狼人地盘上逗留多久
We're not a bed and breakfast.
我们这儿可不是旅馆
Well, I didn't say make the kid pancakes.
我又没让你多照顾他
Look, the boy's going through a rough time.
那孩子现在有点难捱
Much like you were when you first
就好像你第一次
turned and came to me for help.
来找我帮忙一样
Or have you forgotten?
还是你忘了
Good. Then we're on the same page.
很好 那我们就达成共识了
Hey!
嘿
What are you doing back here?
你回这儿来干嘛
We thought maybe you'd moved out.
还以为你要搬走了
Trust me, I want to.
相信我 我也想走
It's just... I'm still trying to figure out
只是... 我还想调查一下
this whole vampire thing
吸血鬼事件
and Luke says I should remain among Downworlders...
卢克说我要待在异世界之人中...
You're not gonna figure anything out. Look at you.
你才不是要查什么事情 看看你
You're an embarrassment to your own kind.
真是给你的族群丢脸
Why are you so angry? Is it the fleas or the ticks?
你那么生气干嘛 身上有跳蚤吗
Wait.
慢着
Pack leader gave orders.
等族群首领发放指令
Look, you and us, we're all dealing with the same old crap.
你看 咱们都在处理烂摊子
Doomed to spend our lives hiding in the shadows.
注定要穷尽一生藏在阴影下
For you, literally the shadows.
对你来说 简直就是全黑
So, do me a favor and stay out of my sight.
所以帮我们个忙 别再出现在我们的视线里了
Doomed? I'm not doomed.
注定 我才没被注定
Hey, bud. Como estas?
嘿老兄 你好吗
Raphael, amigo!
拉斐尔 朋友你好
Can I get you a pint of O-neg?
给你来点血不
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表