剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I wasn't a good shadowhunter...
我不是一个好的暗影猎人
I know... I know you wish I was dead
我知道 我知道你想让我死
instead of Jocelyn.
而不是让乔斯琳死
I don't wish you were dead. You let a demon possess you?
我没想你死 你让个恶魔掌控住了吗
You're weak. Please...
你很弱小 请
Okay? Don't worry. Take my hand.
好吗 别担心 抓住我的手
Nobody's gonna miss you.
没人会怀念你
Weak. The guilt must be eating you alive. Take my hand.
弱小 内疚感肯定在吞噬你 抓住我的手
murderer.
凶手
Alec!
埃里克
What happened?
发生了什么
All of a sudden, he started talking about
突然间 他就谈论起我是
How i hated him for killing my mom.
怎么因为他杀了我妈妈而讨厌他的
Alec?
埃里克
It's okay. I sedated him when i pulled him from the ledge.
没事 我稳住他的时候让他昏迷了
You know what, you stay away from him. You can't be trusted.
你猜怎么着 你离他远点 我不信你
I can't be trusted?
我不可信
Now you see why i was wary of
现在你知道我为啥对在一个术士的
having a party at a warlock's house.
房♥子里办派对感到担忧了吧
wow. What's going on here?
这是怎么了
Oh, what do you care?
管你啥事
Maia is at the bar.
玛雅在吧台那
Yes, and alec's on the ground.
没错 而埃里克躺在了地上
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吗
You're all gonna be okay.
你们都会没事
Everyone just stay here. I'll be right back.
所有人待在这 我马上回来
What did you say to my son?
你对我儿子说了什么
You don't think that alec feels guilty enough...
你不觉得埃里克已经够内疚的了吗
You talked to clary, didn't you?
你告诉克莱莉的 是吗2
That's why she's acting all weird.
那就是为什么她表现得这么奇怪的原因
Listen, i did nothing. You bring him up here...
听着 我没做任何事 你把他带来的
I did not bring him up here, i followed him.
我没带他来 我跟着他来的
Um, what's going on? Jace.
怎么回事 杰斯
You okay?
你还好吗
Simon...
西蒙
I'm fine. I am so sorry.
我很好 很抱歉
i know you didn't kiss maia.
我知道你没有亲玛雅
You thought i kissed maia?
你以为我亲了玛雅
What happened here?
这是怎么了
It seems a warlock has been having a little fun at our expense.
看起来是一个术士跟我们开了个小玩笑
Is he okay?
他没事吧
What happened?
发生什么了
Alec...
埃里克
Someone has taken my spell book.
有人把我的咒语书拿走了
You're putting your wards up?
你把结界打开了
Nobody leaves until i get it back.
没人能离开直到我取回我的书
I was this close to lining up a three-way
我快被检查三遍了
And you guys let yourselves get spelled?
你们让自己被下咒了
Is he the last one?
他是最后一个吗
It appears i'm the only warlock here.
看起来我是这里唯一一个术士
Magnus, what happens if we don't find
马格努斯 如果我们找不到
your spell book?
你的咒书会发生什么
That's not an option you want to explore.
你不会想知道的
That book can undo every spell i've ever cast.
那本书能解开我下的每一个咒语
From the elementary to the complex.
从基本咒语到复合咒语
In new and old languages...
在新旧语言中
Champenois.
香槟诺拉
It's an old french dialect.
这是个古老方言
The red-haired cat.
红发猫
Magnus, what cat?
马格努斯 什么猫
Duratus!
定身咒
I hate party crashers.
我讨厌派对上的不速之客
You haven't changed one bit since the last time i saw you crawling
与我上次看到你在巴士底里伺机而动时
From the ruins of la bastille.
一点没变
Old french spells.
古老的法国咒语
Your favorite.
你的最爱
where are my counterspells?
我的书在哪
valentine!
瓦伦丁
He has madzie, too.
他抓住了麦德子
If i don't go back, i don't know what he'll do to her.
如果我不回去 我不知道他会对她做什么
What does valentine want with my counterspells?
瓦伦丁想用我的书干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
i don't know!
我不知道
All... All he said was that i had to get them for him.
他只说了让我把东西给他弄到手
And i wasn't to harm clary, or he'd make madzie suffer.
我没伤害克莱莉 否则他会折磨麦德子的
Magnus, please.
马格努斯 求你了
I'm all madzie has.
麦德子只有我了
Have mercy.
放过我吧
After everything you've done?
在你做了这一切之后说这个
Release them.
解除他们
clary fairchild... You made a blood oath.
克莱莉菲尔柴德 你发过血誓的
Find madzie.
找到麦德子
She's the clave's problem now.
她现在是影秘会的问题了
I don't know.
我不知道
it's too dangerous.
这太危险了
Jace, they're our family. They need to know.
杰斯 他们是我们的家人 他们需要知道
Know what?
知道什么
The angel ithuriel.
伊斯瑞尔天使
Valentine was going to use him to activate the soul-sword.
瓦伦丁打算用他去激活灵魂之剑
He needs someone with pure angel blood to activate it.
他需要一个有着纯洁天使血液的人去激活它
Well, that doesn't sound good. It's not.
那听起来可不太好 确实
With the soul-sword activated,
灵魂之剑被激活的话
Valentine could decimate the entire downworld.
瓦伦丁能屠♥杀♥整个异界
The angel showed us a vision of a demon
那个天使给我们展示了一个能毁掉
Who could destroy the sword.
剑的恶魔影像
If we could find that demon,
如果我们能找到那个恶魔
we could stop valentine.
我们就能阻止瓦伦丁
How did you two save the angel?
你们两个怎么救天使
With runes the angel gave to me.
用天使给我的符印
New runes, magnus.
新符印 马格努斯
Ones no one's ever seen before.
一个前所未有的符印
Why did he choose you?
他为何选择你
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I might.
我可能知道
Years ago, a silent brother told me
几年前 一个静默兄弟会的人
about a special connection
和我说过一种特殊联♥系♥
The original shadowhunters had with the angel raziel.
暗影猎人始祖和拉齐尔天使有过这种联♥系♥
That they could communicate from afar through visions.
他们能通过幻像远距离沟通
Because they were created from his blood.
因为他们留着同样的血
Are you saying that...
你是说
Clary may have a blood connection to that angel.
克莱莉可能与那个天使有着血缘联♥系♥
And that must mean she has pure angel blood.
这也意味着她有着纯洁天使之血
That's why valentine wants clary unharmed.
这就是为什么瓦伦丁想要克莱莉完好无损
Clary can activate the soul-sword.
克莱莉能激活灵魂之剑
"soul-sword."
灵魂之剑
Strange name for a weapon of mass destruction.
对一个大范围杀伤武器来说真是个奇怪的名字
Simon, we're not going to let him activate it.
西蒙 我们不是去让他激活它的
I'll do whatever it takes.
我愿意做任何事去阻止
Clary, you might be a shadowhunter
克莱莉 你或许是一名有着
With all kinds of crazy abilities,
各种疯狂才能的暗夜猎手
That doesn't mean you can stop the inevitable.
可这不意味着你能阻止必然要发生的事
It's not inevitable, all right? It can't be.
这不是必然的 好吗 我们可以阻止
This news of a downworld apocalypse, it's not all bad.
这个关于异界末日的消息 并不都是坏的
Because now, it's clearer than ever...
因为现在 所有事都无比清晰了
I want to spend every minute of every day with you.
我想和你度过每一天的每一分钟
To the angel i entrust my life...
我把生命交托给天使
And vow to uphold the laws of heaven.
宣誓维护天堂律法
I take this mark to honor him...
我用这个标志表达对他的崇敬
To bring his light into me...
把他的光带给了我
And vow to uphold the laws of heaven.
宣誓维护天堂律法
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表