剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
We're talking about portalling the Clave's
我们可是在把隐秘会最关键的人
Most Wanted into Idris.
护送到伊德里斯
There's not many Warlocks with that clearance.
没多少巫师有那么纯净的
Besides, I want the best. And that's Magnus.
而且我要就要最好的 马格努斯正是如此
Look, Magnus isn't exactly... in a great place right now.
听着 马格努斯目前 真的不是最佳人选
He hasn't been sleeping. What's wrong?
他都没怎么睡 怎么了
I don't know. He says nothing's wrong.
我不知道 他说没什么事
But I can tell he's not alright.
但我知道他肯定有事
You know, some people find it hard to ask for help.
你知道吗 有些人不太擅长开口请人帮忙
If Magnus is hurting, he might push you away.
如果马格努斯受了伤 他可能会把你推开
Thank you for the advice, but I know Magnus.
感谢你的建议 但我了解马格努斯
He needs his space. We can use a different warlock.
他需要一点空间 我们可以用别的巫师
There you are.
你们在这里啊
Any update on the mole?
调查有进展吗
Yeah. Whoever it was is a clever one.
有啊 反正是个聪明的家伙
Left absolutely no trace.
没有留下一丁点痕迹
But I've been auditing personnel files.
但我一直在审查人事档案
I've found a few Shadowhunters who have a personal stake
发现有几个暗影猎人有嫌疑
in wanting Valentine dead.
因为他们都想让瓦伦丁死
Family members killed, relatives lost to the Circle.
家人遇害 亲友被隐秘会所伤
All with enough access and clearance to pull it off.
有足够的动机和嫌疑去作案了
Send me the list when you're done. By the angel.
查完后把名单给我 天呐噜
Aline. In the flesh.
艾琳 是本人
It's been years.
几年不见了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I would've given you both a heads up
我早该提醒你们小心的
but I didn't want to spook my dear cousin.
但我不想让亲爱的表弟吓到
Who disappears for half a year only to show up here.
销声匿迹了半年又突然在这里出现
Come here, you gorgeous Englishman.
过来 你个迷死人的腐国小妖精
It's good to see you, Aline.
见到你真好 艾琳
Sorry, excuse me.
抱歉 原谅我
We were all so worried about you. We thought you were dead.
我们都很担心你 还以为你死了呢
Yeah, I'm...
是啊 我
I'm really sorry.
真抱歉
Your Aunt Elodie was beside herself.
你姨妈伊洛蒂当时都急疯了
Then after she found out that you were safe,
她知道你没事之后 还是没有
she still hadn't heard from you. So she asked me
收到你的消息 所以就让我
to come here to make sure you're alright. Are you...
来这里确认你没事 你是不是
really a Yin Fen addict?
真的嗑上茵粉了
He's clean now.
他现在戒了
I feel terrible.
我感觉很糟
I should have called.
我早该打电♥话♥的
I guess I'm just... ashamed,
我想 我只是 觉得没脸罢了
you know?
你懂吧
I guess I'm not as perfect as everyone thought.
我觉得自己没有大家想的那么完美
Trust me, I never thought you were perfect.
相信我 我从不觉得你完美
But something is different about you.
但你身上总有特别的地方
Well, you can tell them all he's a hero.
其实 你可以跟大家说他是个英雄
He saved my life, and helped us defeat a greater demon.
他救了我的命 还帮我们打败了大恶魔
Yeah, look, I'll, um...
是啊 不过 我会
I'll fill you in on all the gory details
我先去报告再来跟你讲
once I finish this report.
那些血淋淋的细节
How about dinner? Eight o'clock? Absolutely.
一起吃晚饭吧 8点好吧 当然可以
Get up.
起来
Tell me everything there is to know about your cousin Aline!
快把所有关于你表姐艾琳的事告诉我
Aline...? Why...?
艾琳 为啥
She's in New York.
她现在纽约
Tell me or she dies!
快告诉我不然就弄死她
I really don't know how tow to tell you this, so I'm just...
我真不知道该怎么跟你说 那我只好
gonna say it.
这么讲了
I think Simon killed somebody.
我觉得西蒙杀了人
He didn't do this.
不是他杀的
Simon's shirt was in that dumpster,
西蒙的衣服在垃圾箱里
soaked in the victim's blood.
浸满了受害者的血
His fingerprints were on her bracelet.
他的指纹还留在了她的手链上
The only time he was ever fingerprinted
他唯一一次留下指纹是在
is when he signed up to coach Little League.
答应训练小团体的时候
He would never hurt anyone.
他是不可能害人的
There has to be some explanation for this.
那这些总得有个解释
I know Simon.
我了解西蒙
The Simon you know is a vampire, Clary.
你了解的西蒙是个吸血鬼 克莱莉
A vampire with a broken heart.
一个心碎的吸血鬼
Demon blood...
恶魔血液
it changes a person.
会改变一个人
I should never have let him come to the Seelie Court with me.
我真不该带着他一起去仙妖宫
From what I gather, he wasn't really taking "no" for an answer.
据我所知 他从没拒绝过
I gotta find him before anybody else does.
我得赶在其他人之前找到他
Wait.
等等
I'm coming with you. No.
我跟你一起去 不
In his emotional state, I don't want you anywhere near him.
以他的情绪状态来看 我不希望你接近他
He's the way he is because of me, Luke.
他变成这样都是因为我 卢克
Please. Let me go with you.
拜托了 让我一起去吧
I need to make this right.
我得纠正这个错误
Is Quinn here? He stepped out.
奎恩在吗 他出去了
Why are you looking for Quinn?
你找奎恩干什么
Nothing. It's nothing.
没事 没啥事
It doesn't seem like nothing, mi amigo.
看起来不像是没事 我的朋友
Raphael, I think I killed a mundane.
拉斐尔 我想我杀人了
An innocent girl.
杀了一个无辜的女孩
But I don't know if I did.
但我不知道自己是不是真的杀了她
I mean, I'm not a killer.
我是说 我不是杀人犯
I wouldn't hurt anyone,
我是不会害人的
but... maybe I don't know myself.
但 或许我都不懂我自己
Alright, listen.
好了 听着
Calm down and tell me the last thing you remember.
冷静一下 把你最后记得的事告诉我
Right.
好吧
Quinn bought me plasma and then took us to the bleeder den, but
奎恩给我买♥♥了纯血浆然后带我们去了地下血吧
that's where it all gets hazy.
但这也是最嗨的地方
I kinda remember a girl, and her arm,
我恍惚记得有个姑娘 还有她的手臂
and me biting into her,
然后我就咬上了
but I completely black out.
但我完全失去知觉了
Do you think he's at the den?
你觉得他也在那里面吗
No, it doesn't open until midnight.
不 那里直到半夜才开门
Why is this happening to me? I'm a good guy.
这种事怎么会发生在我身上 我是好人啊
I'm an organ donor. I was an organ donor.
还是个器官捐赠者 我曾是个器官捐赠者啊
Do we still give organs as...
我们还是把器官当作
Simon. Get a hold of yourself.
西蒙 控制住你自己
What do I do, turn myself in? No.
我要做什么 去自首吗 不
What happens if you go hungry in prison?
如果你在监狱里饿了会怎么做
Can I stay here and lay low? Can you help me out?
我能待在这里藏起来吗 你能帮帮我吗
Yeah. Yeah, I can help you out.
是的 是的 我可以帮你
But I'm going to need something in return.
但我也是要回报的
What do you want? Anything. Anything.
你想要什么 什么都行 什么都可以
Tell me how you became a Daylighter.
告诉我你是怎么变成日行者的
I told you I don't know. I don't believe you.
跟你说了我不知道 我不信
And if you can't help me...
如果你不帮我的话
I can't help you.
那我也帮不了你
The transfer is set for 0200.
护送是给0200安排的
Jace, arm up the transport team.
杰斯 召集护送队吧
I want everyone carrying additional weaponry.
我想让每个人都配备附加武器
Duncan, prepare Valentine's restraints. The rest of you
邓肯 准备好瓦伦丁的约束带 剩下的
secure the perimeter. Dismissed.
防守好边界 解散
Sebastian, I have to be honest.
萨巴斯蒂安 我有话要说
I'm really worried about you.
我真的很担心你
Don't be.
不用担心我
I'm happy.
我很开心
Happier than I've been in a long time.
长♥期♥以来没这么开心过
I just don't get it. You are the squarest,
我只是不明白 你是我认识
most rule-abiding guy I know.
最正直最自律的人
And then you suddenly vanish without telling anyone?
然后你突然就这么蒸发了谁也不告诉
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表