剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
They banded together, grew more powerful.
他们在一起抱团 变得更加强大
Finally they will be destroyed.
最终都将会被毁灭
And so will you.
你也一样
I just spoke with Imogen.
我刚跟伊摩尔根说了
Despite her requests, there have been no troop movements
尽管她一再要求 但阿利坎特并没有
in and out of Alicante since.
军队进出的动作
When she went to Malachi to see what the holdup was,
她去找马拉基问延迟的事时
she was told he'd left suddenly.
却被告知马拉基突然离开了
So she believes Consul Malachi is actually
所以她就觉得马拉基大使
a spy for Valentine?
其实是瓦伦丁的间谍
There is no other explanation.
除此之外没有别的解释了
Jace and Clary are in Lake Lyn with Valentine,
杰斯和克莱莉现在跟瓦伦丁在利恩湖
who knows how many Circle Members
谁知道那边有多少圆环会的人
and no military support.
而且没有军队支持呢
We need to go help them.
我们得去帮他们
I can't leave when the city is under assault.
城市受袭 我不能走
What have you got?
你们收集到什么了
We've identified the demons as
我们识别出那些恶魔是
a rare sub-species of Edomei.
伊多姆人的一个稀有亚特种
Edomei? You're familiar with them?
伊多姆人 你对他们了解吗
They're from Edom. Tenacious little devils.
他们来自伊多姆 是非常顽强的小魔鬼
So we've noticed. And remarkably intelligent,
我们也发现了 而且智商极高
capable of creating carnage in any number of ways.
能轻而易举一手掀起大屠♥杀♥
Yet they haven't attacked once. What are they waiting for?
然而他们尚未进攻 他们在等什么
They work in hordes.
他们成群作战
Perhaps they're increasing their numbers
可能是在聚焦兵力
to reach a critical mass.
以达到一个临界量
All the more reason to get this rift closed as soon as possible.
又多了一个尽早封印裂口的理由
Their entry-point appears to be here,
他们的入口似乎就在这里
near Croton Point.
靠近克罗顿点
How long will this take?
会持续多久
Jace and Clary are alone in enemy territory.
杰斯和克莱莉在敌方阵地孤军奋战
Not long.
不会很久
We need to move.
我们得行动了
This is definitely the right place.
肯定就是这里
What is that?
那是什么
Blood.
血
Where did all the demons go?
所有的恶魔都去哪了
I'm not sure.
不知道
They just don't normally fly off into the sunset.
他们不像往常那样跟着夕阳消失
Well, let's not stick around until they make an appearance.
在他们重新出现之前咱们别在这逗留了
The amount of energy required to seal a rift from Edom
封印一个来自伊多姆裂口需要的能量
is substantial. It's not just a flick of the wrist.
是巨大的 不像甩甩手腕那么轻松
You gonna be OK?
你没问题的吧
I'm the High Warlock of Brooklyn.
我可是布鲁克林的高级巫师
Izzy
伊兹
GO! I'm all right!
快走 我没事
Cover me!
掩护我
Magnus!
马格努斯
Magnus!
马格努斯
Magnus.
马格努斯
Magnus. Magnus.
马格努斯 马格努斯
You can't get rid of me that easily.
你别想轻易摆脱我
Maia!
玛雅
Maia, where the hell are you?
玛雅 你到底去哪了
Luke! Maia?
卢克 玛雅
You alright?!
你没事吧
They took me out here!
他们把我带出来这里了
I've just felt like I've been wandering around here forever...
我就感觉自己好像永远都在这里徘徊一样
Maia!
玛雅
You came too.
你也来了
Simon is quite valiant and chivalrous,
西蒙和我以前见过的黑夜之子完全不一样
unlike any of the other Night Children I've ever known.
他十分英勇 且极具骑士精神
You're all free to leave.
你们都可以走了
My servant will escort you out of the Court to safety.
我的仆人会护送你们安全离开仙妖宫
What's the catch?
代价是什么
What makes you think there is one?
你为什么会有这种想法
Luke, let's just go.
卢克 我们走吧
Nothing here ever comes for free.
在这里没有免费的午餐
You never do anything out of
你做事从来不会
the kindness of your heart.
因为发善心
Hell, you were gonna sell the entire Downworld...
你出♥卖♥♥♥整个异世界...
Let's just get out of here while we can!
趁我们还能走 赶紧离开吧
She's a smart one. You should listen to her.
她挺聪明的 你应该听她的
Before I change my mind.
趁我还没有改变主意
Come on.
走吧
It's gonna be OK.
会没事的
How?
怎么会
Your father won't approve...
你父亲虽然不会赞同
but he'll understand your deaths
但能理解你的死亡
were a necessary sacrifice.
会是必要的牺牲
For mass genocide?
为了种群大灭绝吗
You're the Consul of the Clave.
你可是影秘会的执法官
How can you let this happen?
怎么能放任这种事发生呢
Cleanse the world of demons?
要净化世界上的恶魔
How can I not?
我怎能袖手旁观
Proceed! NO!
行刑 不
Wait... please... wait!
等等 求你了 等一下
Are you OK?! You're OK?
你还好吗 你没事吧
We have to go.
我们得赶紧走
Any word from Jace and Clary?
杰斯和克莱莉有消息吗
No. But they should be arriving at Lake Lyn by now.
没有 但他们现在应该已经到林恩湖了
Strange. The aerial sensors
奇怪 空中感应器
show no demonic activity.
感应不到任何魔力活动
Yeah. There's nothing on the ground either.
对 地面上也什么都没有
It's like the Edomei completely disappeared.
看起来那些以东人完全消失了
I never heard of that.
我从来没听说过这种事
Once they pass through the rift,
一旦他们穿过了裂隙
the demons are here to stay
那些恶魔就会一直待在这里
until they're properly banished.
除非被彻底驱逐
Then where the hell are they?
那他们到底在哪儿
Are we too late?
我们是不是太迟了
No. No, if he'd raised the Angel,
不 不是 如果他唤醒大天使
we'd know it.
我们会知道的
We beat him here. We can stop him.
我们在这儿打败了他 我们能阻止他的
I'm sorry, son...
很抱歉 儿子
I had to.
我迫不得已
Alexander, you OK?
亚历山大 你还好吗
His parabatai rune.
他的黄金拍档符印
It's...
是...
...Jace
杰斯
♪ I can feel your heart ♪
♪ 我感受到你的心 ♪
♪ Hanging in the air ♪
♪ 漂浮在空中 ♪
I'm so sorry, Clary.
抱歉 克莱莉
OK... save your breath. Don't say anything.
别说话 什么都别说
You need your strength.
你得保存体力
It's gonna be OK!
会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
你会没事的
I love you.
我爱你
♪ This is harder than we know ♪
♪ 比我们所知 更困难重重 ♪
Don't close your eyes.
别闭上眼
Please don't close your eyes.
求你了 睁开眼睛
OK? Don't. Stay with me.
好吗 别这样 别离开我
Please stay with me. Please.
求你不要离开我 求你了
Just look at me.
睁开眼睛
Just look at me!
看着我啊
I... I can't feel him.
我... 我感觉不到他了
He's dead.
他死了
No.
不
No...
不要
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表