剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Luke was overwhelmingly clear when last we spoke.
上次谈话的时候 卢克很清楚地说了
I am only to listen to my Alpha.
我只听命于我的头狼
Right? So why should I listen to you?
没错吧 那我为什么要听你的
Because.
因为
That's your answer?
这就是你的答案
Because she's the Beta wolf.
因为她是二把手
And everyone knows when the Alpha's not around,
每个人都清楚当头狼不在时
the Beta's in charge. Come on,
二把手负责一切 拜托
everyone knows this, man.
大家都知道 哥们儿
I mean, how long have you been a werewolf?
我是说 你当狼人有多久了
Don't look at me
别看我
like I'm supposed to know what he's talking about.
我也不知道他是什么意思
You turned him and you don't even know the rules?
你转化了他你还根本不知道规矩
I think what Simon means to say
我觉得西蒙的意思是
is that you should probably just go.
你应该走了
Pretty please.
快走吧
Greek alphabet, huh?
希腊字母哈
Who knew dating a college boy would come in handy.
谁能想到跟一个大学生约会还有这用处
Oh, no.
不是
What? Was it the word "dating?"
什么 不是 "约会" 吗
No, no! It was the word college!
不 不是 "大学"
I mean, I haven't been to school in forever!
我是说 我还都没去学校报道呢
Classes started like a week ago,
好像一周前就已经开课了
and my mom already paid the meal plan.
而且我妈都已经付了餐券的钱
And I don't even eat anymore! So she's out, like,
我一次都没吃过 她好像花了 可能
three grand, and then...
三千块 然后
Wait... are we dating?
等等 我们在约会吗
Would that be a bad thing?
那也是个坏事吗
No. I mean, no! I just...
不 不是 我就是...
Things like going to class, boyfriend, girlfriend
像上学 男朋友 女朋友这些事
is still very...
都是...
Mundane.
凡尘俗事
Yeah.
对
Considering how insane everything's been.
尤其这一切还都这么疯狂
We should just stick with, like...
我们应该继续 就...
I like you.
我喜欢你
And you like me.
你也喜欢我
But what if I like-like you?
但如果我喜欢喜欢你
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Clary. Hey.
克莱莉 嘿
Long time.
好久不见了
Hey Maia.
嗨 玛雅
Simon, we need to talk.
西蒙 我们得谈谈
Yeah.
好
So, you and Maia, huh?
那么 你跟玛雅在一起了
Yeah. I guess it kind of just uh...
恩 我猜应该就是...
happened.
挺顺其自然的
If it makes you happy, then that's totally OK.
只要你开心 就完全没问题
I miss you.
我很想你
I miss you, too.
我也很想你
But take it from someone who knows all of your looks.
但作为最了解你的人
This is not just
我猜你可不是
checking in with my best friend.
只为了来跟老朋友打个招呼吧
What's wrong? OK, look.
怎么了 好吧 是这样
Given everything that you and I have been through,
鉴于咱俩之间的那些过去
I know that asking you for a favor
我知道现在来找你帮个忙
right now might be a little awkward...
可能有点尴尬...
Derek Russel's seventh birthday party.
德里克·拉塞尔的七岁生日派对上
You sat in chocolate ice cream,
你坐到了巧克力冰淇淋上
and were afraid people might think...
害怕别人会以为你...
Yeah, you switched pants with me
对 你跟我换了裤子
so that nobody would notice.
这样就没人注意到我了
And I was never invited to another one
而我再也没被任何人邀请
of his birthday parties ever again.
去参加他们的生日派对了
That's awkward. This is us.
超尴尬的 但这就是我们
You know I always have your back, Fray.
你知道我永远都支持你 弗瑞
And there's no job that's too big.
没什么事能难倒我的
I need you to talk to the Seelie Queen.
我需要你去跟精灵女王谈谈
That job's too big.
这事太难了
Hey! Luke talked to you about what happened
嘿 卢克跟你说过在异世界委员会上
at the Downworld Council meeting, right?
发生的事了吧 是不是
Look, if the Clave goes to war with the Downworld,
听着 如果影秘会和异世界宣战
everything that we know
我们的朋友
and love will be destroyed.
和亲人 都会死
And...
还有...
you, Simon Lewis
你 西蒙·路易斯
are the one person on the planet
是这个星球上唯一一个
that even has a chance of getting the Seelie Queen
有机会说服精灵女王
to change her mind and work with us.
让她改变想法和我们并肩作战的人
And how do you know this for sure?
你怎么知道这个呢
She asked about you.
她之前问起过你
Me?
我
Mhm.
嗯
At the meeting for the fate of the whole world?
在一个讨论世界生死存亡的会议上
Yeah.
是
Oh boy.
天啊
She'll at least hear you out.
她至少会听听你的意见
Magnus!
马格努斯
Sweet Pea!
小公举
It's so good to see you.
能看见你太好了
So many Warlocks, all in one place!
这里居然有这么多巫师
Mhm!
嗯
Don't get comfortable, kiddo.
保持警惕 孩砸
My dearest Catarina.
我最最亲爱的卡塔琳娜
Why so tense?
怎么这么紧绷
I just pulled a double in the E.R.
刚刚在急救室里完成两台手术
Mundanes...
曼迪恩人...
can't seem to get out of their own way, can they?
永远没办法摆脱自己的命运是不是
You would know more than most.
你比多数人知道的多的多
Thank you so much for coming, by the way.
顺便说下 非常感谢你能过来
Hm...
嗯...
Our kind only rallies for
我们只在生日或者葬礼
birthdays and funerals.
的时候才会聚在一起
You're not in a suit
你没有穿正装
and there's nary a cake in sight.
这里也没有摆着蛋糕
So... what's the special occasion?
所以... 这是什么特殊场合
Remember when we bottled Malta
还记得那次可怕的恶魔袭击中
during that god-awful demon attack?
我们用瓶子封印了马耳他吗
What are you trying to keep out of New York?
纽约哪里惹到你了
It's not what...
不是 哪里...
...but who.
...是 谁
Two very bad Shadowhunters who cannot leave.
两个非常坏的暗影猎人不能离开
Did the Clave OK this?
影秘会同意了吗
Suffice to say...
我只想说...
the common ground between the Downworld
异世界和阿利坎特之间的共同点
and Alicante is... shifting.
只剩下了...狡诈
Then it's a good thing I wear comfortable shoes.
还好我还穿着舒服的鞋???
See?
看见了吗
See...
看见了...
Buddy, you watching?
兄弟 注意看啊
That's right.
这就对了
The others have gathered.
其他人已经集结了
So, what's our plan of
那么 我们攻击这个基地的
attack to infiltrate the Institute?
计划是什么
Why waste our time on that
为什么在这里浪费时间
when the mirror is actually in Idris?
圣镜实际上在伊德里斯
See, my operative in Alicante
看 我在阿利坎特的耳目
just sent me a fire message.
刚刚用火焰报信给我
The true mirror is in Lake Lyn.
真正的圣镜在林恩湖
Wait. Why didn't you tell me
等下 你怎么没告诉我
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表