剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Quite an accomplishment. Yeah.
了不起的成就 是的
She's cute.
她很漂亮
Um...
嗯
Yeah.
没错
There's nothing wrong with it.
这里没出什么问题吧
Right. I'm just a little anxious.
是的 我只是有点儿紧张
You know what's great for anxiety?
你知道怎么缓解紧张吗
Aromatherapy. I read about it online.
芳香疗法 我在网上看到过这个
Shadowhunter blood.
暗影猎人的血
Excuse me?
你说什么
One quick bite... Bye-bye anxiety.
轻轻一咬 摆脱焦虑
Do you mean, like, me bite you?
你是说 我咬你
With my fangs?
用我的毒牙
The look on your face.
看看你的表情
Oh. Yeah, I bet... I bet that was a good one.
我赌那绝对很好笑
I should go.
我该走了
Okay. Well, it was... It was great catching up with you.
好的 和你 和你聊天很开心
Told you, Clary. I've used all the department's resources.
我告诉过你 克莱莉 我动用了所有部门的资源
There's no sign of her.
没有她的踪迹
Luke.
卢克
Lucian...
卢西恩
Help me.
救救我
Bloody Mary?
血腥玛丽
Minus the Mary.
去掉玛丽
Eternally underaged, remember? Ah.
永远未成年 记得吗 啊哦
Yes. Forever in need of a fake ID.
是啊 永远需要伪造身份证
Thank you for this.
谢谢你的酒
Bottoms up. Mmmhmm.
干杯 嗯哼
Um, you got a little...
呃 你这有点
Oh. I'm sorry. It's...
噢 对不起 这个
I'm a spiller. I should have... It's fine. I got it.
我弄撒了 我本应该 没关系 我明白
Since I was a kid, orange juice, milk... I got it.
我还是孩子的时候 橘子汁 牛奶 我明白
Hey. Hey. ...cherries...
嘿 嘿 樱桃
I got it. Thank you.
我明白的 谢谢
Smooth.
挺顺利啊
Is this the only bar in Brooklyn?
这是布鲁克林唯一的酒吧吗
Wow, you must have a death wish.
哇 你一定是想找死
Isn't it time we kissed and made up?
现在不是我们和好的好时候吗
Or I could just rip your face off.
或者我可以撕烂你的脸
That's another way to go.
那就是另外一条路了
Can I have four tequila shots, please?
能给我四个纯饮龙舌兰吗
Guess some girls are immune to your charms, huh?
看来有些姑娘不受你的魔咒的影响 呵
You know, there's always that one rare exception,
你知道吗 总会有这种稀有的例外
yeah. Hmm.
是吗 嗯哼
Why are you here?
你为什么在这
Book club. You read?
读书俱乐部 你读书
Yeah. And so do they.
是啊 她们也是
You know, I didn't think hot-tempered wolves were your type, Simon.
你知道吗 我不认为性情火爆的狼人是你的菜 西蒙
Maia? No, we're just, um...
玛雅 不 我们只是
Friends.
朋友
Shocking.
真让人吃惊
It's the Simon Lewis sweet spot. Just ask Clary.
这是西蒙·路易斯的甜蜜之处 去问问克莱莉吧
What's that supposed to mean? It means...
那是什么意思 就是说
...you're the safe choice, Simon.
你是个安全选项 西蒙
You're non-threatening, you're easy to talk to,
你毫无危险性 你很容易交谈
and you never seal the deal. Am I right?
而且你从未达成协议 我说的对吗
No.
并不
Thank you.
谢谢你
I spit in one. Ooh.
我在其中一个吐了痰 喔噢
Delicious. Don't tease me.
美味 别开玩笑了
Maybe, but... What does it matter to you?
也许是 但是 对你来说有什么关系呢
I am willing to share some of my wisdom. I'm feeling charitable.
我很愿意和你分享我的睿智 我觉得这是一种仁慈
Like I need your charity.
说的好像我需要你的施舍似的
You know, I'm perfectly capable of making
你知道吗 我完全有能力
a good impression on my own, thank you.
自己留下好印象 谢谢
Oh. I like that confidence.
噢 我欣赏你的自信
Good luck. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢了
Wait.
等一下
Will you be my Obi-Wan?
你会变成我的欧比王吗
Who?
谁
Obi-Wan. From Star Wars?
欧比王 星球大战里的人物
It's a movie. It's... Yeah.
那是部电影 那是 没错
Don't make me regret this.
别让我为此后悔
Who?
谁
Obi-Wan. From Star Wars?
欧比王 从星战里冒出来的吗
It's a movie. It's... Yeah.
那是部电影 是说 我愿意
Don't make me regret this.
别让我后悔
Of all the places you could go,
有那么多地方给你去
you chose to ask a Downworlder for help?
你却选择向异世界之人求助
A soulless monster. A filthy animal.
一个出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的怪物 肮脏的野兽
Or have you forgotten all the names you called me?
难道你忘了之前怎么称呼我的吗
Because I haven't. Luke.
因为我没忘记 卢克
What happened at the Citadel?
铁壁里发生什么了
Valentine's men infiltrated.
瓦伦丁的人渗透进来了
We tried to fight them off. They...
我们试过驱除他们 他们
They killed Magdalena and took me.
他们杀了马格达莱纳并把我带走了
Only you?
只有你吗
Why is that? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
He brought me to New York, locked me up.
他把我带去了纽约 把我锁起来
I managed to get a jump on one of his guards and fight my way out.
我设法撂倒了他的一个守卫逃了出来
You can't seriously expect us to believe that.
你不会真的以为我们会信吧
Luke, you're not helping.
卢克 你这不是在帮人
It's okay, Clarissa.
没事的 克莱莉萨
I know where Valentine's hiding.
我知道瓦伦丁躲在哪
I can lead you to him.
我能带你找到他
Luke, we have to do this.
卢克 我们必须这么做
It's our chance to find Valentine. No way.
这是我们找到瓦伦丁的机会 没门
I couldn't save your mother,
我不能拯救你的母亲
but I'll be damned if I put you in jeopardy.
但如果我让你身处险境就让我被诅咒吧
If we could just discuss this...
如果我们能讨论一下这个的话
Not now, Clary.
现在不是时候 克莱莉
Please.
求你了
Look.
你看
I know my sister's convincing,
我知道我的姐姐很有说服力
but you can't fall for her lies.
但你不能信她的谎话
She's not that convincing.
她并不是那么有说服力
I wasn't sure until she called me Clarissa.
直到她叫我克莱莉萨之前我还不能肯定
Only Valentine calls me that.
只有瓦伦丁才那么叫我
Well done.
很好
Now, what the hell are they planning?
那他们现在在计划什么
That's what we have to figure out.
那就是我们要找出的答案
Valentine has the Soul-Sword, Luke.
瓦伦丁有灵魂之剑 卢克
If she can lead us to him...
如果她能带我们找到他
Not happening.
不可能
Well, isn't that what cops do?
警♥察♥难道不是这么做的吗
Go undercover?
悄悄的进村 打枪的不要
I didn't realize you had a badge.
我那时候不知道你有徽章
This is our chance
这是我们
to make Valentine pay for
让瓦伦丁为他对我母亲
what he did to Mom,
所做的一切付出代价的机会
to stop him before he hurts anyone else.
在他伤害其他人前阻止他
No. We're turning Cleo over to the Clave.
不 我们把法斯交给影秘会
They have more resources.
他们有更多的资源
We need to do something now.
我们必须马上行动起来
If he has the Sword, who knows what he'll do next.
如果他有那把剑 谁知道他接下来会做什么
Clary, we'll find another way.
克莱莉 我们会找到其他办法的
I'm gonna go talk to the pack.
我去跟狼群谈谈
We're taking Cleo to the Institute.
我们把法斯带去基地
Luke.
卢克
Why do you think women are so attracted to me?
为什么你会觉得女人会被我吸引
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表