剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You try to stall... With a flick of my finger, jace dies.
你再试图拖延 我指尖一挥 杰斯就死了
Your mother is never coming back.
你妈妈永远不会回来了
Don't.
别
Your father will never love you.
你父亲永远不会爱你
The only reason he wanted you was to use you.
他唯一想要你的原因是为了利用你
Sebastian, this isn't working.
塞巴斯蒂安 这不管用
You wanted a brother so badly,
你如此急迫的想要一个哥哥
Because then at least you'd have someone to share in the pain.
因为如此你最少不是一个人处在痛苦中
Stop it!
停下来
I can't stop it, clary.
我停不下它 克莱莉
That empty feeling that eats away at your soul
这无尽的空虚吞食着你的灵魂
And makes you feel like you want to die,
并让你想要轻生
Day after day after day, it never stops.
日复一日 不会离去
Now take that pain and use it.
现在化悲愤为力量
Alexander!
亚历山大
You're taking the wrong side, clarissa.
你站错边了 克莱莉萨
One day... You'll understand.
总有一天 你会理解
Magnus, i am so sorry...
马格努斯 我很抱歉
...For everything you had to go through.
对你不得不经历的所有
That agony rune...
那个痛苦符印
...Made me relive memories i've spent...
使我以一种新的方式与我
Centuries trying to forget.
花费了几百年试图忘记的记忆 相处生活
Magnus, tell me how to fix this.
马格努斯 告诉我怎么修补这一切
Just tell me what to do.
就告诉我怎么做
Please.
请你
So should i call you daylighter?
现在 我应该称呼你为日行者吗
Sir daylighter.
日行者先生
I think, um, your lordship daylighter. I like that best.
我觉得 呃 我的日行者大人 我最喜欢这个称呼
The meetings you were telling me about...
你妈妈也去你跟我说的
The ones your mom goes to?
互助小组吗
I'll send you all the info.
我会把所有的信息发给你
Hey, don't worry about jace not being clary's brother.
嘿 别忧心杰斯不是克莱莉哥哥的事情了
Rosa's right.
罗莎是对的
You're a catch.
你是个帅小伙
Clary. Hey.
克莱莉 嘿
Hey. Um...
嘿 呃
Look, i... I'm sorry if i was too hard on you tonight.
我 我向你道歉如果昨晚我对你很过分的话
I... I hope you know i never wanted to do anything
我 我希望你知道我从来不想做任何
To purposefully hurt you-- you helped me
有意伤害你的事情 你帮助过
With my runes. I...
我和我的符印 我
Actually, i don't know how to thank you.
事实上 我不知道如何更好的感谢你
Well, how would you feel about dinner?
这样 你觉得晚餐怎么样
Oh god, i was too forward, wasn't i?
我的天 我太急迫了 是吗
I was. no.
我 没有
But i... I have a boyfriend.
但是 我 我有男朋友了
Of course you do.
你当然有
Of course you do, how could you not?
你当然有 你怎么能没呢
Um... Um...
唔 唔
...But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
Again. For...
再一次 为了
For everything.
所有的事情
that i thought i was
在我以为我身处
in the dark
在黑暗里
Hey! I was just trying to call you.
嘿 我刚才想要打电♥话♥给你
Long day. Yeah.
漫长的一天 是啊
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I found out jace isn't your brother.
我发现杰斯不是你亲哥哥
I was thinking maybe, um,
我在想或许 呃
Maybe the reason you didn't tell me
或许你不愿告诉我的原因
Is 'cause you guys used to have a thing.
是因为你们之间有一种感觉
So now that he's not your brother...
所以现在你知道了他不是你哥哥
No! Oh, simon.
不 天 西蒙
Ok, look. The reason i didn't tell you
好吧 听着 我不愿意告诉你的原因是
Is i... I didn't want you to worry and spin.
是 我不想要你在担忧之间徘徊
Instead, all i've made you do
结果 相反的 我让你做的一切
Is worry and spin.
都是在担忧之间徘徊
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
So we're good?
我们之间没事了是吗
I am not that easy to get rid of.
我不是那么轻易就能被摆脱的
Now i know where that bold of yours comes from.
现在 我知道你那些无畏的轻蔑都来自哪里了
You're just like your father.
你就想你♥爸♥爸一样
I... Retrieved this from magnus's apartment.
我 从马格努斯的公♥寓♥找回的这个
It belongs to you now.
它现在属于你
You've had a lot taken away from you, jace.
你被迫失去的太多了了 杰斯
But that's all over now.
但现在 一切都终结了
You come from a line of great and powerful shadowhunters,
你来自一支伟大并且无比强大的暗影猎人血脉
From a family that has been revered by generations,
一个祖祖辈辈为世人敬仰的家族
And feared...
还有被畏惧
...By those who oppose all that is good and just.
那些反对一切公正善良的人所畏惧着
This ring signifies that.
这枚戒指代表了这一切
This is your birthright.
这是你出生便有的权利
Now, my boy.
现在 我的男孩
You are about to find out what it means
你要自己去发掘它的意义了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表